leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

It's his mod, if he wants to remove them to avoid getting hassled in real life then that's his choice. I'm enjoying the fact you've updated your mod and plan to continue it, thanks for that.

Listen, I live in the US, this is freeware 3rd party digital content, all you technically need to cover your ass is a disclaimer stating you do NOT support any terrorist organization and do not condone the use of your pack for any type of militant training and add a digital signature and watermark for authenticity and done, no one in the sane parts of the world (US, CAN, UK, EU) would try to prosecute you. Worst case scenario is that a major news organization puts your stuff up in a story, at that point you contact them and ask for an interview, this can be used to your advantage if you plan your answers correctly and may even lead to a public portfolio that can net you a well paying job doing what you just got publicity for. If this still bothers you allow a solo release of your "Iraqi Terrorist's" or ISIS forces so that someone else can take charge and make the most out of that mod, thus leaving you completely out of the picture, either way, problem solved.

I actually would like to do just that. I don't care what anyone thinks as I sure as hell don't support those animals. But I do believe a space exists where players what to play against them, logos and all. I have no idea how to mod and would like to base further work on some of the pre-existing ones as they where before this BS started. Leight, could I do such a thing without incurring your anger? I want no claim of original authorship to anything you've done, but I understand how you don't want the trouble of being even remotely thought of supporting that group.

Getting back on topic a bit, is anyone else rather annoyed that the bad guys are still driving around in modern/futuristic Ford pick up trucks (or whatever the Arma 3 equivalent to that is) with American made M2 .50 cals on the back? There are already a few Arma 2 vehicle port packs out of varying quality that could be used, in the least as a placeholder for something else. Honestly, anything but giving terry taliban modern/future gear like they still have. There are more than enough OPFOR "packs" out there already for Arma 3 that add a bunch of reskinned Arma 3 uniforms as bad guys that only contain infantry, and honestly its getting pretty annoying. Other modders are finally starting to give us quality, complete faction packs (EvroMalarkey - seriously check his stuff out, its fantastic) its time for this mod to catch up.

Getting lost in the sauce of political issues is classic internet and all, I get it. "Ban the Swastika. No! Thats what the Nazi's promoted, heavy censorship. Swastikas everywhere to spite those damn Nazi's. Blah Blah Blah..." A forum for user made mods for a computer game is hardly the place to argue issues such as freedom of speech on an international level. I say we stop complaining about crap that at the end of the day has little or nothing to do with the game and get back to complaining about things that have some relevance, like the mod itself, and its lack of proper vehicles.

Alright, fire extinguishers are standing by, let the flaming commence...

There are more than enough OPFOR "packs" out there already for Arma 3 that add a bunch of reskinned Arma 3 uniforms as bad guys that only contain infantry, and honestly its getting pretty annoying.

Here you go maestro, you show all those "annoying" modders how it's done.

Here you go maestro, you show all those "annoying" modders how it's done.

No problem:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28089

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28120

Two quality packs. Proper factions with quality reskins (not another painted AAF uniform) proper vehicles (some coming from the very good RDS pack, others from the very good RHS mod) great infantry organized into the groups they were in in Arma 2 (although I will admit that I have one nitpick with the Takistan army, I think they would look better with their pants tucked into their boots, but its so minor that its a non-factor really. Not a con of the mod at all, just my own personal preference. If its added later, great, if not, I'm still happy as can be with it in its current state)

I think these guys are doing fantastic work right now and that other more well established modders of Arma 3 could take some inspiration from the new blood they've given us

Edit:

Another mod that is very out there, but in a good way:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188375-ETA-Extra-Terrestrial-Adversaries

Might not be to everyone's style, but at least the guy is trying something new and cool. I know I'll definitely check it out when he releases it. I know its a bit early to tell in the mods development, but I'm pretty sure those cool looking aliens wont be driving around in the stock Arma 3 Ford pickups

Edited by IICptMillerII

I say we stop complaining about crap that at the end of the day has little or nothing to do with the game and get back to complaining about things that have some relevance, like the mod itself, and its lack of proper vehicles.

