icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Island Panthera for A3

Hot damn, I always hoped that you would redo Panthera, that place is gorgeous !

-OP

The King has returned!

Just "YEAH!"

Hail to the King, baby!

Thanks a lot! This place is not the same without your maps. Looking forward to seeing Duala and Lingor too.

I hoped so that this news will come up in arma3 and here it is.

Thanks a lot Icebreaker cant wait to drive on the "Wurzenpass" again ;).

Greetings from austria!

So looking forward to this and all the future releases. Been a distinct lack of game quality maps for A3 as of yet.

Really looking forward to the release of the map that is based on the area that I live near (read: know it really well).

Thank you very much my favourite island since A1 and then to A2 and now on A3 oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh !!! :cool:

Finally IceBreakr is back :cool:

@Nikiforos - Same here man. I really enjoy Panthera but Lingor is by far my favorite terrain in all of Arma Cannot wait!

I'm really looking forward to this map.

I remember playing arround in the Airbase to the west (arround centerline) and remember seeing the wrong runway numbers on the Runway. Was this changed?

Thank you :)

Best regards

Looking forward to this :)

Never got fully into the A2 version as we lacked inhouse missions for it, but this time around i will be on the ball earlier..

sorta has that awesome "OFP" vibe to it, reminds me of Everon. Man seeing you type it, I can't believe its been almost 14yrs since OFP!

Yes,,,god damned its 14 years since i first got ass wiped by AI on everon, time flies eehy ;)

Edited by Sjaba

Looks awesome, I understand it's WIP, but any chance that you can create or even find new 3D Models for the palm like trees. The 3rd screenshot where it's sand, those trees didn't look too great.

But other than that, it looks lovely.

P.S. Unless it's just a very low poly LOD. Then ignore this.

I for one am thrilled to play with your work in Arma3 IceBreakr, and at the risk of going slightly offtopic, absolutely can' t wait to see what the Tonal remake looks like.:)

Sorry for a bit of the delay on the planned release, but I've had some big problems with official mapmaking tools. That is all sorted out during the evening/night, so I am back on the track to bring this island today.

Sorry for a bit of the delay on the planned release, but I've had some big problems with official mapmaking tools. That is all sorted out during the evening/night, so I am back on the track to bring this island today.

Good things come to those who wait ^^

This ->

so I am back on the track to bring this island today.

Makes me

:yay: