Sign in to follow this  
firewill

[WIP]F-16C Fighting Falcon Standalone

Polish Air Force Skin Updated, But Still WIP.

2014-11-25_00002.jpg

Polish Air Force F-16C

2014-11-25_00003.jpg

United States Air Force / Republic Of Korea Air Force / Polish Air Force

Looking great, would love to see some shots of the cockpit (WIP or otherwise).

Can't help but feel though that the whole plane seems fractionally too long/slender.

great work! You could make the skin for italian air force
See this earlier post:
And, my F-16 is will provide of Texture Template for Retexture.

Chortles - For my defence, i was asking kindly for a Danish texture, because i have absoluty no clue how to mod or texture arma mods.. sorry

Dennis

very nice F-16C keep up the good work , cant wait to test it out :D

I know it'd look awkward on her, but what about the Maratime F-2 paint job of the Japanese Defense Force. After all, the F-2 is basically an upgraded F-16. It'd look good over islands like Stratis/Altis. =P

Example

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/gerie624-kabegami/imgs/5/e/5e190c8f.jpg (215 kB)

Looking good so far, can't wait to get some epic screenshots of my own.

I know it'd look awkward on her, but what about the Maratime F-2 paint job of the Japanese Defense Force. After all, the F-2 is basically an upgraded F-16. It'd look good over islands like Stratis/Altis. =P

Example

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/gerie624-kabegami/imgs/5/e/5e190c8f.jpg (215 kB)

Looking good so far, can't wait to get some epic screenshots of my own.

I also want to see.

f2andf16.png

Chortles - For my defence, i was asking kindly for a Danish texture, because i have absoluty no clue how to mod or texture arma mods.. sorry Dennis
Ahhh. :) I believe that the OP was saying that they would offer the ability for someone to retexture it themselves, i.e. setting the model and config in such a way others could write a mod that replaces the default texture with their own (basically copy the default texture, recolor the copy yourself, then write a config creating a "Danish F-16" that keeps everything the same as firewill's except the name and using your recolored texture instead).

Ahhh. :) I believe that the OP was saying that they would offer the ability for someone to retexture it themselves, i.e. setting the model and config in such a way others could write a mod that replaces the default texture with their own (basically copy the default texture, recolor the copy yourself, then write a config creating a "Danish F-16" that keeps everything the same as firewill's except the name and using your recolored texture instead).

Ah okay, maybe i have a chance then.. well i can only hope :)

Ah okay, maybe i have a chance then.. well i can only hope :)

don't worry about "how can i retexture it?", in released the alpha version, template and retexture guide is include it.

This looks amazing! Love the Viper. How about a paint scheme for CAS (as thats what I imagine it will be doing most of the time)

ha3816-lockheed-f-16c-fighting-falcon-83-1128-close-air-support-x28-cas-x29-vipers-1946-p.gif

This looks amazing! Love the Viper. How about a paint scheme for CAS (as thats what I imagine it will be doing most of the time)

http://www.warkswings.com/ekmps/shops/brianwark/images/ha3816-lockheed-f-16c-fighting-falcon-83-1128-close-air-support-x28-cas-x29-vipers-1946-p.gif

F-16's don't really go in the weeds for CAS do they? Their color scheme is the same throughout the airforce if I'm not mistaken

(Except for aggressors)

Looks really good mate, keep up the good work, I want to drop some bombs on ISIS!! :D

Would you provide the texture templates if possible in 4K *.psd?

Would be awesome.

don't worry about "how can i retexture it?", in released the alpha version, template and retexture guide is include it.

Great... Then i can make try ;)

(Except for aggressors)

This. I would like to see aggressor paints. Hehe, memories. The good ol' Red Flag Aggressors.

Would you provide the texture templates if possible in 4K *.psd?

Would be awesome.

Well, my work is 2k size, sorry about that.

maybe improvement to 4k size of future development.

F-16's don't really go in the weeds for CAS do they? Their color scheme is the same throughout the airforce if I'm not mistaken

(Except for aggressors)

The green 'Euro One' paint scheme was used for a very short period of time during the late-80s when the USAF was banding around the concept of making the "F/A-16C": A CAS aircraft to replace the A-10A which would have carried a 30mm 'Pave Claw' gunpod. The paint scheme was applied to a handful of modified F-16Cs and F-16Bs at Nellis AFB and Shaw AFB where they were developing the F/A-16C.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_versions_article18.html

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-f-16-gun-pod-that-tried-to-shoot-down-the-a-10-wart-1597577525

The 174th TFW F-16A Block 10s mentioned in the articles (not the F/A-16C prototypes) flew CAS missions in the normal two-tone grey 'Hill' paint scheme during Desert Storm. So the 'Euro' paint scheme never saw any operational use.

Pic of one carrying the Pave Claw pod:

http://www.f-16.net/g3/var/resizes/f-16-photos/album38/album68/arq.jpg?m=1371927949