Chairborne

Arma 2 Mil Mi-24 Hind Port

I figured it out on my own, it's actually incredibly easy, thank you though.

V0.2 - 06/12/2014

Small update!

I tweaked a few bits here and there, but most importantly this release should fix the annoying bug caused by RHS with proxies not showing correctly.

Also, thanks to EvroMalarkey, this new release also features the Mi35 from the Arma 2 ACR DLC.

It's pretty much an Mi24D, however it has a different weapons configuration and it should be compatible with hiddenselections so you can change liveries with the ones already present (or make your own! :D ), so i guess it's still more sandbox content you can use.

You can read the rest in the changelog, as always if you find any issue please inform me.

Changelog:

V0.2 - 06/12/2014

- Added Czech Air Force Mi35

- Pilot aligned correctly with aiming reticle

- Added BIS sling load (1500 Kg. max)

- Tweaked rockets/missiles memory points

- Fixed RHS incompatibility issue

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h04aq8jwqpxxcte/%40cha_mi24.rar?dl=0

Thanks for informing us of the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I do get a error that consist of this text: bin/config.bin/CFG.weapons/Cha_Mi24_S8_rocket/burst/ cannot find base class burst. cheers

Hi Chairborne. I also have the problem of: bin config.bin/cfgweapons/cha_Mi24_S8_Rocket/burst . And I use other mods (including your Lav and Harriers). Tips mate? Ciao :cool:

Do you by chance have All In Arma active?

I remember someone having weird problems with harrier rocketpods as well when using AiA.

I have no clue, but i'll look into it.

I use just AiA terrain pack and everything works fine, i don't know why AiA standalone gives this sort of issues.

Hi!

In your video you mentioned, that you'll update your Hind pack at some point. I was happy to hear that you plan on including an AAF skin too. That however also made me think. The "normal" Hind would be quite dated by 2035, so would you consider adding a MI-35M ? you know, the one with non retractable landing gear and shortened wings?

Oh and: will you eventually release your body armor pack too?

Good luck with your projects and hopefully we'll get many more of your well made toys :)

Yes, Mi-24TM is planned, although WHEN is still a mystery.

Body armors possibly, i haven't really decided what to do with them.

I donated them to the AiA team, maybe i'll do a standalone but i don't want to recycle any A3 asset if that happens (which means doing uniforms and helmets as well).

Hey mate,

I really like the Mi-24's! Currently I'm also busy creating a repaint template for it! Now I'm wondering if there is a chance you can get permission from BI to port the Mi-24 SuperHind MK.III from Take On Helicopters. That version is a beast!

Anyway, keep up the good work! :)

Super Hind: Take-On-Helicopters-Hinds-DLC-Trailer_1.jpg

Edited by DreamRebel

Hey!

I asked one of the mods for the source files, the answer was that all the source files would eventually be release like what they did for A2, and that was something like 2 or 3 months ago.

So far i have no other news.

Guess i can focus on other projects in the mean time. :)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/29604955496787851/AA76212B77C74EC57A5118ECF373F7060C879CA6/

What error, may i ask...?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Also if you use other mods along with this please write them down. :)

Hi I am getting an error too. It causes a Crash to Desktop.

config.bin/CfgWeapons/Cha_Mi24_S8_Rocket/burst/: Cannot find base class 'burst'

The mods I am using are All In Arma (@AllInArma) and Middle East Conflict (@mec)

Hopfully you can sort it out. Great Mod!! Thanks.

Edited by RASmith1030

This problem happens only when you use my mod along with AiA, happens with Mi8 and Harrier too.

I get this report at least once every week lol.

I'll see if that can be fixed but i think it's not on my end.

AiA is not even being supported anymore, too.