Sign in to follow this  
deltagamer

New Chernarus Perspective?

4 hrs left :confused:

I'm going to guess it's a mobile/tablet game for iOS/Adroid but i really hope not, please be A3 content.

Why on earth would they release the unfinished Chernarus+ for Arma 3?

I'm 110% sure it's not playable content for Arma 3 or Dayz. Because such dlc would have to updated at some point. BIS will never release something so finished. So Steam would be needed (and a game data update); why bistore then? - Will it be a paid dlc on steam after the giveaway? Shitstorm would ensue.

It's either a mini-game for mobile or PC. Or a "new perspective" tool for Dayz; explore the map with splendid cam?

I hope I'm wrong though. But I'm not. :icon_twisted:

That game was... Splendid.

2 and a half hours gents.

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

I think its DayZ for tablets where you can control the zombies on the server, the same kind of idea they did for watchdogs to control traffic lights etc, this is the only thing i could think of that would be a free download

This is actually the best guess I've seen. That would be fucking wicked! =D

This is actually the best guess I've seen. That would be fucking wicked! =D

Actually, it could be a great free version/demo of DayZ :) Built in the same engine and all, only limited to controlling zombies :)

Actually, it could be a great free version/demo of DayZ :) Built in the same engine and all, only limited to controlling zombies :)

Limited player slots and paying customers wanting to find some unoccupied ones isn´t a reality obviously .. :p

I think the are beating DayZ, because it's a dead horse. Free Steam weekend. My guess. Cherna+ in A3 would be nice, but I don't think so.

This was posted on reddit by Spetzle. I wonder if it's related to the New Chernarus Perspective.

It is pretty weird. In the steam data base are two unkown entries for arma 3 beside the allready released dlcs. One beeing the Marksman DLC and the other one im not sure....It coudl be the new island or this somehow mysterious new chernarus perspective. Beside all this the BI Store mentioned that it is a store exclusive so i just ahve no fuckin clue....

https://steamdb.info/app/107410/dlc/

Personally i would like a coorperation between ARMA 3 and DAYZ so ARMA 3 players could play Chernarus+ and something for the dayz players.

edit: 1 hours 18 minutes left

I think the are beating DayZ, because it's a dead horse. Free Steam weekend. My guess. Cherna+ in A3 would be nice, but I don't think so.

I don't agree; DayZ is far from dead and I can't see Bohemia axing their latest game to add its content to another.

All (probably not?) will be revealed very soon though.

Oh it's so god damn exciting, the mystery and speculation I can hardly contain myself. What's in the F**king box? (Se7en)

My guess is Updated DAYZ Cherno for ARMA3. This is more of a wish than an educated guess :)

My guess is Updated DAYZ Cherno for ARMA3. This is more of a wish than an educated guess :)

I don't want to sound pessimistic but I don't think it will be something about Arma 3 nor Cherna+ for it.

The map is not even finish in the SA.

This thread is gonna be hilarious in a few minutes :)

Limited player slots and paying customers wanting to find some unoccupied ones isn´t a reality obviously .. :p

Yeah, that's true :) Still, I would love the possibility to just hop in a zombie of my choosing and just scare the hell out of players :)

4 minutes! Are you guys ready to be disappointed!!! lol

I don't expect anything so I won't be disappointed ;)

Minidayz.. I have officially lost faith. Instead of giving us something worth the wait, they made us wait for a god damn arcade game? I know Im not the only one that's pissed

Edited by AtinAkiri
autocorrect your a whore

Should have guessed "free!" Would mean something utterly useless to this community.

Minidayz.. I have officially lost faith. Instead of giving us something worth the wait, they made us wait for a god damn arcade game? I know Im not the only one that's pissed

Who made you wait for anything? How do you even "wait" for a countdown timer? Did you do nothing in the last 4 days but stare at it?