Thanks heavens you're here now to tell all these 'annoying' modders what they should be making.

Lord only knows how we all muddled along prior to your arrival eight weeks ago.

Thanks heavens you're here now to tell all these 'annoying' modders what they should be making.

Lord only knows how we all muddled along prior to your arrival eight weeks ago.

All? No idea where you got the idea that I think all modders are annoying. In fact all of the links I've been posting have been quite the opposite. I really appreciate the work that people are doing for the community members such as myself. Must I list more examples of mods/modders who I think are doing an incredible job? I might as well, seeing as its more free advertising for those mods.

The Eridanus Insurrection:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?177321-The-Eridanus-Insurrection-An-Arma-3-Total-Modication

I've been following this mod for months now. In fact (since you brought up my relatively young forum age of 8 weeks) this is the mod that made me finally create a real forum account here. I did it primarily to show my praise and excitement for the work they are doing on that mod. It's my most anticipated mod for Arma 3, and possibly of the entire Arma franchise (well, at least since I've been playing dating back to Arma: Armed Assault. I have played OFP but my starting point was Armed Assault) These guys have literally made everything from scratch within the Arma 3 engine and it looks fantastic.

There are other mods that I could list that I enjoy for Arma 3 (AGM, HLC, and RH weapon packs to name a few) but I'll refrain from over saturating my posts with more links and praise for mods that have different threads. My original post I made an hour or so ago was meant to bring the conversation about politics back into the realm of Arma modding, specifically in relation to this OPFOR pack, which I do like. I just think that instead of arguing over politics, we could try refocusing on other aspects of the mod, such as how I think (and this is my own personal opinion. I'm surprised that I have to add this disclaimer but it seems that already a few of you have taken my posts the wrong way. Now that is annoying...) this pack really needs some dirty, busted up old technicals (at least for the Taliban/guerrilla factions) to add to the immersion and for the mod to keep pace with others.

So, trying to get back on track again and stay on topic, I think that this pack is good and has a lot of potential. For me, I would like to see vehicles more in line with what the guerrilla factions in the Middle East currently have the best access to, and some love given to a few of the other factions (specifically the ChDKz which to me just look like the Arma 3 FIA with different weapons)

@AccuracyThruVolume:

Thats a pretty good picture. Although notice how they are dirty, unlike the Arma 3 pickups which are generally shiny and brightly colored (whether it be wear and tear or intentional camouflage on the pictured vehicles) they are missing parts/chunks, and they do not have a .50 cal strapped to the back, but what looks like a DShK and some other Eastern bloc looking weapons. So your picture illustrates more of the look/feel that I would like to see.

Again this is all just my opinion. If you want to rage, go ahead.

BTW Defunkt, your picture/avatar is hilarious

Great work Leight, this is one of my favorite unit packs so far. As for the ISIS issue, I'm confident everyone here knows you do not support them, but you could call that faction Daesh instead, it is the slang/duragatory term for ISIS and seems to really irk them too when the media uses it =) I have thoroughly enjoyed digitally mowing down those psychpaths in black pajamas using your mod and keep up the great work!

Well,I think it's not a very serious thing,maybe in west you guys hardly to see this kind of media,but in my country such kind of thing nearly show up everyday,and one day later no one would care about it.So I suggest we stop talking about this and let the topic in this thread and in the forums become normal.At least no one could impede us to play with these mods so far.

And if you check the ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION forums,this is already one guy wanna to carry on these kind of mods.It's Leight's right to do whatever to his mod,and we should support him.

---------- Post added at 01:41 ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 ----------

@IICptMillerII

I got your point,and I thought everyone got it too.Don't be so sensitive,without any malice.

Well,I think it's not a very serious thing,maybe in west you guys hardly to see this kind of media,but in my country such kind of thing nearly show up everyday,and one day later no one would care about it.So I suggest we stop talking about this and let the topic in this thread and in the forums become normal.At least no one could impede us to play with these mods so far.

