Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Mafia guys

I know now that Oxygen is out that there arent that many requests for things, but I really have no experience with modelling, Oxygen, etc. So I am asking if anyone can make some 1930's Mafia guys with their hats (forgot what they are called) and in a tuxedo? It might as well just be the Char03 model with the hat. Maybe even a Colt 1911 and a Thompson 1928 model too? smile.gif

Oh come on , I dont know how to texture or model, it isnt that hard for some of you smart people! The mobsters could have thompsons, kegety's smith and wesson 629 classic, some ppl are making 1911's, so the weapons are practically done. All that needs to be done is Char03 with a top hat (whatever, that just came to my mind) and needs to be retextured to look like he's wearing a zoot suit or a tuxedo!

It's hard to make a person for OFP since you have to make it work with the animations and everything. Thats why we haven't been seeing anything like that lately. If you can give me some good shots of a tux I might be able to texture one of the new civillians high res textures...

All I was saying is to add a hat to one of the characters already in ofp. I dont think you need new anims for that. wink.gif

Oh smile.gif I thought I saw a picture of a guy with a hat next to the huey, but OFP.info seems to be down... I will find it when it is back up, i guess.

Get the H&K pack, they made some sort of mafia units but not with the guns you want.

I have the HK Pack, I know about the mafia killers, but I was talking about 1930's style guys with equipment of that time.

Yea, I'd love to see some mobsters with a modified Thompson Submachine gun (also refered to as a "Tommygun" smile.gif) with that nice round drum and extended barrel with an extra handle slapped on smile.gif. And we'd need a sawed off shotgun ofcourse! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frugo_PL @ Sep. 22 2002,19:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Indeed, that would be nice, don't forget a sixshooter too!<span id='postcolor'>

Kegetys made a Smith & Wesson revolver addon that is excellent and even has a rotating cylinder on the revolvers.

Also there is a Tommy gun in the WWII mods, although without a drum magazine. It uses a straight clip. However it's a modified AK and not made in Oxygen. I believe one of the WWII mod teams is working on a Oxygen based weapon pack that will be in the next WWII unit addon pack.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I found a way to recreate the toll booth scene from the godfather, using the empty shack from Resistance, and I made a super powerful trabant and a unit that has a lot of health so he can be shot 50 times. smile.gif

yes, I've used the HKP mafia guys for some fun shootouts with SWAT teams. The ony problem is what self respecting "made man" would wear enough gold jewlery to put Mr. T to shame.