Sign in to follow this  
stilton

Anyone with SLI / Crossfire used the new helis? [ Heli's DLC broken with SLI? ]

Just wondering if the pip [and sling loading i guess] is still broken with SLI enabled [like it has been for over a year now] thereby rendering the Heli's DLC not really worth it...

..Considering the heli's seem broken from a passenger standpoint, but that's free.... [- whats with the horrible avalanche sound when you ride in back of the black huron? ] ..Not going to buy it though if the features are unusable and the piloting interior is broken...

I'll assume yes though, unless someone tells otherwise. :)

Why would you implement it broken when you can clearly make it work BIS :(

I use crossfire and my pip is working

Well i can see shit in the mirrors if thats what ya mean ?

really?

And you haven't noticed any flickering with any of the mirrors ingame? Specifically for example, any armed variants of the Hunter / Strider / etc...

...And you're quite certain you actually have crossfire enabled and it's working? As in, you notice a performance increase when you enable it ingame and it's definately using both cards?

-- Because it's a bit of a stretch to imagine the 150 people on this issue tracker have SLI issues and you're the first person in a year to mention it 'working fine'

[people claiming to have it 'working fine' so far suggested are usually Single-frame-rendering enabled, thus effectively using only one card. [not enabled properly] ]

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=436

Edited by Stilton

Sorry but yes... just double checked for you.

Both GPUs running at about 60-80% on stratis editor map the Hunter, Hunter hmg, Hunter gmg, Ifrit, Ifrit hmg and Ifrit gmg all have working mirrors and all have working monitors.

In multiplayer I have never noticed the pip not working when it should.

I am running two 6950s in crossfire and use MSI afterburner on my other monitor to monitor the GPU usages.

I am not saying the problem isn't there for others just reporting that its not for me.

Edit : "Single-frame-rendering". No idea, I click "Enable Crossfire" in my Control thingy and it turns on.

Edited by BL1P