And if you check the ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION forums,this is already one guy wanna to carry on these kind of mods.It's Leight's right to do whatever to his mod,and we should support him.

---------- Post added at 01:41 ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 ----------

@IICptMillerII

I got your point,and I thought everyone got it too.Don't be so sensitive,without any malice.

Just trying to make myself clear is all

Strange logic. If you make , for example, addon about World War 2, and you make Germany and SS army, it is mean, that you are nazi?

Same with ISIS. Daaam that stupid journalists, which broke my idea about mission about Syrian war.

Great work,anyway

Ummmm this is only Theory but ur mod, keep make people crash in dedicated server.

I will test this crash problem, and give you the result.

Thanks for the update Leight. Any word on if you'll be able to sort out those RPT errors? Here's the log for the latest update:

10:17:24 "=================================================="
10:17:24 "Object Dumper: Started."
10:17:25 "=================================================="
10:17:25 "Object Dumper: Spawning units..."
10:17:25 Warning: lop_m_wep_headgear\pakol.p3d:3 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 26, 28, 5
10:17:25 Warning: lop_m_wep_headgear\pakol.p3d:3 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 26, 28, 5
10:17:26 Warning Message: Cannot load texture .paa\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03_nohq.paa.
10:17:26 Warning Message: Cannot load texture .paa\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03_as.paa.
10:17:26 Warning Message: Cannot load texture .paa\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03_smdi.paa.
10:17:26 Warning Message: Cannot load texture .paa\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03_ti_ca.paa.
10:17:26 Cannot find base TI_CA.paa for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Unknown entry type 74 in lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage6/
10:17:26 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage7/
10:17:26 Material lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat load failed
10:17:26 Cannot find base TI_CA.paa for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w1_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Unknown entry type 74 in lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w1_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w1_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage5/
10:17:26 Material lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w1_tak_civil03.rvmat load failed
10:17:26 Cannot find base TI_CA.paa for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w2_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Unknown entry type 74 in lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w2_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w2_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage5/
10:17:26 Material lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w2_tak_civil03.rvmat load failed
10:17:26 Inventory item with given name: [] not found
10:17:26 Warning Message: Cannot load texture .paa\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03_nohq.paa.
10:17:26 Warning Message: Cannot load texture .paa\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03_as.paa.
10:17:26 Warning Message: Cannot load texture .paa\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03_smdi.paa.
10:17:26 Warning Message: Cannot load texture .paa\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03_ti_ca.paa.
10:17:27 Cannot find base TI_CA.paa for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil06\tak_civil06.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:27 Unknown entry type 74 in lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil06\tak_civil06.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:27 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil06\tak_civil06.rvmat/Stage5/
10:17:27 Material lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil06\tak_civil06.rvmat load failed
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 Generating ST on the fly is very slow
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_Engineer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_Engineer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_AM_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Officer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:28 soldier[LOP_IA_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
10:17:29 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon  with scope=private
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.model'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.simulation'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDuration'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightIntensity'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDiffuse'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightAmbient'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockDelay'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockSystem'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.cmImmunity'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.weight'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.lockingTargetSound'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.lockedTargetSound'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.detectRange'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.muzzles'.
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_IA_Special_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_IA_Special_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_IA_Special_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_IA_Special_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Officer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_A_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_A_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:30 soldier[LOP_AA_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AA_Police_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 Inventory item with given name: [] not found
10:17:31 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_01 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_TL
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_04 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_SL
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_04S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_Medic
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_03S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_AR
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_01S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_AT
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_06 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_Marksman
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_05 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_IED
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_IED]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:31 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_IED]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
10:17:32 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_02S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_02 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Driver
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Driver]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Driver]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 Inventory item with given name: [] not found
10:17:32 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_05S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_GL
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_IED]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_IED]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Driver]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Driver]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_AFR_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_A_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_A_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_Engineer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:32 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_Engineer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_UA_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Lopotev]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Lopotev]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 Generating ST on the fly is very slow
10:17:33 Warning: Suspicious values in the UV set 1 (minU=-95.190399, minV=-100.994003, maxU=95.204399, maxV=136.195999). The UV set may appear broken because of the compression.
