Sign in to follow this  
habdoel

New mod

It's a Belgian fries. That's right, they're from Belgium, not France. tounge.gif

how did he add the smoke on the plane?

I assume that this is some form of Belgian joke. So I'm moving it to OT smile.gif

i'm from belgium too, and this is NOT a joke. The Frietkot will probably have a healfunction tounge.gif : Heal at Frietkotteke

i'm making an island and i will put the frietkot on my island

this is my island

do you like it? Belgium rulezzz, and the frites too  biggrin.gif

well as long as you remeber to make accurate (*ahem*) weapons for your belgian army addons.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Belgian Defence Minister, Andre Flahaut, has ordered an investigation after reports that soldiers were carrying fake guns during the country's annual military parade.

Reports in the Belgian media say fake guns are popular with some troops because they require less maintenance.

<span id='postcolor'>

BBC: Belgium checks 'Toy Army' claims

The fake guns were used during a parade, no big deal, just a bunch of lazy belgians..... biggrin.gifwink.gif

The guns carried by those Belgians were pistols and it was a medical unit.

And the mod, for as far as i know its not a joke its for real. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 22 2002,00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The fake guns were used during a parade, no big deal, just a bunch of lazy belgians..... biggrin.gifwink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Belgium still won WW1 and WW2

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shorty87 @ Sep. 22 2002,05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 22 2002,00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The fake guns were used during a parade, no big deal, just a bunch of lazy belgians..... biggrin.gifwink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Belgium still won WW1 and WW2<span id='postcolor'>

I think you meant to say "Was on the winning side"

for a little country as belgium, we did a lot of fighting, so we see it as our victory. But we know that the allies won the war.

I think I just saw one of the most selfish things...

"for a little country as belgium, we did a lot of fighting, so we see it as our victory. But we know that the allies won the war."

You're saying that all the other allies didn't? Like 10,000 British and Canadians died at Dieppe. American soldiers were in like every theatre. British and Commonwealth with them. I'd say that for the size of these nations that they did a LOT of fighting. Not to forget that Britain had a defensive treaty with Belgium which was a factor in drawing them into the war.

Erm,i think we're allowed a little self esteem for forcing the germans to go back to Germany to fetch two railway cannons to be able to get past the city of liege.

The forts around liege kept the germans from getting to paris weeks earlier and totally overrunning it.Because they had to make a platform for the cannons so they wouldn't sink into the ground,and so lost a lot of time.

But of course we did nothing more than put up a heck of a fight for a country our size.

So i'm not being selfish here,right?Don't misinterpret people's words,habdoel just said the exact same thing.

[\endrant]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soldier8Boy @ Sep. 23 2002,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think I just saw one of the most selfish things...

"for a little country as belgium, we did a lot of fighting, so we see it as our victory. But we know that the allies won the war."

You're saying that all the other allies didn't? Like 10,000 British and Canadians died at Dieppe. American soldiers were in like every theatre. British and Commonwealth with them. I'd say that for the size of these nations that they did a LOT of fighting. Not to forget that Britain had a defensive treaty with Belgium which was a factor in drawing them into the war.<span id='postcolor'>

Soldier8boy, READ very carefully before you freak out.

This sentence doesn't contain anything that says:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all the other allies didn't? <span id='postcolor'>

Or that has anything at all to do with this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Like 10,000 British and Canadians died at Dieppe. American soldiers were in like every theatre. British and Commonwealth with them. I'd say that for the size of these nations that they did a LOT of fighting. Not to forget that Britain had a defensive treaty with Belgium which was a factor in drawing them into the war.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But we know that the allies won the war."<span id='postcolor'>

This sentence obiously shows that what he wrote is NOT selfish at all, he says the war was won by the allies, that means ALL the allied forces. Incl </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...British and Canadians ... American soldiers ....<span id='postcolor'>

So don't freak out and call the man selfish, what he says is completely right...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 24 2002,02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I really do not see where you get that Soldier8Boy. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly...

Hmmm, the Wagon seems to be an actual addon...a weird one, to be sure!  tounge.gif

Looks almost like a reskin of the crate in the Oxygen tutorial...