mistyronin

Russia General

@MistyRonin

Oh, I don't know, The Guardian is a Finish News magazine? I think it is not.

free21.org is not the same as russia today. This page is from a danish guy and the news are not fakes.

@Tonci87

You think, you can talk about me becuase you see my 11 postings at BIF? hahaha!

I ask you. Which president believe you, Obama or Putin?

The USA government lies one time after another one and you think russians are the bad guys?! Are you crazy?

All what the russian military do is a react/answer of the USA/NATO act.

MistyRonin and Tonci87 you are sleeping sheeps.

I have some years think the same as you. But I can't think so the same after some months ago I see the lies and propaganda in German tv and newspaper and for now I look at alternative news they are not embedded. And the best for you is do the same.

The USA would like a war in Europe and when it comes to a war with Russia than is it a nuclear war. And after this nobody alive and Europe and Germany and Finland also don't excist. This is true!

The USA would like a war in Europe and when it comes to a war with Russia than is it a nuclear war. And after this nobody alive and Europe and Germany and Finland also don't excist. This is true!

Lol, that made my day. You realize you're talking to mature grown ups here ?

@MistyRonin

Oh, I don't know, The Guardian is a Finish News magazine? I think it is not.

free21.org is not the same as russia today. This page is from a danish guy and the news are not fakes.

@Tonci87

You think, you can talk about me becuase you see my 11 postings at BIF? hahaha!

I ask you. Which president believe you, Obama or Putin?

The USA government lies one time after another one and you think russians are the bad guys?! Are you crazy?

All what the russian military do is a react/answer of the USA/NATO act.

MistyRonin and Tonci87 you are sleeping sheeps.

I have some years think the same as you. But I can't think so the same after some months ago I see the lies and propaganda in German tv and newspaper and for now I look at alternative news they are not embedded. And the best for you is do the same.

The trend continues. People comming in here and throwing their credibility out of the window as fast as they can.

Wow, you evidently have no idea what you are talking about. Just a small hint: absolutelly nobody wants a nuclear war anywhere. Those things make big booms, there are a lot of them and many states have some. A nuclear war would make the world a very shitty place for everyone. Everyone on this planet. Including the US. Please read up on the effects of fallout and how far it can spread.

@MistyRonin Oh, I don't know, The Guardian is a Finish News magazine? I think it is not.

Yeah, I've quoted RT, Sputnik News ( both of them are Kremlin funded ), Al Jazeera is from Qatar, and this thread is an evolution of the Russian ( Armed Forces ) harassment of the Nordics where I repeatedly quote Yle and the Svenska Dagbladet. And you just talk about The Guardian? :rolleyes:

I said "It's like RT but multiplied by 10,000.". And you just have to read it's articles talking about all kind of conspiracies and paranoia. RT usually deforms and exaggerates reality, but that free21.org seems to make "news" up out of the blue.

I don't know from where could I start on how absurd is most of what you said. Just travel, meet people and inform yourself first hand.

Edited by MistyRonin
orthography

Youre stupid. Just leave this thread forum and never launch a BI game again. Please!

One thing I get when I read various Pro-Russian sentiments expressed is, why exactly must it always be Russia versus "the West"? It seems like the basic argument is always along the lines of "you lie!" or "but _____ did this!"

Youre stupid. Just leave this thread forum and never launch a BI game again. Please!

Jesus, where do these people come from?

Come now, we all know the Yanks are an evil lot controlled by NWO Reptillians (...or was it Nazis?) who want to chop Russians up and eat them for breakfast. #SoylentGreenIsReal ;)

Meanwhile, back on topic:

Lavrov accuses West of seeking 'regime change' in Russia

(Reuters) - Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov accused the West on Saturday of trying to use sanctions imposed on Moscow in the Ukraine crisis to seek "regime change" in Russia.

His comments stepped up Moscow's war of words with the United States and the European Union in their worst diplomatic standoff since the Cold War ended.

"As for the concept behind to the use of coercive measures, the West is making clear it does not want to force Russia to change policy but wants to secure regime change," Tass news agency quoted Lavrov as telling a meeting of the advisory Foreign and Defense Policy Council in Moscow.

He said that when international sanctions had been used against other countries such as Iran and North Korea, they had been designed not to harm the national economy.

"Now public figures in Western countries say there is a need to impose sanctions that will destroy the economy and cause public protests," Lavrov said.