10:17:33 Warning: Suspicious values in the UV set 1 (minU=-92.278198, minV=-100.994003, maxU=107.742996, maxV=137.485001). The UV set may appear broken because of the compression.
10:17:33 Warning: Suspicious values in the UV set 1 (minU=-93.256104, minV=-100.994003, maxU=91.898903, maxV=128.622009). The UV set may appear broken because of the compression.
10:17:33 Warning: Suspicious values in the UV set 1 (minU=-95.190399, minV=-100.994003, maxU=95.204399, maxV=136.195999). The UV set may appear broken because of the compression.
10:17:33 Warning: Suspicious values in the UV set 1 (minU=-92.278198, minV=-100.994003, maxU=107.742996, maxV=137.485001). The UV set may appear broken because of the compression.
10:17:33 Warning: Suspicious values in the UV set 1 (minU=-93.256104, minV=-100.994003, maxU=91.898903, maxV=128.622009). The UV set may appear broken because of the compression.
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Bardak]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Bardak]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_Engineer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_Engineer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ChDKZ_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:33 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Driver]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Driver]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_ISIS_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_CDF_Officer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_CDF_Officer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_CDF_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_CDF_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:34 soldier[LOP_CDF_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_US_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_US_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_US_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_US_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_RACS_Officer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_RACS_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_RACS_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_RACS_Soldier_A_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_RACS_Soldier_A_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_RACS_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:35 soldier[LOP_RACS_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_RACS_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_RACS_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_TL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_SL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_Medic]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Officer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Officer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_A_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_A_AR]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_A_AT]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_Marksman]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_Engineer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_Engineer]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:36 soldier[LOP_SLA_Soldier_GL]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
10:17:37 "=================================================="
10:17:37 "Object Dumper: Spawning objects..."
10:17:37 Strange convex component03 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component04 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component05 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component09 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component10 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component06 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component07 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component08 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component09 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component10 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 LOP_ISIS_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:37 LOP_ISIS_M113_D: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:37 LOP_ISIS_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:38 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:38 "Init running. Class: LOP_ISIS_ZSU234"
10:17:38 "Params: [5fea6b00# 669: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:38 LOP_AA_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:39 LOP_AA_M113_D: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:39 "Init running. Class: LOP_AA_ZSU234"
10:17:39 "Params: [602a5600# 703: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:39 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:40 LOP_IA_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:40 LOP_IA_M113_D: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:40 Type LOP_IA_M1A1_D, model rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_m1a1\m1a1aim_d.p3d - structure of turrets in config does not match the skeleton
10:17:40 "Init running. Class: LOP_IA_ZSU234"
10:17:40 "Params: [63462b00# 735: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:40 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:41 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:42 LOP_CDF_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:42 LOP_CDF_M113_W: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:42 "Init running. Class: LOP_CDF_ZSU234"
10:17:42 "Params: [64062b00# 809: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:42 LOP_CDF_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:42 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:43 LOP_AFR_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:43 LOP_AFR_M113: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:43 LOP_AFR_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:43 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:44 LOP_ChDKZ_M113: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:44 "Init running. Class: LOP_ChDKZ_ZSU234"
10:17:44 "Params: [64f7d600# 881: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:44 LOP_ChDKZ_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:44 Generating ST on the fly is very slow
10:17:44 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:45 "Init running. Class: LOP_UA_ZSU234"
10:17:45 "Params: [64bdc100# 962: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:45 LOP_UA_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:45 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:46 LOP_AM_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:47 LOP_US_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:47 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: AddDoors - unknown animation source AddDoors
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: GunL_Revolving - unknown animation source GunL_Revolving
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: GunR_Revolving - unknown animation source GunR_Revolving
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: AddGunHolder - unknown animation source AddGunHolder
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: hidePG_1 - unknown animation source Missiles_revolving
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: zaslehROT - unknown animation source Muzzle_flash
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddDoors - unknown animation source AddDoors
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddBenches - unknown animation source AddBenches
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: BenchL_Up - unknown animation source BenchL_Up
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: BenchR_Up - unknown animation source BenchR_Up
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: BenchL_Up_instant - unknown animation source BenchL_Up_instant
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: BenchR_Up_instant - unknown animation source BenchR_Up_instant
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddBackseats - unknown animation source AddBackseats
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddFLIR - unknown animation source AddFLIR
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddHoldingFrame - unknown animation source AddHoldingFrame
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_M113_D: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_UH60M: Glass7_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass7
10:17:49 "Init running. Class: LOP_SLA_ZSU234"
10:17:49 "Params: [67809600# 1134: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:49 LOP_SLA_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:49 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:49 Generating ST on the fly is very slow
10:17:50 "=================================================="
10:17:50 "Object Dumper: Done."
10:17:50 "Units spawned: 177 | Objects spawned: 203"

