Sign in to follow this  
fett_li

FatTrack - GPS positioning system

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

So can you set more then 1 MIO? So like Recon units, Snipers and Commanders? Or is it just one guy per game?

@redarmy: Uhm. Okay. Do you have FatTrack intialized via the module? Do you have the pda on your GPS slot?

@userconfig-Problem: I assume, this is fixed for now?

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

Update - 2v2

Fixed: Tooltip didn't get reseted sometimes.

Fixed: Time should now be calculated correctly for spotreps.

Fixed: Trackers not working for east.

Changed: Some network optimization for better synchronization.

Added: You can no enter any title on Creating a SPOTREP.

Added: Spotreps no go with a version number.

Removed: Tablet and PDA no longer have models. Caused marking them as premium item for some players.

Yes the modules are placed,one synced,one not synced if i read correctly the info panel.And yes,tried tablet,then PDA in the GPS slot,also tried in inventory,changed keybindings config when vanilla didnt work,still nothing unfortunatly.

On the map,i DO see the group info and have option to edit however.Its conflicting,mabe with MCC which also has PDA option

@R-o-x: Everybody who's got a a tablet or pda can place Spotreps. But when you place them with a pda, you can only edit your own SPOTREPS.

@redarmy: Can you send me your modset? And the mission your getting the error in? Then I can try to reproduce it :-)

Latest version does not seem to allow users to change "group size" or "icon".

Tried on both Dedicated and in Editor using PDA and Tablet.

Thanks for the bug report, should be fixed in next version!

FatTrack Update - 2v3!

2v3

Fixed: SPOTREP size could not be edited

Fixed: Tracker size could not be edited

Fixed: Tracker icon could not be edited

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

Unable to get PDA/Tablet to pop up or CTRL 2xLeft Click to produce anything while in MAP.

Items checked/vetted:

• Community Base addons A3 is installed and loaded properly.
  • The path is correct for the .hpp file ands is currently location in userconfig/fatrack/keys_FatTrack.hpp.
  • ARMA3 main menu shows the Puzzle piece on the bottom showing the mod is loaded.
  • Changed FT_OPENDEVICE_BUTTON in file keys_FatTrack.hpp key to other keys (to 44 from 22) and changed Modifier key (SHIFT,ALT,CTRL).
  • Launched Arma3 with only CBA and Fatrack.
  • All other MODS work as expected.

Software

• Windows 8.1 64 Pro
  • Arma3 (Version 1.40.129533)
  • Community Base Addons A3 RC4 (Version 1.0.9.140907)

Please note that the current rig has over 2000 Hours of Arma3 time running a wide variety of MODS and game types with no issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

First: In singleplayer place the FatTrack module and preview. Then check following variables in your debug console and tell me their return value:

• ft_serverinit
  • ft_init
  • ft_maxrepid

Then try to create a spotrep on map with ctrl+double left click (allthough it will not work) and check following varaibles in debug console:

• ft_maxrepid
  • ft_rep_0

Maybe I'll will be able to sort out the problem.

I'm currently not at home. When I'm back there, I'll build a little Debug-Version of FatTrack and hand it to you. Just try everything with this version and afterwards, hand me your .rpt. That'd be very nice.

I'd appreciate your help

In the mean time, can anyone share a simple mission with this MOD in and working, so I can use it as a baseline?>

Thanks in advance

Hei Leute, danke ersteinmal für die super Idee, was mir nur aufgefallen ist es geht nicht mit spielbaren und nicht spielbaren Einheiten....nur Player wird angezeigt. Kann man nicht das so machen, dass alle die das kleine PDA haben mit dem Tablet sich verbunden werden..also auch nicht spielbare Einheiten als Option...und dann finde ich die Zeit der Synchronisation zu lange dauer von Minuten bis halbe Stunde.....wäre super wenn das gelöst würde,....danke :yay:

Hi seeking,

I could implement that but right now I'm working on other things.

But I better make you aware of the fact that you have to write in english in this forum. If you want to keep it in german, send me a private message.

FatTrack Update - 2v31

Fixed: Track all leaders now worls properly

Changed: Loading time reduced

Yes, it does.

Every side has it's own devices. So the device you own defines what you can see.

FatTrack Update - 2v32

Added: CBA Keybindings

Removed: Userconfig

As I'm now in charge of the BLUFOR tracking for the ACE3 mod, I'll no longer continue working on FatTrack. But I will fix bugs if there are any.

FatTrack Update - 2v33

Removed: PDAs can now edit every SPOTREP

Fixed: PDAs can now edit ellipses and arrows properly