His comments followed remarks on Thursday in which President Vladimir Putin said Moscow must guard against a "color revolution" in Russia, referring to protests that toppled leaders in other former Soviet republics.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/22/us-ukraine-crisis-idUSKCN0J609G20141122

Come now, we all know the Yanks are an evil lot controlled by NWO Reptillians (...or was it Nazis?) who want to chop Russians up and eat them for breakfast. #SoylentGreenIsReal ;)

Meanwhile, back on topic:

Regime change should have indeed happened many years ago when Putin used his sidekick to stay in power....

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/rosyjski-deputowany-polacy-zadaja-zwrotu-wilna/hzzt7

Russian member of parliaments informs Russian public that in Poland there were week ago a lot of mass demonstrations of Poles claiming to anex territory of Lithuania ... what a bullshit, there was no single demonstration, but according to Russian member of parliament Polish citizens demanded to take part of Lithuanian territory (i never seen such demonstrations , nothing happened week ago, but Russia press informs about it)

according to this liar 50 000 Poles demonstrated on streets demanding returing back part of Lithuanian territory to Poland week ago - never heard about it

Edited by vilas

Jesus, where do these people come from?

That's a good question. And seem to mainly focus in the off-topic forum.

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/rosyjski-deputowany-polacy-zadaja-zwrotu-wilna/hzzt7

Russian member of parliaments informs Russian public that in Poland there were week ago a lot of mass demonstrations of Poles claiming to anex territory of Lithuania ... what a bullshit, there was no single demonstration, but according to Russian member of parliament Polish citizens demanded to take part of Lithuanian territory (i never seen such demonstrations , nothing happened week ago, but Russia press informs about it)

according to this liar 50 000 Poles demonstrated on streets demanding returing back part of Lithuanian territory to Poland week ago - never heard about it

They are probably hype it and refering to the riots/nationalist march @ polish indepence day celebration when it comes to protests:

Later on Tuesday a large security presence will be in place for a nationalist “Patriots' Army' march, which organisers expect 50,000 to take part – a demonstration which has seen clashes with police and counter demonstrators in the past few years.

http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/186988,Violence-blights-nationalist-march-in-Warsaw

http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/186944,Poland-celebrates-Independence-Day

Edited by oxmox

One thing I get when I read various Pro-Russian sentiments expressed is, why exactly must it always be Russia versus "the West"? It seems like the basic argument is always along the lines of "you lie!" or "but _____ did this!"

But it is because this is how it is, the US (i.e. "the West") are expanding their zone of influence by morally questionable means (wars, revolutions, economic pressure) and our spineless governments arent doing anything against it.

I remember when Schröder (former German chancellor) said he wont send the army into Iraq, Merkel flew to the USA and said the contrary. So what happened: we now have that very Merkel who is ruling for the third time with no end in sight. Why? We dont know, her politics can be described as "we dont want to change anything, its good as it is, move along" and whenever something important has to be decided she visits her friends over the Atlantics first.

For Example right now the so called TTIP is being negotiated between the EU and USA/Canada. The problem is, the details are kept in secret from us and tht whole Ukraine crisis is very helpful to divert our attention. Why? Because it is very likely that the EU citizens wont like what that means for them: like importing the cheaper low quality US food instead of buying its own production, which will result some US companies getting more wealthy, while their EU counterparts get bankrupt --> people lose jobs.

But its fine as long as our governments who have sold us out can live their happy lives. And we are even zealously supporting them like a herd of sheeps.

So what I mean, everyone who has some power is expanding their zone of influence. Since the fall of the Soviet Union the US were expanding into former soviet territory. Now Russia wants that back and the so called West (mainly the US and the countries who are happy in the US zone of influence) isnt happy about it. Look at China, they do the same by their means (mainly economically).

Since the fall of the Soviet Union the US were expanding into former soviet territory. Now Russia wants that back and the so called West (mainly the US and the countries who are happy in the US zone of influence) isnt happy about it.

And this is where you are wrong. Once again: Afetr the fall of the Soviet union the east block countries went into NATO as fast as they bloody could, on their own innitiative. Those countries were fed up with beeing conquered and ruled by Russia again and again, and they tried to make sure that from now on they will be safe. Just imagine how great the Russian rule must have been if the first things its "allies" do is to get the fuck away from it as soon as they have a chance.