With magazine errors removed:

10:17:24 "=================================================="
10:17:24 "Object Dumper: Started."
10:17:25 "Object Dumper: Spawning units..."
10:17:26 Cannot find base TI_CA.paa for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Unknown entry type 74 in lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage6/
10:17:26 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage7/
10:17:26 Material lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\tak_civil03.rvmat load failed
10:17:26 Cannot find base TI_CA.paa for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w1_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Unknown entry type 74 in lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w1_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w1_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage5/
10:17:26 Material lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w1_tak_civil03.rvmat load failed
10:17:26 Cannot find base TI_CA.paa for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w2_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Unknown entry type 74 in lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w2_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:26 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w2_tak_civil03.rvmat/Stage5/
10:17:26 Material lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil03\w2_tak_civil03.rvmat load failed
10:17:26 Inventory item with given name: [] not found
10:17:27 Cannot find base TI_CA.paa for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil06\tak_civil06.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:27 Unknown entry type 74 in lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil06\tak_civil06.rvmat/Stage1/
10:17:27 Cannot find base  for lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil06\tak_civil06.rvmat/Stage5/
10:17:27 Material lop_t_wep_uniforms\data\tak_civil06\tak_civil06.rvmat load failed
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon  with scope=private
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.model'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.simulation'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDuration'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightIntensity'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDiffuse'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightAmbient'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockDelay'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockSystem'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.cmImmunity'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.weight'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.lockingTargetSound'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.lockedTargetSound'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.detectRange'.
10:17:29 Warning Message: No entry '.muzzles'.
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_01 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_TL
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_04 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_SL
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_04S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_Medic
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_03S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_AR
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_01S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_AT
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_06 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_Marksman
10:17:31 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_05 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_IED
10:17:32 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_02S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier
10:17:32 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_02 is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Driver
10:17:32 Uniform LOP_U_Civ_05S is not allowed for soldier class LOP_AFRCiv_Soldier_GL
10:17:37 "Object Dumper: Spawning objects..."
10:17:37 Strange convex component03 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component04 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component05 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component09 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component10 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mt.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component06 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component07 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component08 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component09 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 Strange convex component10 in lop_m_veh_mi8\mi_8mtv_3.p3d:geometryPhys
10:17:37 LOP_ISIS_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:37 LOP_ISIS_M113_D: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:37 LOP_ISIS_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:38 "Init running. Class: LOP_ISIS_ZSU234"
10:17:38 "Params: [5fea6b00# 669: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:38 LOP_AA_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:39 LOP_AA_M113_D: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:39 "Init running. Class: LOP_AA_ZSU234"
10:17:39 "Params: [602a5600# 703: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:40 LOP_IA_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:40 LOP_IA_M113_D: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:40 Type LOP_IA_M1A1_D, model rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_m1a1\m1a1aim_d.p3d - structure of turrets in config does not match the skeleton
10:17:40 "Init running. Class: LOP_IA_ZSU234"
10:17:40 "Params: [63462b00# 735: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:40 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:42 LOP_CDF_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:42 LOP_CDF_M113_W: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:42 "Init running. Class: LOP_CDF_ZSU234"
10:17:42 "Params: [64062b00# 809: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:42 LOP_CDF_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:42 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:43 LOP_AFR_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:43 LOP_AFR_M113: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:43 LOP_AFR_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:43 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:44 LOP_ChDKZ_M113: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:44 "Init running. Class: LOP_ChDKZ_ZSU234"
10:17:44 "Params: [64f7d600# 881: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:44 LOP_ChDKZ_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:44 Generating ST on the fly is very slow
10:17:44 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:45 "Init running. Class: LOP_UA_ZSU234"
10:17:45 "Params: [64bdc100# 962: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:45 LOP_UA_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:45 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:46 LOP_AM_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:47 LOP_US_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:47 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_Static_Mk19_TriPod: zeroing - unknown animation source zeroing1
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: AddDoors - unknown animation source AddDoors
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: GunL_Revolving - unknown animation source GunL_Revolving
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: GunR_Revolving - unknown animation source GunR_Revolving
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: AddGunHolder - unknown animation source AddGunHolder
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: hidePG_1 - unknown animation source Missiles_revolving
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9: zaslehROT - unknown animation source Muzzle_flash
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddDoors - unknown animation source AddDoors
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddBenches - unknown animation source AddBenches
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: BenchL_Up - unknown animation source BenchL_Up
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: BenchR_Up - unknown animation source BenchR_Up
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: BenchL_Up_instant - unknown animation source BenchL_Up_instant
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: BenchR_Up_instant - unknown animation source BenchR_Up_instant
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddBackseats - unknown animation source AddBackseats
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddFLIR - unknown animation source AddFLIR
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_MH9_armed: AddHoldingFrame - unknown animation source AddHoldingFrame
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_M113_D: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
10:17:48 LOP_RACS_UH60M: Glass7_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass7
10:17:49 "Init running. Class: LOP_SLA_ZSU234"
10:17:49 "Params: [67809600# 1134: rhs_zsu.p3d,[]]"
10:17:49 LOP_SLA_BTR60: HatchCommander - unknown animation source hatchCommander
10:17:49 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
10:17:49 Generating ST on the fly is very slow
10:17:50 "Object Dumper: Done."
10:17:50 "Units spawned: 177 | Objects spawned: 203"

