leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

Hey Leight, Getting and error which causes our server to crash

"lop_faction_ia\scripts\ia_ural_decals.sqf" not found

and "lop_faction_ia\scripts\ia_bmp_decals.sqf" not found

I had a look and there is no "scripts" folder in the .pbo at all.

Edited by Grace

For any of your units which use the RHS balaclavas, you'll probably want to restrict what faces they can use as some of them clip pretty badly.

Example Image

I get this error every first time I open ZEUS

409E137763AB66BF5CD0CD864CBD3A3FD5539BE5

Hey Leight, Getting and error which causes our server to crash

"lop_faction_ia\scripts\ia_ural_decals.sqf" not found

and "lop_faction_ia\scripts\ia_bmp_decals.sqf" not found

I had a look and there is no "scripts" folder in the .pbo at all.

+1 Very dissapointed with this release of opfor pack

Just wanted to post this as I found it last night while building an ALIVE mission

2:54:52 Error in expression <)) then {
_rnd1 = floor random 3;
_this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, ["\lop_factio>
2:54:52   Error position: <setObjectTextureGlobal [0, ["\lop_factio>
2:54:52   Error Type Any, expected String
2:54:52 File lop_faction_ists\scripts\Random.sqf, line 19

If you would like more details, please let me know.

1000nds of missions have to be redun all around the world.

Edited by rogonaut

Question: what exactly changed in the update released today on Armaholic (v1.0.1) compared to the one from yesterday (v1.0)?

The changelog only mentioned "update".

After only 5 minutes of testing i realised that in 1.01:

1. 50% of all vehicles in pack have errors about script not found or wrong texture!

2. CDF faction completely broken. Only static gun persist.

Why leight? Why?? Why you hate us so much?

You think renamed classnames ,deleted vehicles and as result - tons of broken missions was not enough?

So your decied to post absolutely horrible " 1.0" and patched it with absoultely horrrible "1.01" patch to trolls us a little more?

Why can't people report issues found without being complete dickheads? While I'm not pleased with the classname changes and the like either, I still appreciate Leights work on a very good addon, that I personally use in almost every mission.

1. 50% of all vehicles in pack have errors about script not found or wrong texture!

You think renamed classnames ,deleted vehicles and as result - tons of broken missions was not enough?

So your decied to post absolutely horrible " 1.0" and patched it with absoultely horrrible "1.01" patch to trolls us a little more?

how old are you, 4 years old?

Very nice. Why don't you guys try antagonizing Leight and insulting his hard work a little more?

Maybe then he'll get pissed enough to drop the mod altogether, and we can all blame you for it.

Grow up already.

Anyone still have a link to the v0.8.1?

Try being constructive instead of a cry baby and your issues might actually be fixed. Leight worked very hard on this, and his hard work shows. So if you insist on throwing a temper tantrum then you may as well throw it somewhere else, It would be of great benefit to everyone.

Why not make your own mod if you don't like it ?

Cause if someone isn't able to test out a new mod version prior to running a multiplayer missions to make sure it works fine, then they wouldn't have the patience to mod lol.

If you don't like his work don't use it or why don't you make addon yourself and share it with others?

I don't get any errors, besides one. Your RHS must be outdated, or something.

Cause if someone isn't able to test out a new mod version prior to running a multiplayer missions to make sure it works fine, then they wouldn't have the patience to mod lol.

that is so try lol some people cant help them self lol

and this is a good mod

Mod works fine, but compatibility addons needs to update. I am not keen either on classname update, but wth. Should avoid doing that. Imagine BI now chooses to change every single classname including base config, anims, and all the stuff. All mods would die instantly, cause they rely on it. Same for other mods. Some other mod may rely on your classnames, so avoid changing it, and choose wisely.

TLDR : Mod works fine, you need to update your missions. Older version of mod can be obtained trough PWS ( click change version and use whatever version you want - if available )

I know about a few bugs and not working scripts but all factions are working properly addon is based on the latest RHS version.

I know about a few bugs and not working scripts but all factions are working properly addon is based on the latest RHS version.

1. Go to independent and check CDF. Only one unit in whole faction - NSV tripod! Is that right? Mod was downloaded by PWS , version 1.01. RHS was downloaded by PWS . version 0.37

And i just asked friend to check this out. He has only one static too in CDF! So ???? And this static show error "Cannot found texture"

2. Almost all bmp1 and bmp2 have script errors and i think they suppost to have custom textures. Maybe your copied classes and forget to delete link to custom textures that not ready at the moment

Edited by JustFacepalm

Besides the errors regarding the BMP's, the mod works completely fine for me. Also, it makes me laugh how some of you people think he "broke" your missions and released an update with errors because he supposedly hates you all. It seems people still feel entitled to everything.