leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

_MaSSive, thanks for logs it will be fixed.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

Update on first page. #1.1

Thanks for the prompt update Leight, eagerly awaiting its appearance on PWS!

FYI, KillSwitch was saying over on the CBA thread that with their latest (RC7) updates CBA no longer provides extended event handlers to units that do not have them already. This is apparently the reason we're having difficulty interacting in ACE3 with LOP Taki civs and the like. If XEH hasn't been applied in this update, is that something that seems practical and easily done in a future update?

- C

Thank you for adding motorized groups as I've been askin! Now everything seems to work good. Only thing is that not all groups are found in Zeus.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the up-date Leight :yay:

Leight thank you for the update. The PMC looks great. I see you still have the same randomization scripts generating the following error:

23:59:56 Error in expression <)) then {
_rnd1 = floor random 3;
_this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, ["\lop_factio>
23:59:56   Error position: <setObjectTextureGlobal [0, ["\lop_factio>
23:59:56   Error Type Any, expected String
23:59:56 File lop_faction_ists\scripts\Random.sqf, line 19

I you need help I can make the corrections for all the factions.

Will be definitely including your units as a mod option in BMR Insurgency.

Thanks again!

Yes it's the same because i didnt have time for replace it but it will be fixed in time.

_MaSSive, thanks for logs it will be fixed.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

Update on first page. #1.1

Simlar to my report before you seem to miss ; again in displaynames.

http://pastie.org/10224493

But I don't have those errors like on the log above, could be faulty mission setup, but then again IM not spawning any units from the pack at server/mission start.

RPT errors from the 1.1 update:

14:43:43 File lop_faction_ia\CfgWheeled.hpp, line 223: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_IA_Truck.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_ia\CfgWheeled.hpp, line 241: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_IA_Offroad.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_ia\CfgWheeled.hpp, line 259: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_IA_Offroad_M2.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_ia\CfgArmored.hpp, line 41: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_IA_M113_W.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_ia\CfgArmored.hpp, line 64: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_IA_BMP2.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_ia\CfgArmored.hpp, line 89: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_IA_BMP1.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_ia\CfgArmored.hpp, line 113: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_IA_ZSU234.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_pmc\CfgWheeled.hpp, line 50: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_PMC_Truck.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_pmc\CfgWheeled.hpp, line 68: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_PMC_Offroad.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_pmc\CfgWheeled.hpp, line 86: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_PMC_Offroad_M2.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_pmc\CfgWheeled.hpp, line 104: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_PMC_SUV.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_sla\CfgArmored.hpp, line 64: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_SLA_BMP2D.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_sla\CfgArmored.hpp, line 89: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_SLA_BMP2.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_sla\CfgArmored.hpp, line 114: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_SLA_BMP1.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_sla\CfgArmored.hpp, line 139: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_SLA_BMP1D.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_sla\CfgArmored.hpp, line 163: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_SLA_ZSU234.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_sla\CfgArmored.hpp, line 184: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_SLA_BTR60.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
14:43:43 File lop_faction_sla\CfgArmored.hpp, line 205: '/CfgVehicles/LOP_SLA_BTR70.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line

Edited by Killswitch

I got this errors in VR Arsenal. Just wear one by one all equipment from this mod and check rpt log.

that is because lazy code ...

he did put a "," when he should have put a ";" or forgot the ";" :rolleyes: ...

and a lot of missed "}" ... in his configurations

Edited by maquez

If "}" be missed the game would not start ; ))

Oi, Leight, I really like your Mod. I think it has everything one can ask for....and more. But one thing is missing. Do you have any plans for russian civilians? Right now I use the Vanilla ones...and that looks rather stupid on chernarus xD.

Firstly, thanks for reducing the size of groups back down. :-)

Second, we can confirm that interaction with at least some civilian groups is now broken.

LOP_TAK_Civ: no interaction with units possible with @ace3 or @alive

Hey Leight, can you make a CDF soldier called "Militia" like in Arma 2? He should just have a CDF uniform, maybe with a mapcase but without an armored vest. He has a CDF cap and an AKS, no sidearms. Like a town militia unit. Here's a custom loadout that'd work. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/39751630881242424/5EFABF32BC308700DB61E6AD7E3D95C239B10A7E/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to=*,*|1024:576&background-color=black He only needs like 4-5 magazines and maybe like 2 grenades.

Firstly, thanks for reducing the size of groups back down. :-)

Second, we can confirm that interaction with at least some civilian groups is now broken.

LOP_TAK_Civ: no interaction with units possible with @ace3 or @alive

Leight check the CBA post here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178224-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3/page44&p=2947843#post2947843

I believe someone else is asking about getting XEH handlers to work - i.e. making your units compatible with other mods like Alive and Ace etc....

Please fix ACE 3 compatability for ALL of your unfiroms, I want to love you even more! :D

The legs can't correctly be interacted with because of what seem to be bad models.

Here's an image of correctly working interaction (Bohemia's vanilla uniform/model):

http://i.imgur.com/oXq5Gj6.jpg

An example of a your broken uniform:

http://i.imgur.com/tRuhU67.jpg

PS! I reported this on the ACE 3 github, and they stated that this is an issue with mods not correctly being made according to ArmA 3's standards.

It's RHS bug and will be fixed in next RHS version.

It's RHS bug and will be fixed in next RHS version.

How can it bee RHS bug if Leight dont use RHS units, only RHS vehicles and weapons.

For example have your seen taliban in RHS?, i dont think so.

Maybe somene can help leight to fix his config becouse last week Leight was very busy playing Chivalry : Mediveal Warfare. I would gladly do it by mysleft but i am so stupid for coding so i think all of you much smarter then me and you will gladly help leight!