Sign in to follow this  
deltagamer

New Chernarus Perspective?

Minidayz - Oh, not interesting for me... But that's not a complaint, maybe there are people who like it - have fun :)

Edited by tortuosit

I can't believe people are complaining about this, do you not have anything better to do? Never expect anything from anyone, that way you'll always be surprised. I wasn't even aware of this until about 10 minutes ago and I find it rather interesting.

I'm disappointed too but you couldn't really expect much from something what was announced so little time ahead and with limited distribution.

Well I was expecting no DayZ SA or Arma 3 related and something shooted from above or play as a zombie. The game isn't easy and it's more hardcore than DayZ :D

It doesn't start here. Startup progress bar always gets stuck at some point. Hmm.

Surprised how... erm... "professional" Rocket is here, if it's him: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2mw54k/mini_dayz_the_new_release_from_bohemia/

"Ignore the haters, the vast majority of people think it's fantastic". Ah yes. Great that he knows the vast majority of people.