leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

Wow, looking awesome Leight! I can't thank you enough for this addon.

Chompster, You didn't understand me. There will be two configs, like right now because these imports will be added to this addon :).

Edited by Leight

Jon i cant tell you. Now im working on A2 talibans import and i think it will be ready about 2 weeks, maybe week

Screen here http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/32982655639375991/C0BEADE9E6A526CD135D13816DF0BA581E00F6F9/ (131 kB)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/32982655639518571/A0EAD9D05B54B48C80835B4361A52C0A77D6FA52/ (150 kB)

Looks great. Do you have any plans for civilians as well or just insurgents?

Yes probably today i will release next update with insurgents and civilians. It took less time than I thought, and maybe i will add extra uniforms to ChDKZ like lopotev or their commander. In next update i will add armed&unarmed chernarusian civilians.

PS, http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/32982655646609664/6BC3BE27D07A29BE0E46A392263EFCC74EE575D7/ (495 kB)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/32982655650387173/C7076B57DEC53780436040CA51426C84998C6798/ (108 kB)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/32982655650466403/A0C60E69408F4004BFE91A18A313FF09F1EEBD54/ (118 kB)

Edited by Leight

hello

could you please move the ChDKZ militia from OPFOR to INDFOR ?

would make more sense because the RHS Russians are already on OPFOR side (Russians vs Chechen rebels)

btw very nice units

Hey Leight, are you planning on adding some vietnam units or so for jungle scenarios (e.g. N'ziwasogo)?

maquez, there is Ultranationalists faction to fight against russians

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

TheConen, im afraid, not because i don't have experience with vietnam. Im trying to make my units realistic as is possible. I dont want to make unrealistic units from vietnam and there are no vehicles in RHS from Vietnam :).

---------- Post added at 23:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

I released next update #0.5, have fun :)

Looking good. How well do the A3 vests and whatnot fit? I've overheard the CUP team say that there's a significant difference in the torso size between A2 and A3 which meant the meshes had to be significantly scaled to suit A3's clothing.

consider writing extra code to put all factions in all sides (blu, red, green). This would not only benefit people who want to fight your factions with their faction of choice from all sides, but also gives mission makers new possibilities for great scenarios. :)

Update looks nice!

Just a suggestion,maybe add some icons on the vehicles would be better.Like ISIS icon on the side door on the Hmmv and M113 for ISIS,now there're same with the US ones.

consider writing extra code to put all factions in all sides (blu, red, green). This would not only benefit people who want to fight your factions with their faction of choice from all sides, but also gives mission makers new possibilities for great scenarios. :)

Update looks nice!

+1 :p

that would be a really nice feature

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Leights OPFOR Pack v0.5

required_addons.png

RHS Escalation

Only required when you use the OPFOR HLC Config:

HLC AK Pack

HLC-Core

ASDG Joint Rails

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

HLC Config makes all those units use weapons from both RHS & HLC or only HLC?

Update looks nice!

Please do!

Anyone knows of an existing Insurgency mission with these units ? In my opinion this pack is a perfect alternative to all those missions using CAF Aggressors. I love how much updates it takes and how good stuffs are inside :D

[/color]

I released next update #0.5, have fun :)

Yo, thanks for adding Afghan militia, we (my team) really, really like to have Talibans back and leave that buggy Caf_Aggressors for once. I will try this new update when I get home and give my feedback.

Thanks again for your work!

Did you use the new classnames? If you created your missions with the old version of the mod and used the old classnames, then of course those won't work with the new version of the mod where the classnames have changed...

Yup that was the case, figured it was a name change or something simple. Keep up the good work Leight, I use the snot of of your mod :bounce3:

I can only see V0.4 as the latest on withSIX. Has the mod name changed?

EDIT: Just seen it's updated on SIX, thanks.

Edited by EddiePrice

Update looks nice!

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Side_relations

Wouldn't help??

Now that I've managed to get V0.5 I also have this bug. Looks like a lighting or normal map issue on the Afghan civies, got an error message when putting them down about the path being wrong.

Edited by EddiePrice

Now that I've managed to get V0.5 I also have this bug. Looks like a lighting or normal map issue on the Afghan civies, got an error message when putting them down about the path being wrong.

The error specifically stated the normal map path was incorrect on Afghan Civilians 3 and 4 (1 and 2 are unaffected).