daveygary1979

daveygarys Rangers ArmA 3 update

as requested i modified the helmet (it was a bitch, thanks for that task lol)

Hehe, thanks daveygary, if i wanted to be a real pain in the ass i' d say that the rail still looks a bit thick or chunky, but that would be serious nitpicking. If it' s a bitch to modify then i' m fine with it staying as it is, it' s already looking much, much better that in the previous screens.

Keep up the good work!

Hey Davey, Do you think you might consider including an IOTV in OCP for this mod?

i guess i could give it a go, i am still working on the bugs right now, i have some weighting issues ( i created the vest from scratch and trying to match it to the sample arma 3 vest for weighting is trickier than it would seem lol) but once i have them out of the way i will work on other items, I am also working on a uniform right now too so lets see how that works out too! (early stages)

Hey Davey, Do you think you might consider including an IOTV in OCP for this mod?

IOTVs are for POGs! lol

great work! looking forward!

I second DoRos point, the IOTV is standard issue for most Army and even USAF troops, where the guys in the ranger batts run sexier kit

RHS has an extremely well modeled IOTV with their mod in ACU an OCP in different configurations that would definitely fill your need Baddazs

Lookin forward to seeing your uniforms cooked up Dave!

Daveygary1979 that is a great mod, keep on working.

Lookin forward to see it done at Christmas (maybe^^)

Any updates to your work?

haha I check back daily hoping for a release!

sorry guys, mod work is taking a back burner right now, real life is taking a heavy toll on my free time, i will keep you guys updated as i get closer to release

Hey dave, it's been a while since you last posted some content update, how's your work going?

PS: Awesome looking units, looking forward to this mod :)

Hey dave, it's been a while since you last posted some content update, how's your work going?

PS: Awesome looking units, looking forward to this mod :)

Please don't ask for updates, this is considered spam.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

Finding this thread just totally made my day :) Really glad you are working on something for ArmA 3 and If they are anything as good as the A2 units.... i'll die a happy man. Keep up the great work :)

Can't wait for some more pics ;) This work is pretty awesome !!! :D

Just curious as to what we should expect for backpacks... Just camelbak stuff like in A2 or do you have more than that done/planned?