subroc

Sub Insurgents - Middle east irregulars

Sub Insurgents

Screenshot:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/13hj4k8v4vy9c7p/sub_insurgents.jpg (507 kB)

What it is:

- Middle east irregulars (BIS guerilla with iranian heads, speaking farsi) armed with RHS mod weapons.

- African irregulars (BIS guerilla with african heads, speaking farsi) armed with RHS mod weapons.

- East european irregulars (BIS guerilla with RHS heads, speaking russian) armed with RHS mod weapons.

- West european irregulars (BIS guerilla with NATO heads, speaking english) armed with US RHS mod weapons.

- To be used as OPFOR

What it isnt:

- To be used as playable units

- My job (so wont take request and probably not fix any discovered bugs within days if i dont feel like it :) )

Changelog:

V1.1

- Added African, East European and West European factions

- Added Armored vehicles to all factions

- ALiVE support

V1.2

- Fixed uniforms to prevent nudity in MP

- Changed some inventory to utilize RHS AKM/AKMS

- Broke something...

V1.21

- Un-f**ked V1.2

Known bugs:

- I hope not, want to sleep now

Requirements:

RHS: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation - 0.3.8 - Red Hammer Studios ( http://rhsmods.org/ )

RHS: United States Armed Forces - 0.3.8 - Red Hammer Studios ( http://rhsmods.org/ )

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5g9j741522l86ps/%40sub_insurgents.7z

D/L @ Armaholic.com:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27334

D/L @ PW6:

play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/yvWcRFi9H06a7E7qKBc7Ow/Sub-Insurgents

Edited by subroc
Updated first post (added DL Links)
  • Like 1

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@subroc;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice RHS dependent, something I have been looking for, for a while, if only they had civvies to match.

Something CAF is lacking is a complete EUR side, and these match similar outfits with a combo of weps.

Tasty.

I haven´t tested verified the functionality with ALiVE, but they should be compatible. I followed the cfgGroup stucture from RHS mod.

V1.1 is out

Changelog:

V1.1

- Added African, East European and West European factions

- Added Armored vehicles to all factions

- ALiVE support

D/L in first post updated

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Tested with ALiVE...

... Works great!

Thanks subroc. Perhaps you can give the author of Leight's OPFOR some pointers so he can get his working with ALiVE as well.

AccuracyThruVolume: i actually got it working by someones tips in leights thread. I guess his problem is the same i had, missing to name the mainclass for infantry to infantry..

0verlord-actual: the West insurgents are on side west, the others are on side east. I tried to add independent side insurgents but i got a wierd bug with defining side Guerrilla so i skipped it. will se in the future if crack the problem.

AccuracyThruVolume: i actually got it working by someones tips in leights thread. I guess his problem is the same i had, missing to name the mainclass for infantry to infantry..

0verlord-actual: the West insurgents are on side west, the others are on side east. I tried to add independent side insurgents but i got a wierd bug with defining side Guerrilla so i skipped it. will se in the future if crack the problem.

Subroc what is the weird bug you had?

Could I take a crack at making an independant side config for you?

Edited by Baddazs

Updated to V1.2

Units should stop dropping their clothes like a stripper in a moneyrain when in MP now (i.e fixed uniform sides)

First post updated.

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey subroc , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

Thanks for the update however it seems to break missions using the mod - seems that you've moved some forces that were previously OPFOR to IND.

Cheers,

V

Edited by 53_Valantine

sure its not the other way round? There should be no of my units on the IND side now

Nope, all of your units are showing on IND for me with this latest release.

Previously there was a mix of OPFOR and IND as I was using two different ones to simulate drug cartel conflict whilst BLUFOR (my unit) performed objectives against both factions.

V

EDIT: Shots from the editor:

arma3%202015-07-26%2018-02-56-46.jpg

arma3%202015-07-26%2018-03-01-61.jpg

Appreciate the mod and the effort that goes into it!

V

Edited by 53_Valantine

Well the problem is that my addon isnt showing at all, just leights opfor units. Verified the problem here also. Will need to check this, was working before i uploaded the 1.2

*darnit-to-hell-with-insert-curseword-of-choice*

:)

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

Removed DL until i find the problem and release 1.21 Hotfix

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

V1.21 Released - Was some problem with caching of files when packing 1.2 so it got old config. Fixed!

First post updated

V1.21 Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5g9j741522l86ps/%40sub_insurgents.7z