mistyronin

Russia General

You can watch this

OMG :)

Did you watched this video?

I am from Saint-Petersburg and I know by myself what happened in 90th.

About documents presented by the old lady in this film:

Where are they?

Why so important evidences are 'nowhere'?

Do you really think that people just trust whatever they see on videos without any proof?

And "building bombings" organized by Putin..... I have just two words for such conspiracy theory: "nine eleven".

This video is typical example of how propaganda is working... just think:

you didnt asked any proof or documents 'presented' in this video, just posted it.

Where are they?

Do you really think that people just trust whatever they see on videos without any proof?

And "building bombings" organized by Putin..... I have just two words for such conspiracy theory: "nine eleven".

you didnt asked any proof or documents 'presented' in this video, just posted it.

that lady is more likely dead or silenced, documents lost, also as you can hear from the investigators of the early cases

all were dropped because "one shall not investigate acting president"

also please explain that failed FSB attempt to bomb more houses ...

it got shoveled quietly under the carpet even with the original crew placing the explosives walking free

and stop arguing 9/11, if those attacks were allowed by closing eyes and let them do w/e they wanted then sooner or later it will come to light

contrary to Russia, where witnesses, investigators, family members of victims, documents simply die , burn or vanish

Where are they?

It still has a few intersting points, why don´t you tell us what happend in Skt. Peterburg in the 90ties? I honestly don´t know very much about it.

that lady is more likely dead or silenced, documents lost, also as you can hear from the investigators of the early cases

all were dropped because "one shall not investigate acting president"

Yeah and journalists who took an interview with her couldn't take this documents to print or even take some photos.

I even don't know who is this lady? She is not even a politic, ex-police officer or whatever.

And why do you think that everyone who is not agree with Kremlin will disappear, die, burn or vanish?

Every month we have opposition meetings, non-government (opposition) media and everyone is alive and OK.

I know story about Litvinenko who have been poisoned in London but even if he was killed by some secret order - he was a traitor.

If the same story happened in USA - he could be executed or taken to Guantanamo by specops.

Another story is Nemtsov... he was a powerful politic... in 90th.

Statements like Nemtsov was killed 100m far away from Kremlin and by Kremlin... is another anti-russian propaganda - he was nothing nowadays.. like Gorbachev or another 90th ex-politics. Even Khodorkovskiy is more 'important' for opposition.

We even didn't heard anything about him for last 10 years except Ukraine and 'Charlie Hebdo' public support.

All this stories about killers, murders are from 90th, when 'democracy' has came to Russia.

There was a time of Yeltsin which was favorite of USA and Europe.

Every day we saw dead bodies on the streets, robberies, corruption.

Just imagine - you could not even safely walk in the city center!

That was a terrible time and I'm clearly remember all this things.

And no one in USA and Europe said anything bad about Yeltsin, how he was weak and drunk everyday... its ridiculous!!

Many people still think that Russia still in 90th and mass-media uses this thoughts in own anti-russian propaganda.

Important thing that we can compare things happened 15 years ago - 'before Putin' and nowadays but people from another countries - they cant.

also please explain that failed FSB attempt to bomb more houses ...

it got shoveled quietly under the carpet even with the original crew placing the explosives walking free

I've heard this story several years ago.

Maybe you or some media should ask Kremlin's press center.. but as far as I know - no one still did it.

It still has a few intersting points, why don´t you tell us what happend in Skt. Peterburg in the 90ties? I honestly don´t know very much about it.

I wrote about a little higher in this post.

As I mentioned - it was a terrible time when journalists, people, police officers has been murdered and no one answers for that.

I'm not surprised that people in Europe and USA dont know much about it - Yeltsin make country even more weak then Gorbachev who taken part in USSR collapse.

Well the USSR collapse was inevitable, really. That system simply couldn´t work.

As I mentioned - it was a terrible time when journalists, people, police officers has been murdered and no one answers for that.

I'm not surprised that people in Europe and USA dont know much about it - Yeltsin make country even more weak then Gorbachev who taken part in USSR collapse.

Yeah like Germany in the 20s after being defeated and humiliated in WW1 (Cold War for Russia). It was madness, a lot of corruption, violence in the streets, coups, etc.

Germans felt that it was all because of the West, it was not their fault, they were the victims of a World conspiracy...

That's why they turned to a powerful figure, that made them feel proud and secure again; a figure that boasted once again their armed forces, that improved the economy, fought against corruption, that ignored international sanctions and agreements, that talked about creating a strong country. A figure that most of them loved, even if the international press critisised him. Heck he even organized Olympic Games and annexed partialy neighbor countries, just like Putin.

Oh, that was the rise of Hitler.

Yeah like Germany in the 20s after being defeated and humiliated in WW1 (Cold War for Russia). It was madness, a lot of corruption, violence in the streets, coups, etc.

