Sign in to follow this  
dreadedentity

Can't login to store page

Hello,

I didn't remember my password so I reset it, then I tried to log in again but it said I used an incorrect password. So I clicked 'forgot my username' and typed in my email address and it says that no user can be found??? Okay...then I tried to register for an account and it says that both my username and email address is taken. What is going on here?

DE

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply, Johny, I was able to successfully log in to that link you posted, but I opened the store page on a new tab and it didn't log me in. I did contact support, though

DE

Similar problem, so let's put it here...

(on Chrome 39.0.2171.65 m)

It is said, to use BI account to log in the game on DayZ page. I assume, it's about this one account used here, although beeing logged here doesn't make me logged there, which is messy by itself - I mean using same account login/password that way, in the two places, each requesting separate logging. Why messy? Example: I typed my BI Profile login and password (same that all the time allows me successfully log in here). Then it was said, my password must be at least 8 characters long and login failed. End of the story. I'll not change my BI password, so I can't run MINIDAYZ.

That was several times at a row. Tried again, and this time it... passed me in, although same warning was shown briefly before. Either just fixed, or happens randomly, not each time, I thought. So immediatelly logout and tried yet again to confirm. Nope, this time it not let me in. Same for another dozen tries or so. Seems, it was one lucky time, showing the system isn't 100% reliable and it's erratic.

Conclusion: please, don't bother about my safety and let me decide length of my password, just let me in, it's just browser game after all. Best - if game has to use my BI account for log in, or log in at all, let being logged in one place (eg this forum) would make me logged in for all other places using same BI account, like this game. Maybe except the Store (where money are involved), which IMO should have anyway another, separate account, not the same used for some free browser game or forum - quite another level of security required/expected.

EDIT: after some time loaded game page again and this time I was logged just like that. I don't know, what to think about all this anymore. :D

Edited by Rydygier

This is really starting to piss me off.... I tried like 20 times with all possible solutions i found and nothing,always some sort of error occurs when I try to create my account for store :depressed:

Hello Matteo, I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties. If you still have problems to create a new account please contact our support on support@bistudio.com and they will help you with the process.