Sign in to follow this  
7rust

respawnTemplate MenuPosition without position of units?

Hello guys,

Im using the respawnTemplate MenuPosition (also known as Zeus respawn window). But the menu shows me a huge amount of position from units I placed on the map. Is there any way to prevent using the positions of units as respawn position? I was thinking about BIS_fnc_removeRespawnPosition, but I dont have any ID of the positions.

Regards

7rust

The BI respawn menu and it's templates have been around long before Zeus. Anyhow, it shouldn't be adding any respawn positions. As the mission designer, you should have to add and remove the positions. Unless this latest update messed things up (??). Could you please pot your scripts regarding the menu. Thanks.

Thanks for your replies, I have to correct myself. I was wrong, the respawn positions shown in the template are created by markers called respawn_west_1, respawn_west_2, _3, _4 ...ect. the dublicated markers are a result of merching the mission file several times. I will add a note to the wiki-page that the respawn template uses all markers starting with respawn_west.

It adds default respawn_locations to the menu by default. You could try and see if those default spawn markers / locations can be retrieved with BIS_fnc_getRespawnPositions, and then delete the marker or position. But I doubt the default respawn markers / locations can be retrieved with that function. Here's a shot in the dark.

_respawnPositions = [ west, false ] call BIS_fnc_getRespawnPositions;	
{
if (_x find "respawn" != -1) then {
	[west , _forEachIndex] call BIS_fnc_removeRespawnPosition;
};
} forEach _respawnPositions;