leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

Leight, I realise how difficult it is to create a naming scheme that holds into the future - especially during 'beta' but I presume you are now out of beta with the v1.0 release.

Please hold this naming scheme throughout future updates, for the sake of the mission makers and the many hours they might have to spend repairing their missions.

P.S I also realise that RHS fucked us all a bit here too, its ok.

Thanks for the latest update Leight. :yay:

I'll be testing your mod soon and post some feedback here.

Lol author - you support Chechen separatists?)))) dont be so serious, nobody dont judge you and arest if you create game content... It is prove nothing...

First time i hear about chechen separatists but nevermind, i dont support any terroristic organisation.

Nice update, love the improvments you did. Will you retexture vehicles for CDF, ChDKZ etc. I mean tanks and bmp`s, also I love new SLA,they looks much better than first ones, just again miss camo or painting for vehicles. Hope to see more in this mod, like UAZ with mounted guns etc.

slaextended1.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/carsz_4.jpg (339 kB)

Thanks for the pastebin with the classnames, but you forgot the SLA helicopter ones as long as the Afghan Army crewman .

EDIT : Iraqi Army crewman are missing too, from pastebin and ingame Zeus

Edited by Cruoriss

Hallo, sorry for double post. Mechaniced Groups should have light armored vehicles like BTR, APC, BMP, etc, isn't it? All i could see is that they has only PickUps .50

Again, thank you for your work. We use your mod since the very begining!

I am head of arma 3 russian community . This day at 20:00 we planned play coop for 60 people. But because you changed classnames, Deleted some vehicles - now almost all our missions are broken. THANK U VERY MUCH FOR "GREAT" UPDATE!! U just broke more than 36 missions!!! Good job! And your 1.0 is full of bugs and script errors! Pls stop do mods!!!

I am head of arma 3 russian community . This day at 20:00 we planned play coop for 60 people. But because you changed classnames, Deleted some vehicles - now almost all our missions are broken. THANK U VERY MUCH FOR "GREAT" UPDATE!! U just broke more than 36 missions!!! Good job! And your 1.0 is full of bugs and script errors! Pls stop do mods!!!

Well you don't have to update to this version of this mod, you should be thankful that mod makers make free content for you to play with. Please consider how much time goes into making a mod before criticising.

Well you don't have to update to this version of this mod, you should be thankful that mod makers make free content for you to play with. Please consider how much time goes into making a mod before criticising.

Affirm, Facepalm, you should write constructive criticism, not rants

Of course i am thankful. Without independet modders arma 3 is absolutely nothing. I am thankful but until modders dont try to sabotage another peoples work. I spent many month doing my missions and they are for free for everyone in my community. I want people respect my job too! If your start project for free or not u are responsoble for you job. But it looks like Leight did his project only for himself and he doesnt care at all about everybody except him.

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Affirm, Facepalm, you should write constructive criticism, not rants

Until u are not mission make u will never understand my anger. All bmp1 bmp 2 and other tracked vehciles bring error in mission start

Hey, thank you for keep your mod updated :) I was trying that before and I noticed that into zeus there are a lot group missing or are somewhere else?

But because you changed classnames, Deleted some vehicles - now almost all our missions are broken. THANK U VERY MUCH FOR "GREAT" UPDATE!! U just broke more than 36 missions!!! Good job! And your 1.0 is full of bugs and script errors! Pls stop do mods!!!

So maybe next time the author can contact you before releasing an update just to make sure it coincides with your schedule?

How is that an issue? Maybe he wanted to increase group sizes?

Because its broken BIS CfgGroups for this mod like groups are missing for ZEUS and issue for ALiVE,MCC,DAC other mods and scripts that rely on and spawn AI Groups.

so maybe next time the author can contact you before releasing an update just to make sure it coincides with your schedule?

hahahahaha

Well, you could always stay with previous version. That way you don't have to be so rude. I'm gonna stay with v0.8 because I don't like the new one either.

Just replace every unit in your missions for f... sake! I have a replaced all in my missions that i want to keep, 6 missions took abaut one hour or so. In 6-7 hours you will be done, depending how big your missions is...

All you need to do is unpack all missions and do a Find and Replace in Files for the old classnames and replace with new.

It shouldn't take more than a couple minutes.

All you need to do is unpack all missions and do a Find and Replace in Files for the old classnames and replace with new.

It shouldn't take more than a couple minutes.

Ok please replace units that do not exist in pack anymore. I hope your have magic stick for this kind of problems. In many missions i had bmp-2, bmp-1 for terrorists. Now they were deleted from pack for no reason . So i need manually create group and put them inside empty bmp2 vehicle. And then make waypoints again. Does it looks like a couple of minutes now?

Ohh wait and where is garanty that Leigh dont change classnames again?

You must be complete idiot if you are updating mods just before big coop missions.

I see most people here have really no clue about mission building ...

Mostly it is not done in a few time with simply copy and paste, depends on how serious you take mission building.

There are pictures to change, mission descriptions to change, may also briefings to change etc.

and if Faction got deleted you fucked up! Then you have to redesign whole mission from scratch.

I do already work on new mission projects, but no I have again to waste time and work on missions released times ago.

Think once about this.

another thing is guys stop to insult each other ...

kind regards

maquez [Q-Net]

Edited by maquez
typos