And this is where you are wrong. Once again: Afetr the fall of the Soviet union the east block countries went into NATO as fast as they bloody could, on their own innitiative. Those countries were fed up with beeing conquered and ruled by Russia again and again, and they tried to make sure that from now on they will be safe. Just imagine how great the Russian rule must have been if the first things its "allies" do is to get the fuck away from it as soon as they have a chance.

So that now they whine about evil germans stealing their market and make them slaves working in their Lidl shops?

I guess some people are never happy with their situation.

So that now they whine about evil germans stealing their market and make them slaves working in their Lidl shops?

I guess some people are never happy with their situation.

because nations should be independent , from both sides, from Russia (Soviet in past), from big international corporations ,

because it is the same crap - forced by army or by non-armed forces, people suffered for 100s years from Russian army in some nations like my, now suffer from banksters/corporations ,

of course you cannot be happy when one bully is being replaced by other - but it doesn't mean one has to love bullies ,

thats why me as patriot - i want to live on my own independent from Russian style and from international corporations ownership, just according to my tradition, and have NATO warranty of safety in case if Putin will try to grab our homes again like Tsars or Stalin made it,

or you beleive that "one must always bully weaker and you just need to choose one bully or other bully because every weaker must be under control of stronger" ?

cause i do believe in reason to fight for independence from any bully,

of course people who were occupied by Soviet union are not happy that armed ocupation was replaced by economical occupation from banksters and being cheap labour for second side,

it is not good situation when one bully is being replaced by other bully, instead by the freedom, i hate corporations, banks as much as i hate USSR or Third Reich or Caliphates, cause i love freedom and having my own property,

because those who were corrupted by USSR after 1989 changed corrupting side, first they were payed by Kremlin, than in 1989 western banks offered them bribe and they sold remains to foreign corporations,

so it is also kind of colonialism in Central, Baltic and Eastern Europe and some Southern Europe states , where KGB agent was replaced by "bank director" (to order local administration officials), but people still have to work for penny not on their own profit, the difference is that now people can emigrate and before they couldn't escape , so they have now more personal freedom,

the fact that our governments here (Poland, Lithuania, maybe Czech, maybe some ex-Yugoslavia, before Orban Hungary, Romania) are corrupted and allow to not pay taxes by west companies, doesn't change fact that Russia is behaving imperialistic, just like Russian way of thinking was "stronger must bully weaker, it is matter if we bully or they, someone has to bully others",

this is wrong philosophy to justify one evil by other evil, the fact that my neighbor beaten someone doesn't justify me to beat others, but seems in pro-Russian eyes it does,

freedom is state when no foreign bully is present , just you do things on your own for your own profit (Victor Orban is criticized for fact that he is taking care aboue Hungary profits)

exactly, my country was occupied by Russia for 123 years (1780s-1918 and tried to occupy us too in 1919-1920 war to make us 18th Soviet Republic, than we would not be country till 1989) + communism (1939-41/1944-1989) Soviet influences (especially hard till 1956), and it costed millions of lives, uncountable property loses (still influencing our life cause still there are problems after communism property confiscation acts from 1946, still we have problems with kids of Stalin administration officers etc. ), many nations want to escape from Russia as far as they can and seems like Russians do not understand will to live "on one own" (maybe due to communism when multiculti was forced by law),

nooone forces us to "love USA" simply people prefer US-like lifestyle over Soviet lifestyle that was forced (which even was fighting metal music like Sharia, cause politicall police during communism was fighting with metalheads in my country),

They are probably hype it and refering (...)

noone on this march had any claims to Lithuania,

noone in that march has any claims to Lithuania, but to our own government (corruption, lack of support to local business vs free from taxes abroad corporations), this is simply patriotic, anti-gov march, anti-EU anti-political corrrecntness, anti-corporations + reenactment groups + usual people honoring t+ some football hooligans vs. punks ,

i know what happens there because i was few times there, and most of clashes starts when punks have issues to patriotic part of society, in 2011 Polish reenactment group (wearing historical uniforms) were attacked by punks (subculture) from Germany (some punks came from Germany + some LGTB-activists to attack patriots and reenactment groups in 2011),

i know how it looks cause i was there few times; "people walk with flag on independence day and punks come shouting "fascicsts, fascists" and spit at people walking with national flag on independence day" and then some football hooligans look how to start riots with police because they simply like clashes like during football match,

i even seen punks attacking old people and children walking with flag in tram 2 years ago, year ago also,

