mikey74

SAMO Squad Action Menu Orders

Respectfully requesting update for new CBA keybindings. Moved to RC6 and SAMO disappears from Controls/Config Addons

Thanks,

B

Hi BadLuck We or shall I say Cosmic is already looking into. No promises on a fast update, but yes. Its already been in our conversations. ;)

Rgr that thanks guys

B

Wont be long ... Im getting a bizarre showscripterror but the new CBA keybindings are working

The newest version of CBA may have broke SAMO. I cant find the keybinding in Configure Addons. What is the default key?

Ok guys... Sorry for the delay

I have tested this a bit. Let me know if its working for you. I will then pm Foxhound and the PWS crew to update. Steam version not updated until mikey is on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/56jzf9q66bzndyo/%40SAMOv0.37.zip?dl=0

only change is the cba keybinding.

Edited by CosmiC10R

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi Mikey, dl your new SAMO release but I can't bind the keys. In the controls > configure addons there is no option for SAMO binding. I am using CBA release version 4 because of errors with release 6 and its "hotfix". I really liked the previous version of SAMO and would love to use this version. Can you help.

Hi Mikey, dl your new SAMO release but I can't bind the keys. In the controls > configure addons there is no option for SAMO binding. I am using CBA release version 4 because of errors with release 6 and its "hotfix". I really liked the previous version of SAMO and would love to use this version. Can you help.

I'm still using 1.09 because of a font issue I am having ;)

This is what you are looking for if you are still running that

https://www.dropbox.com/s/js4nxs5hrudyffp/%40SAMOv0.36aRC.zip?dl=0

Mikey... please add .36 - cba 1.09 compatible version link on main page.... pretty please ;)

Download link is broken sir.

Has anyone heard is this works well with the Get Tactical RTS mod?

Ahh 1st page it was. Now fixed. The one in post above you works. One on 1st page is fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. :) Not sure. I dont do squad leader often. Cosmic may be able to answer that. ;)

I had some time to play with the Push Command and this is where it sits

Not sure how functional it would actually be as I haven't had time to test it live yet

Ai suppress the position and the Ai group moves to that position suppressing, when they reach the position they find cover.

Its still too far for cover positions, but I can adjust that.

And the pull Command

Ai suppresses the position and the ai return to the player position and when the ai group gets to the players position they find cover.

The pull command would be really useful. Wondering how AI perform it when u set fire e.g. In danger mode.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Loving it! One step closer to the Aussie Peel.
The pull command would be really useful. Wondering how AI perform it when u set fire e.g. In danger mode.

I guess the aussie peel is the logical conclusion to the pull command...

I will test in the various combat modes as well ;)

There are time I wish the keyboard on the phone not to be smart. Sorry I was asking have you tested the pull action when AI are under fire. As they tend not to move under heavy fire, which probably well simulated as in real life. But that also makes most of the retreat commands ineffective.

There are time I wish the keyboard on the phone not to be smart. Sorry I was asking have you tested the pull action when AI are under fire. As they tend not to move under heavy fire, which probably well simulated as in real life. But that also makes most of the retreat commands ineffective.

Gotcha... good question. .. will test that... just testing latest foa

Great work, really enjoying it so far. Question, not sure if intentional but we have lost the rest of the old menu's, correct? I sometimes miss a few of the finer details i could select with it, from posture to formation etc, are they gone or am I missing something?

Thanks for the suggestion... it really didn't work well after I tried it... so I made some adjustments... this was the long distance return to player test...

Great work, really enjoying it so far. Question, not sure if intentional but we have lost the rest of the old menu's, correct? I sometimes miss a few of the finer details i could select with it, from posture to formation etc, are they gone or am I missing something?

Hey RainF,
I haven't pulled any commands out... I don't think we ever had any formation commands in there??

Looks sweet, can't wait to try it out. Thanks for the video and nice shot by the way!

Sorry, ill clarify, i mean the vanilla scroll wheel menu's.

You should still have access to all the vanilla commands and menu's. .. haven't had that problem with any version yet... anyone else having same issue. .. does vanilla action menu come back with samo disabled?

Looks sweet, can't wait to try it out. Thanks for the video and nice shot by the way!

Lol. Thanks... it's not easy with an Xbox controller... lol

Got a couple more vids closer quarters I will post later... they do stay up and moving to player... but it increases their vulnerability a lot so I will have to keep playing