Sign in to follow this  
idkwidlol

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

I can't log into the store page for some reason. I'm pretty sure I activated my account but apparently not. I can log into the forums, as you can see. Is there any way you can send an activation code again?Any help is appreciated. Is there any way you can send an activation code again?

I'm having a similar issue. Have you fixed your problem? If so i would like to know.

For me i can log in here on the forums but i cannot edit any of my own profile information or even post new threads. I can only reply apparently. It says I don't have the permissions to edit my own profile details like avatar and so forth. If you have any help that would be greatly appreciated!

I can't edit my profile.

---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

The issue is now miraculously solved.

This happened to a friend and was resolved the next day. Hope I dont have to deal with it.

So since there is no help section or a decent search function and a new user cannot start new threads I am forced to hijack somebody else's. I'm sorry to the OP. Maybe I missed something somewhere on these forums? I dunno.

How can I access the general settings in my user profile?

Hello all!

Sadly I am suffering from this as well. Cant post new threads :( Was there ever a fix found?

Cheers in advance,

Denzo

Or maybe you could simply read the rules you just accepted :

Note:

1. New member's posts are auto-moderated, please don't re-post the same message over&over again.

2. New members are required to fill captcha before posting new answers/threads.

3. New members are limited in editing/accessing variety of profile & forum features.

These limitations are removed for regular forum users.

You need to post something like 5 posts before being able to start a thread.

Edited by ProfTournesol

Things have change since I last joined the forums back in 2002 ;) Thank you for clearing that up for me ProTournesol.

Nice to be back in the community again :)

Cheers matey, will do!

Hm. It's probably something else but I always get disconnected from servers while joining with any reason given.

Was hoping to post in troubleshooting but as Ive only made one post before and as a non regular forum user, this makes no sense at all. So my choices are 1) make 5 pointless post in other peoples threads or 2) hijack an unrelated post in troubleshooting to put my problem across.

well here's post 1.