leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

I agree with the above. I think African civilians (armed) makes sense to be Independent though, because they can be used as armed tribal civilians in BLUFOR vs OPFOR fights, alongside unarmed African civilians. And if you create a mission where the armed civilians are hostile to BLUFOR, such as an insurgency mission, you can have armed and unarmed African civilians spawn in villages, allowing PID situations to be more interesting.

I would also like to chime in (respectfully) with others who have suggested faction changes more in keeping with real world (or fictional in the case of CDF/ChDKZ) alliances. I think it should be;

Since he posted that he's working on Ukrainian separatists a page or so ago, I think Ultranationalists would be better left where they are under INDFOR.

Edited by Fadi

Since he posted that he's working on Ukrainian separatists a page or so ago, I think Ultranationalists would be better left where they are under INDFOR.

I agree with this as I have most of my Russian ops fighting against the Ultra-nationalists.

Okay, not to labour the point (because it's obviously entirely Leight's preference that matters in the end) but to clarify what's been discussed, we're proposing;

BLUFOR (Aligned with USA)

Iraqi Army, Afghan Army & Police, CDF

OPFOR (Aligned with Russia)

Ukrainian Separatists, ChDKZ

INDEPENDENT (Aligned with nobody)

Ultranationalist Army, ISIS, African Militias, African Civilians (Armed), Afghan Militia

CIVILIAN

African Civilians, Afghan Civilians

I wonder if it would be possible for you to add not just an hlc-config but a rhs-config that would add the rhs weapons to the units instead of their original weapons or the hlc weapons. That would be greatly appreciated.

- removed ISIS logo because of German restrictions

Using the latest PWS version, I can still see those on some "'hat". Like many, I think it would be best to have a regular version including the logo and let anybody do a patch that remove them if needed in Germany (and may be other countries).

Is it possible to get the CDF to apply a CDF decal to their vehicles? Could this be added to a config?

Im waiting for RHS update with hiddenselections, then all vehicles will have owners camo with decals.

Using the latest PWS version, I can still see those on some "'hat". Like many, I think it would be best to have a regular version including the logo and let anybody do a patch that remove them if needed in Germany (and may be other countries).

Or... or... maybe... just stop downloading this mod, or maybe use a different faction that doesn't use that "isis logo". In that way, people like germans can't break other people "immersion" with that (IMO) stupid restriction.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude, but come one people, i don't think it's fair to remove those features just because a minority.

Again, thanks Leights for your work, we've been using your mod since the very begining.

Awesome, every update makes me more and more happy ^^

fixed reported errors

and fixed the rest of reported errors

lol

Awesome job on the update Leight! I will be putting this on my server right after work!

Just letting you know that this is my main mod that I use in every mission I make. So thank you so much for your dedication and continued updates!

Shit, i dont know why my account is blocked. Sorry very much. Im uploading new mirror give me a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

Added second mirror sory for trouble.

Thank you!

Also for...

[*]rebuilt structure of factions (ANA moved to blufor, isis to indfor, etc.)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Leights OPFOR Pack v0.7

required_addons.png

RHS Escalation

Only required when you use the OPFOR HLC Config:

HLC AK Pack

HLC-Core

ASDG Joint Rails

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Is that a selfmade landrover?Any chance to make a standalone landrover pack?And would you make landrovers for other countries like Australia?:)

could you please stop moving factions around ? I have each time you do that to correct a ton of scripts in my missions.

to avoid people have to dig in your confs:

BLUFOR

Afghan National Army & Police

Chernarussian Defence Forces

Iraqi Army

OPFOR

ChDKZ militia

SLA

Ukrainian Separatists

INDFOR

Afghan militia

African Rebels (militia)

ISIS militia

RACS

Ultranationalists Army

Civilians

Afghan Civilians

African Civilians

Edited by maquez

Great pack!

I like it a lot and the compilation of shared files and gear, beautiful textures combined with the many factions makes it an overall essential part of my units campaign mod-set.

With some Ukrainian Separatists in the modpack, will be eventually see some Ukrainian Goverment Forces also?

I'd love to see some Takistani military units from Arma 2 to populate the Takistan map with.

Leight are you learning to port vehicles or are you primarily concentrating on infantry at the moment with the odd RHS reskin here and there?