Sign in to follow this  
Vaikless

remoteControl + switchCamera in Multiplayer problem

Hi, i am making a coop mission where one "oberst" is high commander withe the vanilla arma 3 high command module.

But as everyone knows who tryed it out commanding vehicles w high command works for about 2min and then they get stuck in a stonewall or building.

to prevent this and add more precision to the placment of armor for the high commander i wanted him to also have remote control over the armored units

So I made a Trigger:

Trigger 1

Activation: Radio Alpha

Repeatedly

On Activation: oberst remoteControl driver fennek; driver Puma switchCamera "internal";

("Puma" is the Armored unit that is supposed to be remote controlled and "oberst" is the only person sho sould have access to it.

Problem: In Coop Gameplay somehow every single Player is switched to the internal view of the unit "Puma." Any Idea how i can prevent this from happening?

Thank you for your time

Change your trigger condition to this:

this && local oberst

Thank you very much it worked!

another problem: when i exit the remote controlled vehicle i loose all actions even the one to exit the uav control

Why do you switch the camera to a different object than the one you're controlling?

Anyway, sounds like a bug.

Maybe it helps when you spawn the driver separately, name him and add the remote control to him directly.