mistyronin

Russia General

So what you're saying is you want world war three and to re-enter the chance of world destruction through nuclear weaponry, because that is what would happen.

That said, while you are certainly free to have your opinion, your delivery could use some work.

answer me one question:

do you hate only the russian government, or whole russia including government, country and its people ?

I don´t think you will find anybody on this Forum who hates Russians, Russia (as a country) or their culture. Putin and his gang are pretty unpopular though.

answer me one question:

do you hate only the russian government, or whole russia including government, country and its people ?

Are you going to ask me if I hate america or just freedom next?

I don't see the point in hating some far away country much less its people of all things.

What does it accomplish in the end other than needless disdain and junk to clutter the mind, a needless aggression to dwell on, but then Russia never effected me personally so perhaps I'm simply sheltered.

Edited by NodUnit

answer me one question: do you like the NATO ? :D

no i dont and i know that you want to say that sgtsev3n is me (which is true) and i never denied it nor did i played like I was a different person.

sgtsev3n will be unbanned in december, i wanted to wait but when i saw the legal violations theard and no one there posted about the stolen crysis 2 bus, i started to make this account to post there about stolen models which no one talked about and helped them to spread the truth about arma 3:life. i dont care if they ban me now or not.

use your balls and ask directly.

answer me one question:

What kind of question is that?

BTW how could NATO encircle Russia wih bases, if most of the ones in your map date from WW2 or before, way before NATO existed.

About the latest addition of Eastern Europe countries in the alliance, was a request of those countries to avoid falling again under the Russian control.

Imagine how bad the USSR Govs treated them that they prefered to ally with the countries they were taught to hate during their childhood.

Said that I have a big amount of Russian friends, I saw one of them two hours ago. And I Love Russian amazing culture and its country and people; that's why I hate to see how them have been bullied and almost destroyed by retarded Czars, heartless dumb soviet leaders and now by authoritarian capitalists like Putin's gang and his delusions of grandeur.

Edited by MistyRonin

atleast you guys are not like these who wish that russia gets nuked and hating every russian.

atleast you guys are not like these who wish that russia gets nuked and hating every russian.

There are people that wish that for virtually every country though, you just have to ignore them, even when it comes to your own country folk (like the idiots who thought we should have nuked Iraq)

i hope that russia wipe out the NATO, merkel, obama, the white house, rasmussen (idiot) and the imperialist plague. when obama and his puppets would hide in my house, i would welcome it if russia bomb it, even when they wouldnt pay the damage, atleast the plague is eliminated :D and all the bundeswehr, U.S etc soldiers who believe and support obama, merkel, NATO etc should go fight and die for theyr interest, theyr stupidness would die with themself.
the irony :)

Post too short.

U.S. Says Russia's Bomber Flight Mission Over Gulf of Mexico Is 'Routine'

Russia said on Wednesday it planned to send long-range bombers on flight patrols over North American waters, including the Gulf of Mexico, but the Pentagon played down Moscow's mission as routine training in international airspace.

At the Pentagon, spokesman Colonel Steve Warren said every nation had the right to operate in international waters and international airspace.

"The Russians have patrolled in the Gulf (of Mexico) in the past, and we've seen the Russian Navy operate in the Gulf of Mexico. These are international waters," Warren said.

*Bomber patrol flights, a Cold War-era practice, were cut back after the fall of the Soviet Union but President Vladimir Putin revived them in 2007.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/12/us-russia-bomber-flights-idUSKCN0IW20Z20141112

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/u-s-dismisses-as-routine-russia-s-planned-bomber-flight-mission-over-gulf-of-mexico/511073.html

* http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6950986.stm

Russian Strategic Bomber Patrols Are Response to U.S. Intransigence

President Vladimir Putin said a recent flurry of Russian strategic bomber patrols near NATO airspace was a response to U.S. insistence on flying nuclear bombers along Russia's borders

Putin said the expansion of Russia's bomber patrols is a return to a Cold War norm that the U.S. never abandoned.

"Meanwhile, our U.S. partners continued to fly their nuclear aircraft along their previous routes, including to areas close to our borders. Therefore several years ago, seeing no positive developments and no one ready to meet us halfway, we resumed strategic air patrols to remote areas," Putin said.

The Soviet Union regularly deployed their Tu-95 bombers during the Cold War in a bid to achieve parity with the U.S.'s far-larger fleet of B-52 bombers, but essentially grounded its air force when the Soviet Union collapsed.

Russia first renewed strategic nuclear bomber patrols and exercises in 2007, but has ramped up activity in recent months as relations with the West have soured over Ukraine.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/putin-russian-strategic-bomber-patrols-are-response-to-u-s-intransigence/511307.html

Edited by oxmox

Russian Strategic Bomber Patrols Are Response to U.S. Intransigence

President Vladimir Putin said a recent flurry of Russian strategic bomber patrols near NATO airspace was a response to U.S. insistence on flying nuclear bombers along Russia's borders

Yeah, that make sense... to increase in a huge amount the bomber patrols inside no NATO countries, like Finland or Sweden in "response to U.S. intransigence". And I mean inside their airspace.

Well according to him Ukraine war is also due to the U.S. and West, also the economic problems in Russia, the gay & lesbian movements, the pro-democracy, the climate change, Ebola, etc. well basically according to Putin the countries he call the West are the culprits for anything bad in the World.

