Sign in to follow this  
firewill

[WIP]F-16C Fighting Falcon Standalone

Ace Combat ArmA: Altian Skies =)

Awesome video, just hyped us even more!

4th screenshot posted above by Afterburner is an AA-10 Alamo, it is included on this package? (I mean, will it replace CSAT radar missiles?)

cheers!

Looking great. Looks a little bright/shiny. Maybe tweak your spec, add some grunge

;2843793']Ace Combat ArmA: Altian Skies =)

Awesome video' date=' just hyped us even more!

4th screenshot posted above by Afterburner is an AA-10 Alamo, it is included on this package? (I mean, will it replace CSAT radar missiles?)

cheers![/quote']

no, not include it.

but i don't know why he was show that.(he is tester for my addon.)

Firewill, here's my WIP F-16C HUD/HMCS showcase, hit me up if you'd like to have it!

Firewill, here's my WIP F-16C HUD/HMCS showcase, hit me up if you'd like to have it!

Wow, Looks Great!

Can i use it? :-D

D-6

107410_screenshots_2014-12-26_00001.jpg

CBU-100 is not include in alpha version. sorry for inconvenience.

but CBU-103 WCMD is still include it.

107410_screenshots_2014-12-24_00002.jpg

2014-12-27_00001.jpg

Clan Mark and Insignia(Clan mark is small picture on near Air Intake)

2014-12-27_00002.jpg

only Insignia

it is not important feature, but i think someone maybe need it, Specially Insignia.

ArmA3 Original SetInsignia Function is working for Soldiers Uniform only. so i just modify the Code and working insignia with Aircraft.(my model have insignia selection)

Great job. Any chance for beta soon? We're all eager to give this beauty a ride.

Great vid..just a tip unless its allready in. Due to the problematic current fixed wing model from BIS a turn is not really a turn unless you pull aft on the stick. I might be fixed by adding autorudder ( no animations) if this is an option within the game limits. I know its kind of a cheat, but in most modern jets rudders are automatic in air anyway.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x383/firewill0/2014-12-27_00001.jpg

Clan Mark and Insignia(Clan mark is small picture on near Air Intake)

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x383/firewill0/2014-12-27_00002.jpg

only Insignia

it is not important feature, but i think someone maybe need it, Specially Insignia.

ArmA3 Original SetInsignia Function is working for Soldiers Uniform only. so i just modify the Code and working insignia with Aircraft.(my model have insignia selection)

Wow, my Insignia would go so perfectly with this addition, as it's in grey aswell.

Hi Firewill, when you have completed the Alpha will you be releasing this aircraft on Armaholic ? or just steam workshop?

Hi Firewill, when you have completed the Alpha will you be releasing this aircraft on Armaholic ? or just steam workshop?

release both. but steam version have 2 files, other web release version have 4 files. (Original F16 and Weapon file + Each Cfg File, so have 4)

also steam version is i guess subscribe of 2 files, because only one file is can publish.

Thanks for answering that. I will be downloading from Armaholic. I've been looking forward to it so much, my partner was talking to her mother in the ukraine, and even told her about how much I am looking forward to a new plane to fly hahaha. Have a great new year !

Tip!: In order for it to show up in the Editor (in case something goes wrong with all these models),make sure you have the position of the lights correct!

Otherwise it wont be possible to place it or previuwe it!

Looks awesome. Cant wait for trying this ingame :)

as i was promised, F-16C Alpha Version is Roll-Out!

maybe other country is still Dec-31-2014, but my country is Just now on Jan-01-2015!

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XaVIJ3R4dEV09EZTlGZnIwb1E/view?usp=sharing <- F-16C Alpha Version File

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XaVIJ3R4dENHZuelgzNGZJNE0/view?usp=sharing <- Texture Template And Config

Happy New Year!

Firewill

p.s : now, this thread is close and new thread in Completed Thread?

as i was promised, F-16C Alpha Version is Roll-Out!

maybe other country is still Dec-31-2014, but my country is Just now on Jan-01-2015!

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XaVIJ3R4dEV09EZTlGZnIwb1E/view?usp=sharing <- F-16C Alpha Version File

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XaVIJ3R4dENHZuelgzNGZJNE0/view?usp=sharing <- Texture Template And Config

Happy New Year!

Firewill

p.s : now, this thread is close and new thread in Completed Thread?

THANKS A LOT FIREWILL! and happy new years eve to you too =)

JUst click on that "report icon" (the ! underneath your forum avatar) and the moderators will close this thread or move it to Mods Released section!

Cheers!

;2847835']THANKS A LOT FIREWILL! and happy new years eve to you too =)

JUst click on that "report icon" (the ! underneath your forum avatar) and the moderators will close this thread or move it to Mods Released section!

Cheers!

Oh, i find it and report for close this thread. Thank you!

Happy New Year!

Firewill