in every US home you can find US flag, but seems that in Europe having national flag is something "bad" ? wtf ? things normal in USA are called bad in EU ? (also in Russia patriotism is okay),

it is normal that on the independence day people set flag of their country - of course not for punks who fight with any national symbols cause they believe in multiculti international communist idea which will never work in real life and is just utopia, if they do not like national flag they should not make riots on independence day but they should stay in their homes, unlike they made in 2011 attacking reenactors,

what is most ironic - they are so "anti capitalist" but they want the same as big international corporations,

communists support international corporations calling big corporations evil - "life is not without sense of irony" (quote : movie Matrix)

noone in this patriotic march had any claims to Lithuania,

from the opposite to punks side - football hooligans are around globe and look for any occasion to fight with police around the globe and it is present in all countries ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_hooliganism ),

but this is utter bullshit that this march is against Lithuania, this is GRU lie and it was 2 weeks ago, not as this Russian member of parliament said "week ago"

Edited by vilas

exactly, my country was occupied by Russia for 123 years (1780s-1918 and tried to occupy us too in 1919-1920 war to make us 18th Soviet Republic, than we would not be country till 1989) + communism (1939-41/1944-1989) Soviet influences (especially hard till 1956), and it costed millions of lives, uncountable property loses (still influencing our life cause still there are problems after communism property confiscation acts from 1946, still we have problems with kids of Stalin administration officers etc. ), many nations want to escape from Russia as far as they can and seems like Russians do not understand will to live "on one own" (maybe due to communism when multiculti was forced by law),

nooone forces us to "love USA" simply people prefer US-like lifestyle over Soviet lifestyle that was forced (which even was fighting metal music like Sharia, cause politicall police during communism was fighting with metalheads in my country),

And my point was not that you have to love Russia or USA, my point was that it is a natures law that the stronger bully the weaker.

Through that the stronger has more resources to survive.

For instance you show examples when Russia attacked Poland, but you dont show examples of Poland leading a war of expansion against Russia or Ukraine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Muscovite_War_%281605%E2%80%9318%29#The_Polish_invasion_.281605.E2.80.931606.29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiev_Offensive_(1920)

My point is that no one is a saint and as long someone has the power to dominate others, he will do it in order to ensure his own survival.

it is a natures law that the stronger bully the weaker.

it is primitive and stone age law and we should change stone age primitive rules cause humanity made step out of stone age,middle ages caves, this what differs human from animal is how we treat weak and poor (John Paul II - pope quote)

he will do it in order to ensure his own survival.

not survival but profits, greed of rulers, greed of business/rulers/elites in one or other side, and people should uprise against elites that tell to enslave weaker, people in west can eliminate democratic way greed rulers that want to bully others, in Russia putin has big support, makes difference

Edited by vilas

it is primitive and stone age law and we should change stone age primitive rules cause humanity made step out of stone age,middle ages caves, this what differs human from animal is how we treat weak and poor (John Paul II - pope quote)

not survival but profits, greed of rulers, greed of business/rulers/elites in one or other side, and people should uprise against elites that tell to enslave weaker, people in west can eliminate democratic way greed rulers that want to bully others, in Russia putin has big support, makes difference

But that rules still work. Yeah maybe its not always about survival but more about greed.

And yeah go on, uprise against our democratic governments, you will be branded hooligan, anti-social, nazi, communist, or a combination of those and be happy if the police wont break your bones or make you blind with water cannons.

Look here is an example of an anti-social nazi hooligan: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/stuttgart-21-protest-wasserwerfer-opfer-bleibt-auf-einem-auge-blind-a-722939.html

If youre someone who has something to say (e.g. journalist) they will first discredit you and drop a lot of dirt on you until you either go somewhere else or land in a mental hospital (and you dont really have to be mentally unstable for the politicians, i mean doctors to decide that you are insane). Alternatively they can always tell you have raped someone, it seems to be a favorite tool to discredit someone nowadays.

EDIT:

Not that I say we should do nothing, but unless a very large group of people start an uprising, nothing will happen. And there is no guarantee that a new government will be any better than the old one, if not worse.

Edited by negah

l, nazi,

this word is now used against those who want foreign corporations to pay taxes or simply those who care about their own country more than foreign corporations , but it doesn't change the fact that many Russian foreign behavior are wrong - like some years ago when Russian minister of defense (or vice minister) threatened Romania to come with bombers etc.

my point was that it is a natures law that the stronger bully the weaker.