I'm starting to think that or Putin has completely gone nuts, or he is one of the best liers ever.

Edited by MistyRonin

Putin and Dmitry Peskov need to get their stories straight.

(BBC) Putin's chief spokesperson: 'We have our red lines'

President Putin's chief spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, has told the BBC that Russia has red lines in Europe that it will not allow to be crossed, and it will intensify its response if its national interests are challenged.

(BBC - HardTalk) Kasyanov predicts Russian economic crisis

The Russian economy will see an economic meltdown in 2015 -2016 the former prime minister Mikhail Kasyanov has told BBC HARDtalk.

"Next year there will be budget cuts, then later there will be a cut in imports and then there will be a balance of payment crisis," he said.

He also expressed his support for a widening of the sanctions being placed on the Russian economy by the EU and US.

Edited by surpher

Putin and Dmitry Peskov need to get their stories straight.

(BBC) Putin's chief spokesperson: 'We have our red lines'

Stories straight? This has been at thing since the reunification of Germany and its been mentioned countless times and over and over again. But of course, putin is the evil bastard :j:

Yeah, that make sense... to increase in a huge amount the bomber patrols inside no NATO countries, like Finland or Sweden in "response to U.S. intransigence". And I mean inside their airspace.

Well according to him Ukraine war is also due to the U.S. and West, also the economic problems in Russia, the gay & lesbian movements, the pro-democracy, the climate change, Ebola, etc. well basically according to Putin the countries he call the West are the culprits for anything bad in the World.

I'm starting to think that or Putin has completely gone nuts, or he is one of the best liers ever.

The bomber air patrols are a different story and comes in addition to the incidents you are talking about. Most of the incidents in the last months were legal and not like some of the media did potrait it. The media often did warp the facts wheras the military from western countries did downplay it. What is new is the amount of unexpected air exercises. Is this a provocation or/and muscle flexing by russia ? - You have to ask Russia.

It is a geopolitical conflict and therfore the US/West plays a role, aswell assured by Putins statements. I will later post a very intersting interview with Henry Kissinger about Russia, the Ukraine and the "West".

The country Russia is like it is and not like someone want to have it like in a make a wish show.

Edited by oxmox

Stories straight? This has been at thing since the reunification of Germany and its been mentioned countless times and over and over again. But of course, putin is the evil bastard :j:

Yeah at that time it was negotiated that Ukraine will say no to his atomic arsenal in exchange of an assurance that it would not be invaded by Russia.

BBC - Breached webcam and baby monitor site flagged by watchdogs

The public is being warned about a website containing thousands of live feeds to baby monitors, stand-alone webcams and CCTV systems.

Data watchdogs across the world have drawn attention to the Russian-based site, which broadcasts footage from systems using either default passwords or no log-in codes at all.

It is slightly related :D

Edited by beastcat

Stories straight?
Refering to the increased number of Russian aircraft probing NATO airspace. Putin is quoted saying they are a response to U.S. insistence on flying nuclear bombers along Russia's borders. While Putins chief spokesperson says they started in response to the western backed coup d'etat in Kiev.

(Boris Schumatsky) RUSSIA IS A LIE - Putin and the postmodern

The greatest difficulty in dealing with Russia is this: Russia lies. This blanket assertion sounds like a slogan from the Cold War, and yet it's the only one that does justice to reality. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, when I was writing my first newspaper articles, I always avoided journalistic short-cuts such as "Moscow wants" or "the Kremlin claims". When I would read in those days that "the Russians are invading Chechnya" I would think of my friends in Moscow and such formulations seemed about as accurate to me as Ronald Reagan's "Evil Empire". Today not only do I write that the country of my birth has become an empire of lies, but that Russia itself is a lie.
Edited by surpher

And how those one reason necessarily exclude the other?

I ask all the guys at this thread. Are you idiots? Nobody live in russia but talk about russian politics?! Look at your own country. And please dont trust the embedded USA/NATO news, because they wrote only lies about russia.

And now look at this page http://free21.org/

I ask all the guys at this thread. Are you idiots? Nobody live in russia but talk about russian politics?! Look at your own country. And please dont trust the embedded USA/NATO news, because they wrote only lies about russia.

Yeah because Russian politics don't affect anyone else... :rolleyes:

BTW Finland is neither NATO nor USA, and I've posted Finnish news among others ( also Swedish, which again, is neither of both ), etc.

Anyway, thank you for insulting us, really nice of you.

Edited by MistyRonin

Yeah because Russian politics don't affect anyone else... :rolleyes:

BTW Finland is neither NATO nor USA, and I've posted Finnish news among others ( also Swedish, which again, is neither of both ), etc.

Anyway, thank you for insulting us, really nice of you.

He does have the writing style and agressiveness similiar to someone who has received a ban. Funny how those people keep poping up for this thread....

Edited by Tonci87

He does have the writing styleand agressiveness similiar to someone who has received a ban. Funny how those people keep poping up for this thread....

Could be, but this ( antiterror ) account is from Mar 2013.

BTW that link you shared is some kind of conspiracy crazy site with all kind of fake news. It's like RT but multiplied by 10,000.

Edited by MistyRonin

Well from his post history we can conclude that he really likes Russians :p