Sign in to follow this  
DustinC86

Stuck on white screen ONLY on epoch servers!

As the title says, Once the game is fully loaded, the screen goes white and stays that way. I would bring this problem straight to the Epoch website, but I still haven't been granted posting rights there, after 5 days of waiting.

I have already verified game cache, uninstallled/reinstallled the game and all mods.

What might be causing this, any suggestions?

Normally this thread would be closed since mod-specific issues don't belong in the A3 troubleshooting sub-forum and Epoch has its own forums, but since you're not getting any help over there let's leave this open for a bit.

Perhaps someone who knows about Epoch will be able to help out. (Unfortunately I'm not one of those people.)

Damn it. Now I've gotten rid of my @curator folder... how do i get that back? Also, THANK YOU, mad dog.

I cannot say that I have heard of anyone with the same issues. We are getting spammed like mad on our forum so we had to restrict registrations if you PM me your username I will approve it.

Same problem... also not activated on the forums to post over there. Someone was just talking about this in-game for when kicking someone from a group. I got this when trying to invite someone into the group. I clicked on the invite option, the next screen came up, and then it instantly locked up before I could approve the request to send. The screen then turned white and is stuck white now everytime I try and join the server.

I found that after a server restart I was able to connect to that server again. I PM'd vbawol and no response. Can't get my account activated over there to post any of the issues I've found and that's really frustrating. There are ways to cover spam and turning off registrations is not the way to do it. This just makes it so newer players or people registering there for the first time with an issue can't at all communicate with the people who can help. Probably why they haven't heard about the issue on their forums.

Anyway, try again after the server restarts. For me it was specific only to one server. I could still connect to other Epoch servers at the same time I couldn't connect to the one I needed to.