Sign in to follow this  
kingbowie1

Can somebody please help with this game

guys i really need somebody to come on the mic with me via ts3 or skype and talk me through how to open my ports so i can play mutiplayer with my friends, i cant start a new mutiplayer in game because i crash wen i click new game, so i downloaded ta2dst to run a dedicated sever and play but it doesnt show up in the browser and i can only join it via the lan tab, this is really really frustrating me now because i had this problem for ages i actually uninstalled it and didnt play for 4 months, ive read all guides and tutorials on port forward but still nothing, all i want to do is play some simple co-op missions with friends is that too much to ask. please help

Like on armaholic, you need to use a descriptive thread title, on armaholic Foxhound dont tolerate non descriptive thread titles why he closed your thread.

even here you need to follow the rules or dont post, so number 1

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads

with such titles are subject to be closed.

and number 2

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does

searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

as theres already numerous threads here with discussing your issue.

What have you found in terms of threads for your issue, as i can list a number of them if you want, id like to

help if i could but you need to help your self first and search.

guys i really need somebody to come on the mic with me via ts3 or skype and talk me through how to open my ports so i can play mutiplayer with my friends, i cant start a new mutiplayer in game because i crash wen i click new game, so i downloaded ta2dst to run a dedicated sever and play but it doesnt show up in the browser and i can only join it via the lan tab, this is really really frustrating me now because i had this problem for ages i actually uninstalled it and didnt play for 4 months, ive read all guides and tutorials on port forward but still nothing, all i want to do is play some simple co-op missions with friends is that too much to ask. please help

So as many of us already know, port forwarding can be a real pain in the azz. BUT what I did what is, read the router manual and figured out what my router needed specifically related to port forwarding. (ie, I had to not only port forward BUT also use advanced settings to allow those ports to be accessed by other people.) just another way to protect the network. There's always more to port forwarding than plug / play. Well in my experience anyways.