Germans felt that it was all because of the West, it was not their fault, they were the victims of a World conspiracy...

That's why they turned to a powerful figure, that made them feel proud and secure again; a figure that boasted once again their armed forces, that improved the economy, fought against corruption, that ignored international sanctions and agreements, that talked about creating a strong country. A figure that most of them loved, even if the international press critisised him. Heck he even organized Olympic Games and annexed partialy neighbor countries, just like Putin.

Oh, that was the rise of Hitler.

Couldn´t have said it better myself. Also don´t forgett that Hitler and his close friends,who didn´t have much when he came to power, became really rich afterwards.

(BBC) Putin declares Russian troop deaths in peacetime a secret

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree to make losses of Russian troops in peacetime a secret.

The amendment bans information about the deaths of Russian forces "during special operations" in peacetime.

What isn't banned is the question...

Almost every country keeps in secret all special operations and casualties. Why Russia shouldn't?

Come on, your country is lying to the whole world saying it doesn't send troops in Donbass and now it's forbidden to report the casualties ?

Almost every country keeps in secret all special operations and casualties. Why Russia shouldn't?

Not really. In a democracy all casualties and Spec. Ops are reported at least to part of the parliament, and usually to everyone (and there's always public debate about them, you just have to see how many books have been written about Bin Laden's death operation, or about if it was legal to invade Iraq, etc.). But again, I'm talking about democracies. In authoritarian regimes like Putin's one things go on a very diff path.

Heck Putin was promising that there were no Russian troops in Crimea, and less than one month after that promise he confessed that "of course there were Russian troops".

From Kremlin funded sources:

(Sputnik News) Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that his country has not deployed any troops in Crimea recently and has no plans to annex the peninsula.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that his country has not deployed any troops in Crimea recently and has no plans to annex the peninsula.

Ukrainian officials and media have claimed in recent days that clandestine Russian army troops without insignias were deployed in the southeastern Ukrainian region, which has a majority ethnic Russian population.

When asked about the identity of the troops, Putin told a press conference that they are “local militias.â€

(RT) Putin acknowledges Russian military serviceman were in Crimea

“Crimean self-defense forces were of course backed by Russian servicemen,†Putin said. “They acted very appropriately, but as I’ve already said decisively and professionally.â€

(Sputnik News) Russian President Putin revealed details of Crimean reunification with Russia and Maidan events in the documentary "Crimea. Way Back Home".

"To block and disarm 20,000 people, of course you need a certain set of personnel, and not just in terms of quantity, but also quality… So I ordered the Ministry of Defense… to deploy the special forces of the Main Intelligence Directorate [GRU], Marines and paratroopers under the guise of reinforcing our military facilities in Crimea," Putin said.

It's like if the US have said that there are no US troops in Afghanistan :rolleyes:

Edited by MistyRonin

Come on, your country is lying to the whole world saying it doesn't send troops in Donbass and now it's forbidden to report the casualties ?

I wrote about it earlier - there are really many professional trained ex-military volunteers in Donbass from Russia and Europe, my friends are also were in Donbass.

Russia even dont need to send army.

Crimea is another story. In Crimea our government should act as fast as it can at least to protect peninsula from armed nationalists who

You see, the big problem for you to understand what's really happened or happening is a thin circle of media which can provide you different information about situation in Russia or Ukraine. Almost all videos, forums, social content are in Russian or Ukrainian language.

The same was in 2008 when Georgia started to bomb South Osetia. We saw this in news, internet, forums... but can you imagine - silence in EU/US media for about TWO DAYS! And after that, when our

- first mention was something like: "Russia attacks Georgia"....

---------- Post added at 05:14 ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 ----------

"To block and disarm 20,000 people, of course you need a certain set of personnel, and not just in terms of quantity, but also quality… So I ordered the Ministry of Defense… to deploy the special forces of the Main Intelligence Directorate [GRU], Marines and paratroopers under the guise of reinforcing our military facilities in Crimea," Putin said."

A small clarification: all this personnel could legally be on the peninsula due to the naval base agreement. :j:

I wrote about it earlier - there are really many professional trained ex-military volunteers in Donbass from Russia and Europe, my friends are also were in Donbass.

Russia even dont need to send army.

That decree is simply a confession that regular troops are present in Ukraine, sent by the Kremlin, and some of them aren't "volunteers", throughout this topic (Vice News IIRC) there are testimonies of soldiers or soldiers relatives who said they didn't even know they were sent into Ukraine. As usual, it is extremely likely that there are also special forces from the beginning of the trouble in Donbass.

Are you trying to be sarcastic or are you just flame-baiting?

A small clarification: all this personnel could legally be on the peninsula due to the naval base agreement. :j:

In fact, only Russian personnel that TRANSITS to Sevastopol were allowed. Not an invading army that occupies all the peninsula and took strong points. But you already know that.

