leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

Congratulations on update v02 Leight.The mod add`s a great deal to scenario/mission maker`s arsenal :).The only thing that i can suggest would make the mod better is to replace the weapons (AKs) with `Toadie's SmallArms and Animations` mod if you are able to and Toadie gives you permission (I hope he does :p).Anyway thanks for an amazing mod :).

Also first post :cool:

Edited by XTRIXTRIX

EDIT: nvm.... i found my mistake ....

now everything works

Keep up your good work!

Edited by rAMMY

Hey!

Thanks for the update. But I seem to still be getting this message "Error updating 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_57mmLauncher/Burst/' by 'lop_c_veh_mi8\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/LOP_57mmLauncher/Burst/', base 'Burst'

ErrorMessage: bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_57mmLauncher/Burst/: Cannot find base class 'Burst''

Any ideas?

this is the mod list on startup

mod=@CBA_A3;@ALiVE;@AllInArmaStandalone;@Imrali-v1;@Koplic;@Bornholm;@CAF;@RDS_AG_Comp;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;@ascz_a2_map_fixes;@Wake;@RDS_Civ;@Leights_OPFOR;@ExtraEditor;@sfp_islands;@SMD_A3;@Panthera;@RQ-11_RAVEN_AB_A3;

Thanks for any help.

OH.... And still no ALiVE.... :(

Edited by D-DayDawson

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice Mod... But I was getting an error on start up

'0:38:51 Error updating 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_57mmLauncher/Burst/' by 'lop_c_veh_mi8\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/LOP_57mmLauncher/Burst/', base 'Burst'

ErrorMessage: bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_57mmLauncher/Burst/: Cannot find base class 'Burst''

I deleted all files for the MI8 and the game loads fine.

Also do you have a list of Names for ALiVE?

Thanks

Still get this error in 0.2

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

Yes, I have tried using LOP_Faction_ChDKZ and LOP_Faction_ISIS in the ALiVE CQB module and they do not work.

I tried this with normal mil / civ placement and it doesn't work either

Great Mod Thanks. I am enjoying it a lot. I only have one issue...I have lost some Empty, Single Player mission, Armored vehicles. I say some because the Russian and American tanks are still in, but Canadian Leopard C2 is gone. The default Slammers, Kuma Mora, Scorcher, etc..are gone. They are still available in the Bluefor/Opfor option with crews, but I cannot put an "Empty" one on the map. I have the required Escalation installed

AccuracyThruVolume, for me everyrhing is working fine...

class LOP_57mmLauncher : Missiles_DAR
{
	magazines[] = {"LOP_192Rnd_57mm","LOP_128Rnd_57mm","LOP_64Rnd_57mm"};
	modes[] = {Far_AI, Burst};
	displayName = "57mm Rockets";
	class Far_AI : Far_AI
	{
		displayName = "57mm Rockets";
	};
	class Burst : Burst
	{
		displayName = "57mm Rockets (Burst)";
		burst = 2;
	};
};

I think the 57mm problem might be to do with AllinArmA compatibility, as I also get the error when using allinArmA.

Ultranationalists are a great addition. Everything working fine here. Only thing missing for the Ukrainian conflict now is the Ukrainian army.

I can´t get this addon to work with ALiVE, iv´e tried all the factions, they all spawn opf_f units.

A strange thing iv´e found dePBO:ing the addon is that faction names differs between the cfgvehicles and the cfggroups

Edit: changed the faction names in the pbo so the cfgvehicle and cfggroups factions are the same, no difference

Edited by subroc
edit1

Hey Leight, I was wondering for the next version, if you could give the Ultranationalists a "Recruit" unit that has the AKSU and has light armor and randomized Headgear?

And can you add a BTR60 and T72 aswell?

And finally, will you consider adding a Independant Corporate PMC Faction?, these are the guys that I think would be what they would look like :http://postimg.org/gallery/2aixruua2/df3c26e2/, The would use Technicals, Humvees and Black Hawks

Edited by GeneralKong

I think the 57mm problem might be to do with AllinArmA compatibility, as I also get the error when using allinArmA.

