leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

It's an issue with old model skeleton. RHS fix will only fix their units/uniforms, so this pack needs fixing separately. IIRC needed info is in RHS thread.

Hi Leight. I really love your work on these units and they add a lot of diversity to the game. I use them in a lot of my missions, together with RHS units. What I wanted to ask you is if you have considered using some more of HLC weapon packs? I would really like to see some african units with G3's, FAL's etc.. Right now I think there's a lot of AK's around, which isn't bad, but it would be nice to see some other weapons used!

Other than that, I can't really think of anything to improve :) :cool:

It's RHS bug and will be fixed in next RHS version.

I wouldn't say this applies to the Afghan units either. Seems you can't use ACE interaction at all with the Afghan militia or civilians.

Edited by EddiePrice

Hi Leight. I really love your work on these units and they add a lot of diversity to the game. I use them in a lot of my missions, together with RHS units. What I wanted to ask you is if you have considered using some more of HLC weapon packs? I would really like to see some african units with G3's, FAL's etc.. Right now I think there's a lot of AK's around, which isn't bad, but it would be nice to see some other weapons used!

Other than that, I can't really think of anything to improve :) :cool:

Please no.

The fact that it has RHS as a dependency is more than enough.. let's not make people require even more things to download. If you want units to have certain weapons i suggest learning how their init lines work and make custom loadouts. Here's a tutorial:

(might be old but it gets the idea across)

Please no.

The fact that it has RHS as a dependency is more than enough.. let's not make people require even more things to download. If you want units to have certain weapons i suggest learning how their init lines work and make custom loadouts. Here's a tutorial:

I'm inclined to agree.

Please no.

I am more than familiar with making custom unit loadouts and editing addon configs, but I have made a mistake. I thought Leights opfor pack utilized HLC AK's, but I realized they were just in my RHS HLC replacement addon. So of course I thought if he was already using HLC AK why not add more HLC weapons. My mistake..

Disregard, keep up the good work!

It's RHS bug and will be fixed in next RHS version.

WRONG!

This is caused by uniforms, not units.

Changing the uniform changes the skeletons, arma 2 ported uniforms seem to be all broken.

Changing the uniform changes the skeletons, arma 2 ported uniforms seem to be all broken.

Not actually broken though are they? Just not optimally configured for an additional ACE feature.

Sorry if this has already been reported. There are a lot of posts here.

It seems that many of the helmets have broken textures, ANA and RHS Russian Flora work fine, but the RHS EMR helmets as well as Leights CDF no longer apply the texture correctley, they either show up as a RUssian Flora, or they show up with misaligned black textures

It seems to mostly be the 6B27Ms, but some of the 6B28s are affected as well.

I seem to have a problem while playing with Zeus. I can't seem to spawn groups of soldiers from this mod since the newer patches.

I can spawn single units from the mod allright, but in the list of groups the only infantry squad i can spawn is "sentry" unit.

Anyone else have the same problem?

thnx for all your work Leight, really appreciated!

Hi!

I think it was posted on another page already but to use ALiVE or ACE3 with this addon, you need to do the following:

The latest CBA RC7 Hotfix 2, v1.1.23 has an optional PBO:

1. Move the cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo and its signature file from the CBA optional folder to the CBA Addons folder

2. Restart Arma.

Would be cool if this pack would support the CBA XEH fully and the CBA Devs can help you to resolve that!

Enjoy

Will you fix the compatibility issues with ACE? No Interaction Menus?

Will you fix the compatibility issues with ACE? No Interaction Menus?

This. Hoping you can fix this soon Leight. All ours servers use your mod and we really need the ACE interact ;)

are you guys running ACE 3.0.1. and CBA RC7 with the hotfix? apparently that fixes everything.

or you can roll back your CBA to RC6 and run the initial release of ACE and if you updated your leights roll that back to the previous build and everything will work perfectly. i personally have not updated to the newest version of leights yet(no need to), i updated my CBA it broke ACE (initial) so i rolled it back to RC6 and everything is golden.

ACE, ALIVE, LEIGHTS interactions work with previous builds, id hold off till everything is completely fixed in another update probably.

i have a question for leight, do you know if your units work with ALIVE for suicide bombers and planting ieds? for some reason i havent seen them utilize IED's outside of having factories in my asymmetric mission. ive ran into civs with vests on but they dont use them either.

Edited by Khan_Artist

Could you add the Takistani armed forces by any chance?

Love the mod, really high quality

are you guys running ACE 3.0.1. and CBA RC7 with the hotfix? apparently that fixes everything.

or you can roll back your CBA to RC6 and run the initial release of ACE and if you updated your leights roll that back to the previous build and everything will work perfectly. i personally have not updated to the newest version of leights yet(no need to), i updated my CBA it broke ACE (initial) so i rolled it back to RC6 and everything is golden.

ACE, ALIVE, LEIGHTS interactions work with previous builds, id hold off till everything is completely fixed in another update probably.

i have a question for leight, do you know if your units work with ALIVE for suicide bombers and planting ieds? for some reason i havent seen them utilize IED's outside of having factories in my asymmetric mission. ive ran into civs with vests on but they dont use them either.

As I said in another thread, we (my team) have been using CBA RC6 because it has not problem with newest ACE3. Also we haven't updated Leights yet. We are still in version 0.8.1. Everything is golden as you said. ACE and ALive Interaction menues works well. We will keep it that way for now.

Reyhard from RHS team is fixing my configs so ACE interactions will be fixed in time. btw thanks Reyhard.

I just got around to having a look at this pack and I've noticed you decided to shamelessly put the Landrovers I spent time porting into your pack directly:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185346-BAF-Landrovers-Mod-High-quality-A2-Port

Again, I am aware it was posted without any license or terms of use, but at least give out credit where it's due.

Is zeus spawned group still not fixed? i still can only see sentry group

and any plan to integrated with RDS STATIC pack?