Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

DLSR (Digital Loadout System Rearmed)

q1m8JqO.jpg

DLSR is a menu that lets the player customize their current loadout and more.

Downloads:

7jxPpde.png

kqlpR50.png

Features:

* Pulls vanilla and addon gear from the config

* BlackList any item for any side(s)

* Manage persistent loadouts. Including creating - saving, loading, renaming and deleting loadouts

* Copy current loadout to clipboard which can then be pasted in any unit's init line or script.

* Official weapon's descriptions

* PIP Camera for fun

Installation (Advanced users):

* Merge the contents of the DLSR.VR mission folder into your own mission.

Installation (Beginners):

1) Copy and paste the DLSR folder that is inside the DLRS.VR mission folder into your own mission's main directory.

2) If you don't already have a description.ext in your mission's main directory then all's you need to do is copy and paste the description.ext from the DLSR.VR mission folder into your own mission's main directory. If you already have a custom description.ext, then copy and paste the mandatory contents of the DLSR.VR description.ext into your own description.ext

Mandatory description.ext contents are

#include "DLSR\DIALOG\defines_GLOBAL.hpp"

class CfgFunctions 
{
   #include "DLSR\functions\functions.hpp"
};  

Note: If you are already utilizing class CfgFunctions from another script, then copy and paste #include "DLSR\functions\functions.hpp" into your existing cfgFunctions class to avoid issues / CTD.

Credits:

Larrow: LO - persistent loadouts functions

Edited by Iceman77

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

* Imported from another thread *

Btw, how is your latest digital loadout script supposed to work? Sorry but paste the link with instructions for noobs like me. Thanks brah'

Take a look at the example mission. Merge the DLSR mission contents into your own mission folder. DLRS contents include a folder named DLSR, a description.ext, and an stringtable.xml. DLSR action will automatically become available on any ammo crate, any Land_PaperBox_open_full_F, or any Land_PaperBox_open_empty_F.

Edited by Iceman77

* Imported from another thread *

Take a look at the example mission. Merge the DLSR mission contents into your own mission folder. DLRS contents include a folder named DLSR, a description.ext, and an stringtable.xml. DLSR action will automatically become available on any ammo crate, any Land_PaperBox_open_full_F, or any Land_PaperBox_open_empty_F.

Owwwwwwww. Very subtle. Thanks for the answer man.. :)

Arma makes me happy ! :)

No worries. Just wanted to keep the topics for my projects straight :)

Iceman

Many thanks for this script.Iv litteraly created a US and RU composition of units and templated them ready to be put into my missions with loadouts i see fit,in about a few hours,thanks to this copy to clipboard function.Youv saved me days and days of work in the future,can focus on mission making now.

Cheers man

Thank Larrow. He wrote the CTC function aswell as the save/load loadout functions. In any case, I'm glad someone used it in some capacity. Cheers. Bottoms up.