Just take some seconds an think about why BI named the ArmA2 OA map

Takistan, not Afghanistan

And the forces "takistani" and not "afghans"

They not have this problem now.

And on the side of mission creators, if there wouldn't be any logos, there would be so much more place to interpretations.

In my opinion, they could delete American flags and Nato flags, too and place them with selv created ones.

Try it with more fantasy.

I agree with that ! The best way was to delete the ISIS logo , change his name and that's all !!

Now i'm lost since last update ! My game doesn't start anymore with leightopfor activated !

And i can't verify if it's possible to mix "iraqi terrorrists" and "Afghan Militia" like i did with v0.6

I'm sad that you changed those factions from EAST side to GUER side , and i don't understand because your mod name is "Leight OPFOR".

This is what interested us : OPFOR factions... all those quality Opfor factions , in one mod \ - /

But now i don't know !?!

Could you come back to the v0.6 , and continue to improve it like this plz >< ?

Now the v0.7 is just broken !

Edited by chal00

No problem:

Oh, I didn't know you were EvroMalarkey. I thought you were just another useless whining "ideas man" ingrate who contributes nothing and bitches about the work of people who do.

No problem:

Two quality packs. Proper factions with quality reskins

You mean copy paste'd from arma 2? this not "new" content by any means. At least the reskins of Arma 3's unis have original ideas.

