Sign in to follow this  
shiv

Arma 3 problem

Hi! So I got some problems with my ArmA 3 and I need some help.

I uninstalled and reinstalled my ArmA but that didn't help. Then I uninstalled my Steam and that didn't work either so I don't know what the problem can me.

So I play a lot of ArmA 3 Wasteland and this problem is not funny to have, I get it everyday and maybe 3-4 times and it's only on Wasteland, no other type of gamemode. And I can't klick ''I'm ready'' that's really weird.

My computer is pretty good so it can't be something with that. And one of my friends had this too but he dosen't have it anymore.

If you need more info just tell me.

Here is the pic.

http://gyazo.com/1edd98e3dc850c7ec4e76dee9c75f3bb

-Shiv

Edited by Shiv

What exactly is the problem? Is the mission disconnecting you randomly? All I can tell from the screen capture is that you aborted.

Sorry to post this here but it is the only thing I can do.

Why can I not post a thread, my Arma 3 doesnt work at all but these forums wont let me make a thread to even ask the question, I verified my account, what else do I have to do

Yea the mission is disconnecting me, and at this time when I was reparing a helicopter it dc'ed me.

Yea the mission is disconnecting me, and at this time when I was reparing a helicopter it dc'ed me.

Disconnects could be a network problem, "null time-out", or power setting, or overheating.., or..., or.

Maybe try playing using "GameBooster3", it shows temps and uses custom power settings.

Good Luck! Let us know if you fix the problem.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Sorry to post this here but it is the only thing I can do.

Why can I not post a thread, my Arma 3 doesnt work at all but these forums wont let me make a thread to even ask the question, I verified my account, what else do I have to do

First time install? What's your specs? Thru steam "Verify Cache" and defrag?

Oh alright! I'm gonna try it out. Thank you so much. And I will let you know if this works.

I have had Arma 3 since it was in alpha and all of a sudden like 3 months ago it just stopped working. I can uninstall and reinstall and it will work for about 5 minutes, after that it crashes before I even get to the title screen. I have tried the -nosplash and all those other workarounds. Been looking for at least 2 months and still cant find a solution. Even worse, I cant post a thread for some reason to ask the question now that I finally got around to it.

Specs: Win 7 64

AMD FX 8120

Amd Radeon HD 7870

16 GB RAM

Have HDD and SSD, OS is on SSD and so are most games

Any steam content downloaded?

Search: %APPDATA%\..\local\arma 3\SteamMissionsCache --delete any stuff you find there.

Search: %APPDATA%\..\local\arma 3\MPMissionsCache --again, delete.

Once you get the game to start, unsubscribe all steam content.

Launch direct arma3.exe.

Good Luck!

Okay so I tested Game booster but it didn't help me so much.. Maybe it is my internet? When Im getting bad connection that thing pops up. Example?

Okay so I tested Game booster but it didn't help me so much.. Maybe it is my internet? When Im getting bad connection that thing pops up. Example?

Maybe. There's also disconnects reported with some Anti-virus scanners like 'AVG' --need to completely uninstall this program.

Do a search for more info. Dwarden has posted on the issue.

Still nothing.. So weird only med having this problem.

Still nothing.. So weird only med having this problem.

Well, can try by-passing the router for a test?

Can force a re-download of the wasteland mission by going here and delete the .pbo:

%APPDATA%\..\local\arma 3\MPMissionsCache

Keep tryin'!

Didn't work.. Maybe there is no fix for this problem.