Sign in to follow this  
deltagamer

New Chernarus Perspective?

What exactly is this, anyone have any ideas?

I was wondering if this has anything to do with ArmA 3 as I first saw it posted in the ArmA reddit section. Here's a link to the BI store https://store.bistudio.com/ where it has a count down timer, it seems to be a free release maybe even a DLC.

Official Cherno+ from DayZ being added to Arma 3? Or probably an update just for DayZ.

Official Cherno+ from DayZ being added to Arma 3? Or probably an update just for DayZ.

Let's hope its actually for ArmA 3, it would be nice to have the new map ported over.

My guess is that it isn't related to ArmA 3, but, I'm only guessing so I could be wrong.

Have to wait and see ^^

Only on Store.bistudios suggests to me it isn't an addon for ArmA.3 or DayZ (since both are Steam dependant). Maybe some sort of minigame? (or we'll finally see the zombie preLC for TKoH!)

It mentions "Experience zombie filled Chernarus from a brand new perspective!". Maybe its the new Chernarus map without any zombies in it, so I doubt it would be any use in DayZ but like you mentioned we will have to wait and see :)

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

Only on Store.bistudios suggests to me it isn't an addon for ArmA.3 or DayZ (since both are Steam dependant). Maybe some sort of minigame? (or we'll finally see the zombie preLC for TKoH!)

I think its more like free for a limited time on the store and then possibly released on steam in the future for a charged price.

Experience zombie filled Chernarus from a brand new perspective!

Mm..From a zombie perspective?:rolleyes:

But it says "for FREE". I doubt they'll be selling a free game.

I don't think it will be Chernarus+

With the DayZ SA devs adding to the map on a regular basis, it's still an unfinished terrain.

As to what it actually might be.....I'm as intrigued as everyone else.

Edited by evil-organ

My guess, is to try out Dayz free for a short amount of time. It's probably nothing special.

Nothing special?......Dude that sentence alone...."Experience zombie filled Chernarus from a brand new perspective!" sounds pretty special to me:)

Ok ok, i admit, if it happens to be a Chernarus filled with up of around 3000-4000 zombies, i would indeed flip a shit.

My guess, is to try out Dayz free for a short amount of time. It's probably nothing special.

Wouldn't they announce it with "Dayz standelone free on 20th of November" instead, rather than with a questionmark and that mysterious sentence ?

Could be just some Android game from the guys that made Arma tactics. Anyway, for free and Bi store exlusive it's probably nothing big. Really wouldn't expect anything special. "Experience zombie filled Chernarus from a brand new perspective!" This is probably just marketing.

Could be Sp, co op, PvE mission for Arma 3 on Chernarus against zombies, but it's marketed as exclusive for Bi store and not as update.

Edited by strangere

I just can't even, literally. We ALL know BIS is famous for the most drawn out anonymousity of any game company in existence, and this just adds to the suspension. It could literally be DayZ free for a week or so, but at the same time bringing a long awaited DayZ update with the original promised 2000 or so zombies on map. Than again, it could be something that none of us would have, or could have even guessed in the farthest corners of our minds. But remember people, sanity. It can't be THAT big if it's free.

(Yes, i created a new word. Anonymousity will be added to dictionaries near you come 2015.)

secret_box.png

If you look closely behind question mark there is map of cherno.I think is cherno+

https://store.bistudio.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/secret_box.png

If you look closely behind question mark there is map of cherno.I think is cherno+

Not sure about that. I can see krasnostav but can't see Novodmitrovsk which is north of Krasno on the north edge of map...

Edited by strangere

A mobile game. Arma tactics -> Zombie tactics.

I would also think the same about it.

I would love a DLC with Chernarus + for Arma 3 but the map is far from being finish.

I think it's anything but Chernarus+ for A3.

I would really love it, and I'm sure all A3 community. But that would be too good to be true. Besides BI devs say that would not happen.

As for a possible free DayZ standalone, then what would happen to all the people that actually bought the Alpha version of the game?

A mobile game. Arma tactics -> Zombie tactics.

the question mark box is big/small enough to be a screen of any mobile device. So this could be a possible answer.

Wild guess:

Play in Dayz as a zombie. Literally, you boot up, find a server and spawn as zombie and start hunting players.

Free to encourage people to buy full game and be the survivor.