leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

In Update it will be fixed.

Just to ask, I just started using RHS and your mod, and was wondering, since your mod requires RHS, why does your ophor troops use a different AK? Is it possible for you to make a config that removes the AKs and replaces it with those available in RHS as RHS has standard wood furnished Aks? Just making a request as see duplicate weaponry in the arsenal and such can be pretty annoying.

Just to ask, I just started using RHS and your mod, and was wondering, since your mod requires RHS, why does your ophor troops use a different AK? Is it possible for you to make a config that removes the AKs and replaces it with those available in RHS as RHS has standard wood furnished Aks? Just making a request as see duplicate weaponry in the arsenal and such can be pretty annoying.

Lol, how you see this is old version of this addon, im working on new one.

That's a good news. Tired fighting AAF in insurgency...

How's you gonna handle snipers? KSVK or some similar high-calibre rifle is not available in RHS (yet) and SVD is marksman rifle...

Probably keeping Lynx for now will be a good idea.

I would like to ask if you could make it modular. So if I don't want CDF or some other army I could just remove it.

@Przemro I bet he's working on it right now.

I would like to ask if you could make it modular. So if I don't want CDF or some other army I could just remove it.

I'd be kinda interested as well. I already tweaked the addon a bit for my own use, but would love if the author made it "officially" modular. :)

I'd be kinda interested as well. I already tweaked the addon a bit for my own use, but would love if the author made it "officially" modular. :)

tweak would be nice, any way to change the RHS requirement? A lot of resources just for the weapons, any way I can configure to use Massi's weapons? or whats with the HLC AK Pack? I have two addons to use one.

tweak would be nice, any way to change the RHS requirement? A lot of resources just for the weapons, any way I can configure to use Massi's weapons? or whats with the HLC AK Pack? I have two addons to use one.

He uses more than their weapons; vehicles, some helmets and vests as well.

He uses more than their weapons; vehicles, some helmets and vests as well.

True. I just want the opfor soldiers at the moment. Maybe different packs for the mod?

Hi Leight,

when using this mod, CSE lifetime is not working. We (me and my clan) know that the problem is to be found in the lop_c_men.pbo for lifetime is working when you delete this .pbo.

We could not fix this problem by editing your .pbo.

But we assume that all eventhandlers of inherited parents are deleted by loading the eventhandlers in the config.cpp without using any requiredAddons.

Greetz

I can't seem to get uniforms to diplay with the latest release. Vests, weapons, helmets all spawn on the unit, but where there should be uniform there is nothing. So all my units are walking heads, vests and guns without bodies. Kinda creepy...

Can you please create Motorized groups? Alive can't spawn any Technical in any mission because there are not motorized groups in this addon.

Thank you!!

I probably should of checked the rest of the thread before opening my stupid mouth :/

Edited by Andehess

Is this mod going to be updated any time soon?
§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

However, to answer your question (at least a month ago this was the case).

Lol, how you see this is old version of this addon, im working on new one.

I'm sure Leight will post news as and when its available.

For now im busy i dont have time for arma but i dont abandoned addon.

For now im busy i dont have time for arma but i dont abandoned addon.

Thanks for the status update. Let us know if you need some help / share the workload if RL is keeping you busy. I bet there's a lot of talented modders willing to help you out. Arma 3 needs more awesome OpFor factions such as yours. ;)

Edited by JamesClarke

I have started my work, i think update will be soon.

I have started my work, i think update will be soon.

That are some good news. Anything you can tease us with? :3

(Please don't concider this as me trying to rush you. I definitally don't! ^^")

It's looking great, Leight. Are you still working on Eastern European civilians or did that end up not working for you?