Sign in to follow this  
firewill

[WIP]F-16C Fighting Falcon Standalone

I don't care about the look of the loadout screen, I am just so very pleased that it works. I can't tell you Firewill just how excited I am to try your F-16, it is my very favourite aircraft of all time, come release day I will be first in line to download it. Great job !

Fantastic, iv been hoping for this to happen since the switch to A3.

Now we will have an excellent F18 & F16 with the warthog already done, that's all i need

Edited by Sjaba

I`ve got a few suggestions: What if you added some way to give us an ability to use the ECM Pod for real,by somehow "hijack" the enemy planes EWR,by hooking into it`s code and make the Reciver not update the screen when I press the key so that we can sneak up un-seen on them for a suprise visit and switch off the sound if they have seen us, but sence they have Counter-ECM, we will

be seen ,but they will get no updates on what we do.

It will be cool to see if we could get to see some kind of system that "divert" missiles by forcing them to hurt us rather than get a full

hit on the player .

I would like to see a percentage of failiure to pick-up on Mobile Sam systems,where we can`t be 100% sure that we will picked up all of them ,maybe you can design it so that it could find out if there are any way to make an area look safe on the first pass,by somehow put it`s weapons on safe ,just to have it drive in and out of a wodded area out of sight ,make it pop-out,taking a "snapp-shot" at the player from a very close location.

What about adding a Jtac and a SAM behavior module hooked up to this fantstic plane ?With some way to add fuzes to weapons?

To be able to set a AGL-setting for Fuel-air-bombs for maximum coverage,or timer for MK-82 to escape it?

This looks like it`s will be The Plane for CAS missions on Zeus too.Could you make it support it from the start,please?

This ,I`m sure won`t be perfect,untill someone makes a desent auto-pilot for it too,so many leave this out,but it needs it,if we are going to play with it in long MP-sessions.

Maybe ,you could use the old parameter "fly-in height" and simulate a Radar altimiter,maybe make it find out it`s position by searching for ,and dividing the Map Peaks and Valleys height and add a "safe-zone" where it could fly at a minimum height or X meter from montain ,like a invisable rodd sticking out of it ,or a simulated laserbeam to measure how far/close to objects it gets,and scan and detect every area it will /could fit in and issue AP-Commands to avoid and get clear of obstacle in path.

May it be possible to add Popp-out screens for the instruments or auto-lock on targets? Maybe the GPS-targeting screen/system with point-and-click ,like in F-18 Wasp?:j:

This will be soo cool ingame -good luck!

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

PS: Sence you have tested it mid-air-refuelling,could you add a module that helped us with the refueling ,like "autoland" and how to find the Tanker?

It will need a tanker-pattern to fly.

Maybe even a "ferry-tank" option with underwingtanks only.With jettison ability.G-forcebreathing,but I don`t think anyone would use g-lock or any effects that hinder pilot to see outside.

Just one more note:pilot`s Flaregun to see him during SAR and a PDW MP5.

And Tripple Racks for AGM-65 missiles/bombs.Maybe also a Splenid Camera in a Pod triggered by the pilot,that may get hooked up to some tablet in A!livE or Ctab or CSE?

Time will tell ......but this is a `must have`download. Thanks again, well done this far!

Edited by Teddybear1

you do a great job on the f-16 , dont worry about what a other said , it is your model and you do what you want with it , keep up the good work

cya eddyD

2014-12-08_00001.jpg

add the Kimi Wipeout HMD, with permission to use. Wipeout HUD is need more adjust position of hud glass(specially gun reticle pos), so currently not add it.(current hud from arma 2, so very ungainly)

My AIM-9X Sidewinder is can off-boresight, but have some tracking angle limition.

example, you can lock-on of behind your enemy. but missile can't tracking him. just straight foward.

according to my test, 9x is can tracking the enemy in -120~+120 angle.(160 is my mistake) but sometime can't tracking same contidion. i don't know why..

cockpit is just now initial, is mean many point is will be change for future progress.

i'm use the most gauge & instruments from "Air vehicles instruments & gauges - Open source by Myke" (download from Armaholic)

Throttle animation is tricky. use rpm, speed, speedbrake and user for afterburner. take a look picture below.

2014-12-10_00001.jpg

slow condition, throttle is backward.

