Sign in to follow this  
Mattastic

Twitch Ban Appeal

So after being trolled by an individual I was banned from this mornings live stream chat on Twitch. The stream was fun and engaging but not as much as the chat box for the stream. I said one word, apparently the magic word at Bohemia and got banned. I will not repeat that word here, but I am wondering how I go about appealing this ban. I have been a avid follower of the Twitch sessions BI does and would like to continue to watch and engage the community on there.

I've spoken with the moderator who banned you, he said you were banned due to arguing with others, he is happy for you to be unbanned just don't break Wheaton's law in future please.

On ‎2014‎年‎11‎月‎7‎日 at 11:49 PM, Mattastic said:

So after being trolled by an individual I was banned from this mornings live stream chat on Twitch. The stream was fun and engaging but not as much as the chat box for the stream. I said one word, apparently the magic word at Bohemia and got banned. I will not repeat that word here, but I am wondering how I go about appealing this ban. I have been a avid follower of the Twitch sessions BI does and would like to continue to watch and engage the community on there.

same thing happen on me, a person mail me with smiley, I dont know her real life, I report her spam then my olivieo twitch was suspended due to OTHER TERMS OF SERVICE VIOLATION on 16-6-2017

twitch give me only 2 warning, one time 24hr and second (in 15 mins) indefinite ban.

twitch does not even listen.

I already not message not mail in twitch. and video I only steal twitch users youtube video (GRAY ZONE), unless they same video is in twitch that you unluckily upload on your twitch.

twitch can no suspend you if the twitch user video is on youtube, unless he/she up on twitch, u steal that video then GREAT SCOTT.

if twitch user up video on youtube NOT ON TWITCH, it is aGREAT  big gray zone for twitch users to steal..

they said, the indefinite ban on olivieo is not video stealing, not because of Yandere, it's because OTHER TERMS OF SERVICE VIOLATE

the last thing that I got banned. before I got banned, a stranger in twitch message me, I dont know her, I report her spam then I suddenly got suspended (indefinite ban) on twitch without proper reasons. (twitch ban without reason I mean)

@Olivie OLIVIE I don't fully understand why you were banned but it does sound like you are breaking rules all over the place!

Also please post in ONE post - not three. 

holy smokes batman, I forgot I made this thread. so long ago. if your a mod/admin viewing this, please go ahead and lock it or whatever. 

Olivie OLIVIE try and PM staff or start your own thread. my advice is to be nice and don't be a dick in the community.:wink_o:

• Like 1