Now what is name of ISIS faction is it LOP_ISIS or LOP_IT?

Can you edit ISIS to OPFOR from GUER side.

Can you add some more afghan Civilians from ARMA2. like old man and women. There are some texture error in your Afghan Civilians....

Thanks...

Oh, I didn't know you were EvroMalarkey. I thought you were just another useless whining "ideas man" ingrate who contributes nothing and bitches about the work of people who do.

Urm, I am pretty sure this here is EvroMalarkey. Unless my sarcasm detector is broken again.

This is what interested us : OPFOR factions... all those quality Opfor factions , in one mod \ - /

Well a lot of people play as Russia or other factions, INDFOR is the best option for ISIL, seeing as they are not friends with Russia, or even Iran for that matter. Hell, even the US is OPFOR in a sense, when playing as OPFOR (Russia and the likes, not ISIL terrorists).

Just gotta say I love this mod. As for the ISIS situation; I would leave them as they were with the logos and everything but rename them to "Daesh" which is the pejorative term for ISIS.

DAESH is exactly the same as saying ISIL. They a acronyms of exactly the same name. The former is the acronym if the name is said in Arabic and the latter is the acronym for the name in English.

ISIL = Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Levant means the region encompassing Syria, Lebanon, and Israel)

ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (al-Sham is another word for the general area the Levant is)

DAESH or DAIISH = al-Dawlah al-IslÄmÄ«yah fÄ« al-Ê»IrÄq wa-al-ShÄm (which says Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham)

As far as pejorative goes, The Independent says:

"there is an argument it is appropriately pejorative, deriving from a mixture of rough translations from the individual Arabic words, notably the Arabic verb دعس, within the name, which means to tread underfoot or crush."

Edited by owmyeye

You are wrong.

DAESH is exactly the same as saying ISIL. They a acronyms of exactly the same name. The former is the acronym if the name is said in Arabic and the latter is the acronym for the name in English.

ISIL = Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Levant means the region encompassing Syria and Israel)

ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (al-Sham is another world for Levant)

DAESH = al-Dawlah al-IslÄmÄ«yah fÄ« al-Ê»IrÄq wa-al-ShÄm (which says Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham)

While that is true that they mean the same thing, it is still considered a pejorative term for them. They really hate it when called Daesh, it sounds like the Arabic word "Daes" which means "one who crushes something underfoot". There are even reports of people being flogged as punishment for using the name Daesh in areas that they control.

Now what is name of ISIS faction is it LOP_ISIS or LOP_IT?

Can you edit ISIS to OPFOR from GUER side.

Can you add some more afghan Civilians from ARMA2. like old man and women. There are some texture error in your Afghan Civilians....

Thanks...

There is no need. Simply place an OPFOR unit with 0% chance of presence and make him the commander of your GUER side IS unit/group. That will in effect make the IS group OPFOR. If you want multiple groups, just make a different 0% chance OPFOR commander for each group. Since they won't spawn, the game will simply designate the highest ranking member of the group as leader. To set way-points, just link them to the 0% OPFOR unit and the GUER group will adopt it.

---------- Post added at 02:17 ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 ----------

While that is true that they mean the same thing, it is still considered a pejorative term for them. They really hate it when called Daesh, it sounds like the Arabic word "Daes" which means "one who crushes something underfoot". There are even reports of people being flogged as punishment for using the name Daesh in areas that they control.

Yes you are right actually. I found that in an article and edited my comment probably the same time as you were replying (hence why your quote of me doesn't match my now current comment).

But even still, wouldn't calling themselves people who crush things fit the image they want for themselves? I vote we call them something actually insulting like "Beardy-Wierdy's" :)

Yes you are right actually. I found that in an article and edited my comment probably the same time as you were replying (hence why your quote of me doesn't match my now current comment).

But even still, wouldn't calling themselves people who crush things fit the image they want for themselves? I vote we call them something actually insulting like "Beardy-Wierdy's" :)

You'd think so. I second Beardy-Wierdys though, that's a good one. haha