Sign in to follow this  
qantaqa1987

Arma 3 launcher/server list

I'm sorry, we can't replicate your issue. If you could send us your Steam logs (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\logs) you we can go through them and try to find the issue.

What kind of logs you specifically need? There is a lot of them.

EDIT: I have now tried to reproduce the issue and failed with it too. So I guess it was a temporary problem.

Edited by Bouben

You got the workshop competition going why not also link a petition about weather you should prioritize the perfect launcher that would permit servers to run highly cuztomized experience. Will legitimize the ordeal while also making it a PR thing with you asking for feedback.

You got the workshop competition going why not also link a petition about weather you should prioritize the perfect launcher that would permit servers to run highly cuztomized experience. Will legitimize the ordeal while also making it a PR thing with you asking for feedback.

Petition? You can make a feedback ticket instead...

I meant for BIS to ask the public about if they should change their plans to focus on the launcher.

Yea this single feature alone could completely change the landscape of what arma is to the casual masses.

The launchers for Chenarus wasteland and Breaking point have allowed hundreds of players to play modded arma for the first time.

If we could get similar functionality right out of the box without the need for 3rd party launchers imagine how much of the community could easily join and populate modded servers.

If Bohemia nails this launcher millions of arma players could inadvertently walk into modded servers and open up new opportunities for them.

Yea this single feature alone could completely change the landscape of what arma is to the casual masses.

The launchers for Chenarus wasteland and Breaking point have allowed hundreds of players to play modded arma for the first time.

If we could get similar functionality right out of the box without the need for 3rd party launchers imagine how much of the community could easily join and populate modded servers.

If Bohemia nails this launcher millions of arma players could inadvertently walk into modded servers and open up new opportunities for them.

I predict if they get the launcher working before the new expansion they will make a 100,000 more.

Making arma modded servers instantly accessible to everyone that joins, can you imagine one of the free weekends. Players getting to see the true potential of arma.

The launcher will push an even greater demand for mods and make a new drive to create new game modes.

Either way it ends good for Bis.

I predict if they get the launcher working before the new expansion they will make a 100,000 more.

Making arma modded servers instantly accessible to everyone that joins, can you imagine one of the free weekends. Players getting to see the true potential of arma.

The launcher will push an even greater demand for mods and make a new drive to create new game modes.

Either way it ends good for Bis.

Absolutely.

I know it is probably an incredibly hard thing to accomplish but if they nail this launcher it would really make the game shine and more importantly increase sales and populate modded servers.