Mattastic

Marine Expeditionary Force Mod

Still got things coming down the pipe for Marine Expeditionary Force. The mod is at a point where I can shift my focus to another project, but I still have a couple things I want to do to MEF. I have done work and fixed several bugs. I'm not sharing any details at this point, but know that more is coming. 

One thing I could use some assistance with is fixing one certain bug that has been around for awhile. The bug is with units that carry my SAW. If you were to place a rifle squad down and have them engage an enemy, everyone but the Saw unit would engage. The unit has ammo, but refuses to engage. If you know what could be causing this please shed some light on what can fix it.

The mod continues to grow in it's use, so I thank all of you out there that use it and support it. I plan to have something ready by the mod's first year anniversary which will be on Nov. 16. It doesn't feel like it but it has almost been a year since I released the mod.

Here is a preview of a couple new things coming in the next update. These are actually two things I planned to include from day 1, but were always pushed to the side for more high priority things. To accompany the Drill Instructor uniform, I am trying to get a hold of a very important piece of headgear that will go with it perfectly(looks promising so far). I've got a few other things I plan to add in this next update that I will reveal closer to the release date. I can't say exactly, but you can expect the update to be released within a month.

z9XEMKJh.jpg

MDFvFuih.jpg

v2.3 update has been release. I did not have as much time to work on this mod as I would have liked over the past couple months, but I did get a few things done. I fixed the MARSOC and Recon groups so that they are actually there. I Updated all of the T Shirt variant uniforms. I also added the drill instructor units and uniforms. I am still working on a new package of weapons i want to introduce to the mod. However, I wasn't able to finish them. They will come though soon enough. Hope you guys enjoy the new stuff in the mod and thanks for supporting. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ZXC3a9bH9oOVVTaVpNM3EtQTA/view?usp=sharing

Updated mod v2.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Mattastic , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

So I have decided to make a change with the current weapons and vehicles that I include with Marine Expeditionary Force. In the next week or two, I will be removing the current Humvee's, USMC aircraft (Except F37 & Vanilla reskins), and all non-vanilla weapons. I will be incorporating Community Upgrade Project Vehicles and Weapons into the mod as dependent mods to replace what is going to be removed. 

Like I said, this will happen in the next update. I will most likely make additions to the units config to include an alternate faction that utilizes vanilla weapons for those who are not interested in using CUP mods. I think I included my WIP M110 on the last update so as you can see I am learning the process of porting A2 assets to A3 and almost have it down. So eventually I would like to start re-including my own ported assets, but until then the options will soon be CUP weapons or Vanilla.

Let me know if you have any questions about these upcoming changes.

Preview of pistols coming to MEF in version 2.5

MYsKgakh.jpg

v7uJin3h.jpg

R6ynSEJh.jpg

• Like 2

So, apparently my last update included out-of-date signatures and key. I have gotten reports of .pbo's failing to verify with server usage. I have released a small update (2.5.1) to fix that.  Download 2.5.1 

So sorry for asking this, but I can't finish my scenario due to the problem that I can't find the right item, object or Hemtt Ammo truck to rearm the AH-1Z / AH-64D ... Other solution is to delete more enemies  :P Can anyone please help me?

To be honest, I'm not sure if the vanilla ammo trucks can rearm the ah1z. I take it that you have tried though. I would recommend looking for a suitable rearm/repair script to use in your scenario.

v2.6 has been released, Enjoy!

-Replaced M16's, M4's, M240B, and M249 with new ports

-Added Mk 12 Rifle

-Added MP5's

-Added ACOG's

-Added Suppressors

-Added OD & Grey Vests

-Added OD Hunters

-Added MTVR's

-Added MaxxPro MRAP's

-Added bipod support for most weapons

-Fixed Author Bug

-Fixed Unit Categories

-Fixed Editor Categories

-Adjusted Sounds, Recoil, and Animations for most weapons

Known Issues with v2.6

-Issue with optic and reloading SAW

-A couple config errors

-No iron sights for M27 and M110 because of rotation issue when optic is mounted
  • Like 1

love the uniforms in this mod but have major probs with other mods

units loading with only hand guns

and Rh units loading without optic

what can i do to resolve this

thanks

The units are only loading with handguns because of a mistake I made. Like 10 min after releasing the update, I realized I forgot to re configure the units with the new weapons I added. I'm fixing this and will probably put out another small update within the week to fix this and the ACOG UI error.

The RH rifles load without an optic because the weapon class that the units are using does not have an optic configured to it.

Imgoing to go ahead post this here also, some people were not able to open their missions with the new version. This is because the mef_weapons.pbo was removed and replaced. Load your mission with the previous version and replace anything using weapons out of the mef_weapons.pbo. This would be the old M4's. M16's M240, M249, and M27. Apologies for the complications.

v2.5 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4ZXC3a9bH9oOFZrU2EzVnRVTFk

MEF v2.6.1 is out now and fixes a few bugs from the previous release. 

v2.6.1

-Fixed Inventory UI errors

-Fixed Various config errors

-Added Weapons to Units