Crimea is another story. In Crimea our government should act as fast as it can at least to protect peninsula from armed nationalists who

Imaginary nationalist that rode in unicorns...

And after that, when our
- first mention was something like: "Russia attacks Georgia"....

Yeah, 2 Russian soldiers "peace-makers" were killed and then Russia invaded an annexed part of Georgia... Really proportionate... and obviously against all international laws of peace-making.

Edited by MistyRonin

Imaginary nationalist that rode in unicorns...

"Are you trying to be sarcastic or are you just flame-baiting?"

There are hundreds of videos of this "unicorns".

Yeah, I know that nationalists are presents in every country, but only in Ukraine they are armed with lethal weapons.

Anyway people voted to join Russia and its understood, because they are Russian and Crimea now is Russia!

Yeah, 2 Russian soldiers "peace-makers" were killed and then Russia invaded an annexed part of Georgia... Really proportionate... and obviously against all international laws of peace-making.

And again you "forgot" about how georgians started to bomb South Osetia and kill civilians...

Maybe you didnt saw interview with a girl who were in Osetia when bombings has just started?

...after Georgia started an offensive war against South Ossetia. Since almost 100 years a controversial exists about the area and Georgia did actually annex (they did raise a claim on the territory) South Ossetia after World War 1, it was a struggle between Mensheviks and Bolsheviks after the collapse of the Russian Empire. In 1921 the Sovjetunion did annex Georgia. It is also an ethnic conflict. The deeper invasion into Georgian territory as an answer to the attack in 2008 was questionable, the offensive attack not less.

(source: wiki)

Edited by oxmox

The trial of Kremlin "Trolls factory"

The court in St. Petersburg takes up the case of so-called "Kremlin trolls factory". The company, which according to Russian journalists, deals with advertising on the Internet Putin's vision for Russia and the world. About 400 people, each writing 160 posts per day.

Edited by Rydygier

And again you "forgot" about how georgians started to bomb South Osetia and kill civilians...

Maybe you didnt saw interview with a girl who were in Osetia when bombings has just started?

So bombing part of a country is a reason good enough for invading it? I guess than all Russia's neighbors should invade it for all the bombings in Dagestan, Chechnya, etc. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know that nationalists are presents in every country, but only in Ukraine they are armed with lethal weapons.!

In Russia itself nationalist are armed with lethal weapons. Putin himself is a nationalist, just check what words he use the most in his speeches and what excuses does he use to invade other countries...

Anyway people voted to join Russia and its understood, because they are Russian and Crimea now is Russia!

Nope. Almost no country considers that vote legal, not even most of Russia's allies. And of course practically no country in the World considers Crimea as part of Russia.

I know that a lot of Russian live in a parallel reality obfuscated by the state's fund media (like in North Korea), and may even half-believe that Crimea is part of Russia...

Edited by MistyRonin

The trial of Kremlin "Trolls factory"

The court in St. Petersburg takes up the case of so-called "Kremlin trolls factory". The company, which according to Russian journalists, deals with advertising on the Internet Putin's vision for Russia and the world. About 400 people, each writing 160 posts per day.

The courts in Russia do what the Kremlin tells them to do.

Another interesting short documentary by VICE.

Thats a pretty interesting AK-47, shooting the famous 50. to 40. to 39. caliber, used by 100,000 guys against terrorists.

.50 to .45 to .39? I can understand not being knowledgeable about firearms, but you'd expect that they'd at least try...

The Kalashnikov family of rifles is amazing, one of the best light weapons in the World without any doubt. Decently reliable, cheap and simple.

That's why most of guerrillas, terrorist, and third world counties' armies buy them. Hence trying to brand it as "weapon of peace" it's a pathetic and poor joke.

The Kalashnikov family of rifles is amazing, one of the best light weapons in the World without any doubt. Decently reliable, cheap and simple.

That's why most of guerrillas, terrorist, and third world counties' armies buy them. Hence trying to brand it as "weapon of peace" it's a pathetic and poor joke.

Yea , also a nuclear bomb was called "weapon of peace" :p

Kalashnikov himself said that if he could , he would never did the AK rifle because of terrorists killing civilians with it , so he would rather did a tractor or something else

Yea , also a nuclear bomb was called "weapon of peace" :p

Tho I'm don't completely agree with all of them, there's a good number of reasons why the nuclear bombs can be considered "weapons of peace". It virtually killed most of the main conventional wars, due to its power of deterrence (conventional wars nowadays only occur in countries were no side has atomic power mainly). It powered tho some low intensity conflicts (what some call fourth generation warfare).

Kalashnikov himself said that if he could , he would never did the AK rifle because of terrorists killing civilians with it , so he would rather did a tractor or something else

I'm aware. The blame is not on him, but on the USSR rulers that spread it among an insane amount of guerrillas to wide its power (guerrillas that also sold it to terrorist groups to get funds). In fact, he hasn't even benefit much about his creation