This does indeed seem to be the case. It worked as soon as I disabled AiA, good catch Mike!

Now this mod just needs to play nice with ALiVE and I with love it long time. Good work OP, just needs a little tweakin'.

Hey,Leight,do you have any plan to add Irak Army and police to this mod?

ALiVE isn't working on my end either, starting up the mission will say "There are no profiles assigned for this OPCOM", meaning that it hasn't recognized your faction as a usable faction. I hope you can find out why we are having so much trouble with ALiVE, as this has to be on the top 3 OPFOR and Indfor addon on my list! :)

The units look great, thanks. The Ultranationalist Units have the exact kind of look I've been trying to find.

Also it's not working with ALiVE also because the groups aren't following the standardization for groups: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Unit_Mod_Config_Standardisation

An example:

class CfgGroups {
class Indep {
	class LOP_Faction_AA {
		name = "Afghan Army&Police";
		class [b]LOP_AA_T72_Groups[/b] {
			class LOP_AA_T72BB_Platoon
			{

Swapping "LOP_AA_T72_Groups" to "Armored" and it should work.

In the meantime if anyone wants to get it to work there's always mapping the units yourself on a per mission basis: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Declaring_Faction_Mappings

Would it be possible also to add some groups in trucks?

Edited by Fadi

The units look great, thanks. The Ultranationalist Units have the exact kind of look I've been trying to find.

Also it's not working with ALiVE also because the groups aren't following the standardization for groups: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Unit_Mod_Config_Standardisation

An example:

class CfgGroups {
class Indep {
	class LOP_Faction_AA {
		name = "Afghan Army&Police";
		class [b]LOP_AA_T72_Groups[/b] {
			class LOP_AA_T72BB_Platoon
			{

Swapping "LOP_AA_T72_Groups" to "Armored" and it should work.

May I ask what exactly you did to get to this config? I'd like to do your first option, which is to modify the mod altogether, right now I've depbo'd lop_c_men_groups.pbo, and I think I'm on the right track, but if you could elaborate more on how you did it and what to do, it would be much appreciated!

May I ask what exactly you did to get to this config? I'd like to do your first option, which is to modify the mod altogether, right now I've depbo'd lop_c_men_groups.pbo, and I think I'm on the right track, but if you could elaborate more on how you did it and what to do, it would be much appreciated!

Can't say I'd be keen on helping with that without Leight's permission, it's up to him if he wants to make the configs ALiVE compatible or not. In the meantime faction mapping works just fine.

Please make ALiVE Compatibility Leight. It's a simple config reconfiguration and you have handfuls of guys expressing desire for your addon to play nice with ALiVE.

Please make ALiVE Compatibility Leight. It's a simple config reconfiguration and you have handfuls of guys expressing desire for your addon to play nice with ALiVE.

Totally agree!!!

Fantastic work, provides units for a great conflict variety.

Please someone answer me,is that the AKMS in ISIS soldiers hands the same with the NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons by massi?Is that means that RHS itself are using the massi's AKMs in their mod?

Please someone answer me,is that the AKMS in ISIS soldiers hands the same with the NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons by massi?Is that means that RHS itself are using the massi's AKMs in their mod?

RHS uses his own weapons.

RHS uses his own weapons.

So that means these AKMs in ISIS soldiers hand are not from the RHS mod,ther are from the Leights OPFOR Pack itself?And the AKMs in Leights OPFOR Pack are the same with massi's mod?

I released hotfix for ALIVE support, but I didn't check this because I don't know how to use this ALIVE :P. I modeled to other addon configs and it must work! So write to me guys if it's working.

I must say, this is the exact thing I was looking for for some of my missions. Very useful! Thanks! Just a quick recommendation if you happen to plan on continuing factions, perhaps a fascist/neo-nazi faction on independent or blufor to fight the ChDKZ and ultra-nationalists? Maybe more western weapons and equipment to symbolize NATO support, like the Azov terrorists in Ukraine.