leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

I think you have problem with your brain. Update your addons mate...

56157620399E64502CEBD894E9B21B0326555D12

I think you have problem with your brain. Update your addons mate...

Ohhh! you reaaly think that insulting me again will help your with your lie?

Just check ultranationalists )))

I think that error occurs becouse all units including crew in Ultranationlts faction have that error so vehicles have that error too. Am i right?

And BTW you have two CDF factions , one in blue, and second ,only with one statc gun in indep.

2015_05_30_00001.jpg

2015_05_30_00002.jpg

Edited by JustFacepalm

I also have some small errors and seen, that cdf has two factions but im sure Leight will fix this. But all in all, im very happy with the update, love the new camos :-)

I need groups classnames please. configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "INDEP" >> "LOP_ISTS" >> "Infantry" >> "LOP_ISTS_Support_Section" etc...

Im workinfg on PMC faction then i will release Update and if someone could make list for me with all bugs to fix, thanks.

Nobody here owes you diddly. Don't like the mod, don't use it, then we can all be done with your incessant mewling.

Just check ultranationalists )))

I think that error occurs becouse all units including crew in Ultranationlts faction have that error so vehicles have that error too. Am i right?

And BTW you have two CDF factions , one in blue, and second ,only with one statc gun in indep.

http://s29.postimg.org/jah5jciwm/2015_05_30_00001.jpg

http://s29.postimg.org/7mn3ostrq/2015_05_30_00002.jpg

I agree, Leight should really come forward with it - he creates things so you can come out from the cave here and rage. He does it because, as you've put it, he hates you personally.

Best thing is not to react to someone like that. If there are problem make a bug list and post it and not be an a.. about it

Hallo Leight

you may have allready changed it . i use the Version . 1.01 of your mod.

I have seen the error in the rpt file for the UA fraction and checked the defination in your mod. There ist a copy error .

11:58:59 Conflicting addon lop_faction_ia in 'lop_faction_ua\', previous definition in 'lop_faction_ia\'

#include "BIS_AddonInfo.hpp"

class CfgPatches {

class lop_faction_ia {

units[] = {

"LOP_UA_Infantry_TL",

"LOP_UA_Infantry_SL",

"LOP_UA_Infantry_Medic",

"LOP_UA_Officer",

Regards

I agree, Leight should really come forward with it - he creates things so you can come out from the cave here and rage. He does it because, as you've put it, he hates you personally.

hahaha yes what a jerk Leight is :p

Everyone just put Mr. Facepalm (apt name) on ignore the world will be a better place

1. Go to independent and check CDF. Only one unit in whole faction - NSV tripod! Is that right? Mod was downloaded by PWS , version 1.01. RHS was downloaded by PWS . version 0.37

And i just asked friend to check this out. He has only one static too in CDF! So ???? And this static show error "Cannot found texture"

2. Almost all bmp1 and bmp2 have script errors and i think they suppost to have custom textures. Maybe your copied classes and forget to delete link to custom textures that not ready at the moment

I would like to add

3. Reduce the infantry groups:

3.1- 8 Squad Soldiers

3.2- 4 Fire Team Soldiers

3.3 - 2 Sentry Soldiers

16 soldiers for group is too much, it's ruinning Alive performance when spawn them.

4. Mechanic Groups have Motorized Vehiciles (Cal .50 Pick Ups), it should has BMPs, BTR, etc.

5. Please, add Motorized groups with cal .50 pick ups, Humvees, etc.. There aren't groups like these.

Can't remember other things but that's is all I can add.

Thanks!

Enjoying the mod Leight! My group and I have some seriously nasty firefights with your guys.

A suggestion for the future is looking at incorporating suicide vest bombers to the afghan militia and ISTS. A common tactic we found in fight their real world counterparts was that half or all of a squad would have suicide vests that they would detonate as a last effort.

Makes things fun!

Nice! CQB is going to get lively for us I think

Leight, you may want to utilize the new M203 variants for M4s and M16s that were added in the most recent RHS update. I see you are still using the M4 M320 version for some of your grenadiers.

Encouraged to see you keeping this up, I am curious as to what you may be thinking of adding in the future in your pack?

Im workinfg on PMC faction then i will release Update and if someone could make list for me with all bugs to fix, thanks.

Thank you very much for your continuing support on this "best opfor arma 3 has ever seen" addon

Dear Leights,

It has come to my attention that some uniform or unit mods are not compatible with ACE 3 yet,

can you assure that interacting with legs works correctly for all uniforms.

Also. Using the latest CBA, this pack breaks ACE 3 on the independent side due to event handlers.

If you could make sure this mod is ACE 3 compatible you'd be the greatest!

Can you ensure that it's not a CBA bug? I've heard the latest release has a few errors.

LOP_AA isn't spawing motorized units with alive. Not there motorized group with truck or car?

Edited by Spark23

Thank you for your efforts, Leight!

FYI from what I've seen the IND > LOP_AM and IND > LOP_ISTS factions, as well as a couple others, seem to be spawning enormous ~13x EI groups in ALiVE. One thing I have also noticed in Zeus since LOP v1.0 with these factions is that only the "Sentry" group under Infantry is defined.

The "Squad", "Support Team", "Anti-Tank Team", etc. groupings from v0.81 have ceased to be. This make Zeus sad.

As a sidebar, there is a CBA and ACE3 conflict that I've mostly observed with civilian and vehicle interactions. Downgrading CBA to v1.20.xxx has resolved many of those issues for us. The above broken groups however appears unrelated. Even with only vanilla A3 + RHS + LOP + CBA v1.20.xxx, or later, the groupings are gone.

Happy hunting!

- C