Sign in to follow this  
Drakedge

Drakedge2000 - Tactical Realism Server

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to let you know about a new tactical realism server that uses mods like Task Force Arrowhead Radio, and Combat Space Enhancements to make the server a little more lively. What we typically play is VTS missions that are dynamic, realistic, and changed on the fly to reflect a changing battlefield.

On this server your brain is your most powerful weapon.

We have a mod pack, and teamspeak, as well as a steam group to keep you up to date on when games are held, and mod changes.

Feel free to join the Drakedge2000 Awesome Possum steam group to find out when the next games are.

We are working on bringing up the public recruiting server soon, but for now it is on certain gaming nights that the server is live with our mod set.

Feel free to message me on steam as well, my name is the same here as it is there.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Drakedge

Hello - what time zone do you operate in?

Thanks, and best of luck with the new server(s).

Hello A.Cyprus,

I am EST USA, so mostly during the evening times, during the week, but on the weekends I try to host in the afternoon for the EU friends that I have.

Tonight I will be hosting a game right now. We will be using my mod pack, and teamspeak with Task Force Arrowhead Radio.

Tomorrow (Friday) I will be hosting another game as well. It will be at around 3 PM EST + Most people should be logging in after 6 PM though.

Edited by Drakedge

Aw I was afraid you'd say that, I'm in the UK. I'll keep an eye out for weekend sessions in case I can make them.

Great idea though, hope it takes off!

Yeah, we just did an op right now that was pretty awesome. Due to the robust medical system a couple members of the team had to get medivacced back to base.

You can grab our modpack to be able to play on our server.

Feel free to add me on steam, and join the Drakedge2000 Awesome Possum Club on steam groups.

Edited by Drakedge

Getting ready to launch an operation right now. Any and all players are welcomed to join us. Hop onto our teamspeak at ts31.gameservers.com:9219 and snag our mod pack as linked above, and I will see you there!

This evening at 1800 EST we will begin a new campaign. This campaign take's place in Bornholm, and we will be using my mod pack.

Take a look at some of my screen shots here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963017995/screenshots/?appid=107410

If you would like to join add me on steam and send me a message, as well as join the Drakedge2000 Awesome Possum Club which has the links to all the needed downloads, and teamspeak as well as guides and video guides to how to install our mod pack.

Included in the download though, there is also a text file with all the information you need there as well.

Our Dedicated server is now up and live. Come join us for an operation 11-29-2014 Eastern time ~1100 hours. Search ST8 in your multiplayer server browser. Or join the teamspeak server and poke an officer.

Hey everyone, we're about to launch another game tonight! Come play, or check it out on the new steam stream http://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561197963017995

You have to log in to steam to watch it, and you can either watch it on STEAM if you have the beta client, or you can watch it on google chrome.