Sign in to follow this  
advocatexxx

Resistance airport

Can anyone tell me why on the island of Nogova, which is a beautiful island full of breathtaking scenery would someone build residential buildings in the middle of the desert, 15 meters away from an airport runway ? Is it just me or does anyone else also see something wrong with this ?

Is that supposed to be some sort of airport hotel ? Or lodging for pilots ? It just looks so out of place.

airport.jpg

Nogova is a quiet place. so i guess that means less air traffic, so probably the airport workers live there.

Maybe they hold all the terminals and stuff. But they're refurbishing at the moment, so it's being stored on Malden

tounge.gif

wow.gif PEACE

I always thought that was a military base and they were accomadation for the personal wink.gif

i think if it is a military base, the houses are there for Military personal. such as staff members and pilots. i am shure that in some bases in the US they still have some pilots on the premises just in case they need to "scramble"

...or maybe, just maybe, BIS didn't think twice about where they put that building. It doesn't really look out of place either, so stop this nit-picking. You sound like my english teacher tounge.gif

wow.gif PEACE