2014-12-10_00002.jpg

normal condition, throttle is foward than upper picture and just almost in middle.

2014-12-10_00003.jpg

thrust condition, throttle is foward than normal. and if you activated afterburner, throttle is max foward.

rudder pedal animation - animate the rudder pedal from follow your yawing condition.

2014-12-10_00004.jpg

left yawing

2014-12-10_00005.jpg

right yawing

Edited by firewill

I agree. Looking great. Nice job on the offbore, something is better than nothing. Any chance the other missiles will feature it?

Wholly shit, is that the Ace Combat style HUD? That looks sexy dude. =D

Does it turn red when your being tracked by a missile? =P

I agree. Looking great. Nice job on the offbore, something is better than nothing. Any chance the other missiles will feature it?

umm, off-boresight capability is only for aim-9x. other missile(aim-9L, aim-120) is not supported.

---------- Post added at 00:14 ---------- Previous post was at 00:13 ----------

Wholly shit, is that the Ace Combat style HUD? That looks sexy dude. =D

Does it turn red when your being tracked by a missile? =P

is mean hud, or HMD?

my hud is looks like ungainly because still use from arma 2 hud. HMD is from kimi wipeout hmd, it is so great.

F-16C Fighting Falcon Alpha Version Release Date(Release Date is will be change the progress or technical issue, but i'm trying be punctual.)

Dec-31-2014 in South Korea

Jan-1-2015 in Worldwide

Wow, i promise not to get to drunk this new years eve ;) This is a must have !

That cockpit is looking awesome mate!!! BTW u should adjust the pilot's head position, from those pics it looks like he's trying to hide :P

Anyway, keep it up man, this thing will be awesome.

Nice... cant wait to bomb the CSAT with this baby :D

Here are some Danish F16 :) flying over Denmark.. enjoy ;)

Keep up the great work

best regards

Dennis

Edited by DennisLongbeard

Nice... cant wait to bomb the CSAT with this baby :D

Here are some Danish F16 :) flying over Denmark.. enjoy ;)

Keep up the great work

best regards

Dennis

Nice Video!

2014-12-13_00002.jpg

2014-12-13_00006.jpg

2014-12-13_00003.jpg

Bomb rack is can equip of 3 bombs, but many photo is only have 2 each triple rack.(like this : http://www.travis.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/040811-F-4884R-004.jpg )..so i did too.

but, other small bombs(like mk-82,cluster bombs) is can equip of 3.

AGM-65D,G,L Maverick

AGM-65D is can equip with Triple Rack, Like LAU-88. but Triple Rack for Maverick is Not Exactly Same of Real Things. Because Proxy is use together with Another Triple Bomb rack, so i adjust of size.

AGM-65G is more heavier and powerful than AGM-65D. AGM-65G is can't equip with Triple rack, just Only for Single.

AGM-65L is Laser-Guided Version for Air Force.

Edited by firewill

2014-12-15_00001.jpg

sometimes, un-guided bombs is helpful than precision guided bombs.(just joke, you know.)

Snake eyes???? Outstanding! Do u have a CCIP/CCRP solution to drop them or just the good ol' WWII-Arma-Bombing?

Wow, I just had an WARGASM! A-W-E-S-O-M-E shots... quite anxious to see how you´ve implemented ECM and HARM on arma3 engine, pure genius! And eRazeri has just released an addon form the CCIP script, I bet you could contact him and use his script as a plugin on your F16C (his JAS39G had CCIP as a plugin)

Cheers and counting seconds to new years eve! =D

F-16C Equipment List For Alpha Version. more weapon system will be update for future.

Air-To-Air Missile

- AIM-9L Sidewinder

- AIM-9X Sidewinder

- AIM-120C AMRAAM

Air-To-Ground Missile

- AGM-65D,G,L Maverick

- AGM-88 HARM

Bombs

Mk-82 Snakeye

GBU-10/12 Paveway II

GBU-31/32/38 JDAM

CBU-100 Rockeye

CBU-103 WCMD

Etc

Fueltank - More Fuel with More Operation Time.

ECM POD - Jamming Capability for Self-Protection.

HTS POD - More Wider Search Range of Radar Target and Designate the Radar Target. (Can't Equip with Lantirn Pod)

LANTIRN POD - Designate the Laser/Ground Target for Paveway, JDAM strike. (Can't Equip with HTS Pod)