Through that the stronger has more resources to survive.

Then all Human History is wrong. Bullies bully no matter if they are strong or weak. In fact stronger bullies tend to end fast, as everyone unites against them.

In 1939 neither Germany, nor Russia ( USSR ) nor Japan were the strongest nations in the World, and they managed to bully it all.

Edited by MistyRonin

Russia calls for free trade zone between EU and EEU

Russia has said that it is in favour of a free-trade zone between the European Union (EU) and the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU).

According to Lavrov, the EEU will be a very important element to build a bridge between Europe and the Asia-Pacific, Xinhua reported, citing the Interfax news agency.

German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier has supported the idea of establishing dialogue between the EU and the EEU, Lavrov revealed.

The Russian foreign minister said that the EU is Russia’s major partner, and “nobody is going to shoot itself in the foot and reject cooperation with Europeâ€.

could not find sources from other bigger english news:

http://gulfnews.com/business/economy/russia-calls-for-free-trade-zone-between-eu-and-eeu-1.1416733

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20141122/1015027511.html

Rejection of a Free Trade Zone

( only some parts of the text - sorry only google translated)

With the idea of a free trade zone from Lisbon to Vladivostok Russia's Prime Minister Putin came to Germany. But Chancellor Merkel's obvious that you go too far the proposal. On the topic of tariff barriers, there is dissonance. Merkel demanded by Russia's WTO accession Putin mentioned already in the bag.

Merkel is also reserved about the idea to have Russia as an integrated EU member, suggested by the Deutsche Bank Chef Ackermann.

However, monetary policy and economic relations are "corresponding elements".

The essential message is that the EU's economic relations with Russia and Germany in particular had a lot of potential with Russia, said the Chancellor. The cooperation is far from exhausted.

Putin appeared more open to a common currency area. He did not rule out this form of cooperation for the future, he had announced. However, it must first be aligned with the economic power.

http://www.n-tv.de/politik/Merkel-windet-sich-aus-Putins-Umarmung-article2021276.html

The Economist) A wounded economy - It is closer to crisis than the West or Vladimir Putin realise.

VLADIMIR PUTIN is not short of problems, many of his own creation. There is the carnage in eastern Ukraine, where he is continuing to stir things up. There are his fraught relations with the West, with even Germany turning against him now. There is an Islamist insurgency on his borders and at home there is grumbling among the growing numbers who doubt the wisdom of his Ukraine policy. But one problem could yet eclipse all these: Russia’s wounded economy could fall into a crisis.

(The Japan Times) Russia remakes history over NATO’s eastern expansion

The Russian invasion of Ukraine poses a fundamental challenge to the post-Cold War order, which has kept Europe relatively stable and at peace for the past 25 years. With his policy of aggressive nationalism and hegemonic aspirations, Russian President Vladimir Putin openly challenges the principles of sovereignty, self-determination and democracy on which this order was built.

Putin’s world view — and indeed that of many members of Russia’s elite — is premised on a perceived need to restore Russia to its former position of influence and greatness in the “near abroad†and — by extension — in the world.

Russia and the West have competing narratives to explain Putin’s action. Putin and those seeking to “understand†him now often argue that the United States has violated a deal made with Russia about not expanding NATO.

(RT - Spain) Found in Russia 'microchip' 250 million years - [Original]

This shocking discovery confirms the version that already at that time lived on Earth such an advanced civilization that developed high technology, much of which is probably discovered.

(Interfax) The Ministry of Finance has called Russia's losses from the sanctions and the reduction in the price of oil

Russia is losing about $ 40 billion a year due to sanctions and $ 90-100 billion because of falling oil prices, Finance Minister Anton Siluanov, speaking at the international financial and economic forum on Monday.
Edited by surpher

lol.... 250 million years old microchip. Ah common...

Gorbatschov itself said that when it comes about German reunification the NATO expansion was no condition and there were no talks during the 2+4 negotiations, since in this time the Warsaw Pact did still exist. This is a myth created by the media.

In 2009 Gorbatschov said, the promises that NATO would not move one inch towards the east were in the years after the 1990 2+4 treaties.

However, in 1990 there were maybe not promises and no treaties but there were agreements and talks about the NATO east expansion i.e. between Baker and Genscher.

Edited by oxmox