Sign in to follow this  
paramedic

YO!NK Better Opfor FIA

For the two of you, this is a unit addon, it'll work the same as CAF aggressors did. The Faction you're going to choose instead of FIA will be "FIA Opfor" (Think that was the name). They belong to the east side. It means they're going to use "respawn_east" and belong to East HQ.

For the two of you, this is a unit addon, it'll work the same as CAF aggressors did. The Faction you're going to choose instead of FIA will be "FIA Opfor" (Think that was the name). They belong to the east side. It means they're going to use "respawn_east" and belong to East HQ.

Beautiful, Thank you very much!

after using this mod for a bit, I find it a good solution to provide Mediterranean insurgents/rebels/guerilla for missions. I was wondering if you'd consider making a RHS Russian weapons config to equip these guys with the AKs, PKM, etc? the Arma 3 weapons they have equipped by default dont seem fair when we're playing as American Marines with M4s, etc. :D

About things like that: ParaMedic what's your opinion about people editing this addon? Do we have the permission to modify/ distribute it? I know it's just a big config, but you really did a good chunk of loadout and classing work.

@ Bealsky: You have to download it clientside/serverside, but it really shouldn't be a problem because of it's small size. And like 654wak654 already said you have to choose them in the editor under Opfor FIA on OPFOR Side or mod the mission config to spawn them in, all classnames are listed in the modfolder.

@ FistoGames: Want to retex some of the stuff and add in some more civillian looking insurgents, but at the moment I'm very busy and seldom have time to work on it. A civil Kamaz would be awesome, I've somewhere already seen them.

@ 654wak654: Do as you please, give me a bit credit. After all thats the idea about sharing stuff... and tell me what you made out of it, if you made it better, I would love to just upload it here and continue work on it with giving you credits for your work.

@ Modder: Shouldn't be a problem, will consider it, because we are using that addons a lot in our sessions.

Always feel welcome if you want to help or have some suggestions.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has this issue but when i place down any of the units in Zeus all the players see the units standing there with nothing but backpacks/vests is this a problem with the mod or just how we have it setup?

We have the same issue. Not all units are wearing their skivies but many are. I bet you have it set up properly but there is that wee bug atm in the mod. It only seems to happen on a dedicated server because it never happened while testing it on client only. I hope there is an easy fix for it.

Trying to add these guys to my ASR AI mod. Do they have a name similar to ones below or are they still under the OPF_G_F?

Thanks!

BLU_F - NATO

BLU_G_F - FIA

CIV_F - Civilians

IND_F - AAF

IND_G_F - FIA

OPF_F - Iran / CSAT

OPF_G_F - FIA

1.1.1 - Underwear on Dedicated Servers

Took out some uniforms that couldn't be correctly displayed on ded servers, diversity will have to

wait till I get it right otherwise.

-yoink_opfor_insurgents.zip

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

@sagjangi: Thanks for adding them.

Faction Class: y_o_fia

Vehicle Classes: y_o_fia_ins, y_o_fia_tak, y_o_fia_veh, y_o_fia_sup, y_o_fia_stat, y_o_fia_air, y_o_fia_boat

Classnames:

y_cell_leader",

"y_cell_leader_unarmed",

"y_leader",

"y_rifle",

"y_mm",

"y_gl",

"y_medic",

"y_light",

"y_heavy",

"y_pistol",

"y_lat",

"y_aa",

"y_mg",

"y_ammo",

"y_eng",

"y_exp",

"y_driver",

"y_pilot",

"y_unarmed",

"y_rifle_c",

"y_ammo_c",

"y_medic_c",

"y_light_c",

"y_heavy_c",

"y_pistol_c",

"y_lat_c",

"y_heli_light",

"y_heli",

"y_technical",

"y_technical_a",

"y_quad",

"y_quad_cd",

"y_truck_co",

"y_truck",

"y_truck_small",

"y_truck_small_c",

"y_truck_small_b_c",

"y_suv_c",

"y_offroad_c",

"y_boat_a",

"y_boat_c",

"y_boat_mb",

"y_truck_ammo",

"y_truck_medic",

"y_truck_repair",

"y_truck_fuel",

"y_truck_small_fuel",

"y_technical_repair",

"y_mortar",

"y_t_officer",

"y_t_officer_unarmed",

"y_t_recon_tl",

"y_t_recon_jtac",

"y_t_recon_exp",

"y_t_recon_medic",

"y_t_recon_at",

"y_t_recon_m",

"y_t_recon",

"y_t_pilot",

"y_t_heli",

"y_squad",

"y_squad_r",

"y_squad_u",

"y_group_s",

"y_group_w",

"y_group_we",

"y_sentry",

"y_sentry_recon",

"y_sentry_sniper",

"y_group_su_medic",

"y_group_su_explosive",

"y_group_su_repair",

"y_group_su_aa",

"y_group_su_at",

"y_mot_group",

"y_mot_quad_s",

"y_mot_quad",

"y_mot_tech",

"y_mot_convoy",

"y_t_squad",

"y_t_ft",

"y_t_sentry_recon",

"y_t_sentry_sniper"

Edited by ParaMedic
quote to spoiler

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!