Sign in to follow this  
deltagamer

New Chernarus Perspective?

Yes, I don't think it will be a free period to play DayZ as that would most likely be done through Steam.

I can't wait for the countdown to finish ...

I also would really like something like Chernarus+ for amra 3, but the idea of playing as a zombie is not bad either.

My guess is it won't be Cherno+, but a new update of the old Cherno. Maybe Cherno with enterable objects and new textures ? We'll see in a few days...

I Figured It Out! Because it's so cold so early due to temperature changes in the atmosphere, they rolled back the first day of winter from December 21st, to November 21st, one whole month. The 21st is the same day winter starts, the same day, the countdown should END! What's this mean? Chernarus with a "new" perspective? Chernarus is in a cold environment during certain times a year. Guys. Chernarus Winter. + Zombies.

Ok, I'll go to sleep now.

I Figured It Out! Because it's so cold so early due to temperature changes in the atmosphere, they rolled back the first day of winter from December 21st, to November 21st, one whole month. The 21st is the same day winter starts, the same day, the countdown should END! What's this mean? Chernarus with a "new" perspective? Chernarus is in a cold environment during certain times a year. Guys. Chernarus Winter. + Zombies.

winter chernarus? count me in

Illuminati confirmed!

Seriously though, that would be great, but I doubt BI would go through the trouble of making yet another version of Chernarus like that. I still think it's a mobile app or game, or something along those lines.

Illuminati confirmed!

Seriously though, that would be great, but I doubt BI would go through the trouble of making yet another version of Chernarus like that. I still think it's a mobile app or game, or something along those lines.

Please. No Illuminati. XD

I'm afraid is going to be something like that too.

I'm afraid is going to be something like that too.

The ability to connect to a Darter Drone via. Mobile... Lol, jk, Arma 3 Graphics would kill any mobile device. Still though, Zombies is the only thing that keeps me from believing it's for Arma 3. Maybe it's Chernarus with the new Engine Rocket mentioned that DayZ would be switching to, because of all the ArmA related glitches. Maybe they'll have Dynamic lighting like promised. In fact, it may just be that, free for a short amount of time to get people to try the new Engine, and than if we like it but it when it's on sale.

A free app about chernarus & zombies? I seriously doubt that:

1) Do you think they would actually waste man power to work on a free app? Nahh!

2)The map runs like sh*t on a beast pc, imagine on a phone.

I'm more for the DarkSide theory...

If Chernarus is coming to A3, then it would be over 6 gigs and make AiA absolete. So no :)

Thats just WHAT YOU WANT US TO THINK!!! It is obvious that in your name, you have 2 S's, and the number 6. 6/2=3, which means half-life 3 confirmed. And EVERYONE knows that half-life 3 has Illuminati involvement.

So if you could please tell GabeN to hurry up and release it already, that would be great.

But in all seriousness, winter Chernarus would be the shiz. Although with the use of the word "perspective" I assume it is going to be some sort of new way to view the map, either the 2d one or the 3d one. I don't think it is going to be any sort of app, since the store page says it will only be released on the bi website, which I assume means not the appstore.

Thats just WHAT YOU WANT US TO THINK!!! It is obvious that in your name, you have 2 S's, and the number 6. 6/2=3, which means half-life 3 confirmed. And EVERYONE knows that half-life 3 has Illuminati involvement.

So if you could please tell GabeN to hurry up and release it already, that would be great.

But in all seriousness, winter Chernarus would be the shiz. Although with the use of the word "perspective" I assume it is going to be some sort of new way to view the map, either the 2d one or the 3d one. I don't think it is going to be any sort of app, since the store page says it will only be released on the bi website, which I assume means not the appstore.

Ughhh, so every guess falls flat. Oh well, i guess patience wins in the end. And about the Illuminati, my Special Operations group's sole purpose is to crush them. >=D

It's Half-life 3 secretly disguised as a DayZ game so Valve doesn't have to announce it. It's part of Bohemia and Valve's steam agreement. </sarcasm>

In all seriousness though, an upgraded A3 chernarus would be awesome, but it's extraordinarily doubtful. Normally they'd let us know if it's something big like that.

The ability to connect to a Darter Drone via. Mobile... Lol, jk, Arma 3 Graphics would kill any mobile device. Still though, Zombies is the only thing that keeps me from believing it's for Arma 3. Maybe it's Chernarus with the new Engine Rocket mentioned that DayZ would be switching to, because of all the ArmA related glitches. Maybe they'll have Dynamic lighting like promised. In fact, it may just be that, free for a short amount of time to get people to try the new Engine, and than if we like it but it when it's on sale.

Uhm, I'm not sure they will release DLC for Dayz yet, since it's kinda still in ALPHA.

I love snow :) *nahhhhhh - gelatooo!!!*

A big wintermap would be the perfect christmas present (together with reindeers and santa :P)!

I hate surprises, if it is actually Chernarus+ for A3, well more work in persective.

I doubt that they will release a snow map without snow camos.

Edited by ZertyKchan

Who will help the widow's son?:p

Winter Chernarus or even regular Chernarus+ will be awesome,this is a dlc that I would gladly pay for.

Uhm, I'm not sure they will release DLC for Dayz yet, since it's kinda still in ALPHA.

Plus they said that they will not sell any dlcs for it.

I'm getting a beer chilling to help douse my disappointment when this isn't for A3

some funny posts on it here

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2mdy5k/experience_zombie_filled_chernarus_from_a_brand/

in particular i feel bad for the dood whose egg nog goes bad on the day this is released...

Edited by CosmiC10R

If Chernarus is coming to A3, then it would be over 6 gigs and make AiA absolete. So no :)

Bohemia have been known to make existing community work obsolete.

Considering the price for the 2 helicopters DLC i doubt this free DLC will be anything wild... but who knows maybe an early christmas present :)

Damn, I don't know what I'm going to do if they release some zombie units for Arma3 : I've spent a year working on infected units for a mod I'm working on...

Do you guys think they could release the zombies from DayZ SA to Arma3? What else could that "zombie" part be about?