Sign in to follow this  
dixon13

CAF Agressors HLC AK Replacement Mod

CAF Agressors HLC AK Replacement Mod

z9Pun0C.jpg

This addon will replace some of the default weapons that Aggressors has in it's mod with some of Toadie's HLC AK's. I did not create any of the content and the content belongs to their respective owners. This mod contains a server key as well. Enjoy! ;)

Features:

• Aggressors mod now has an independent faction
  • Each unit that carry's an AK of some sort will spawn with Toadie's AK's

Notes:

- The units that carry SVD's and RPG's are the weapons that come with the Aggressors mod. Toadie's weapons do not contain an RPG nor a SVD so the default SVD and RPG are left in.

Requirements:

Download Here

Edited by dixon13

Yeah I tried the old one out and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time so I created a new one.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

To be honest I use the old one released by Toadie himself and it hasn't been updated because it works just fine. It also auto-update whenever Toadie will release an update of HLC AK pack...anyway thanks for the idea !!! I was disappointed by those crappy CAF "default" weapons too :)

An idea for making this mod really useful would be adding SVD and RPG from Massi mod, for example. So we will have them no more carrying crappy weapons.

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@dixon13;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

The IND forces are only spawning groups of Pirates on Alive, just like on Reyhard's IND forces even though the faction is set as Eastern European Rebels.

The IND forces are only spawning groups of Pirates on Alive, just like on Reyhard's IND forces even though the faction is set as Eastern European Rebels.

Will investigate. I did this all in one morning so there may be something wrong but I will investigate.