Sign in to follow this  
LtShadow

FA-18X BlackWasp - REAL SOUND mod

Hey guys and gals of the forums/community!

Today I am releasing / re-releasing a sound config for John_Spartan and Saul's new FA-18X Blackwasp!

Nothing new aside from the standard FA-18 Super Hornet sounds that came with the config I did for that aircraft, except this one also features the "flyby" scripts!

*Planned*

:Interior Sounds Rework

*Featured* (from the FA-18 Superhornet)

New realistic external and internal sounds (internal still being tweaked) for the ultimate sound experience ArmA 3 can bring in it's current state!

Download will be available when Foxhound can get around to it! (ETA: 24 Hours)

*NO VIDEO!*

Sorry, my time is very scarce at the moment. But PLEASE check out my FA-18 SuperHornet Soundmod videos to give you a taste as to what you're getting into!

Enjoy! (AND LEAVE FEEDBACK!)

iphMX5SFj

Special Thanks to :

John_Spartan and Saul for the amazing aircraft!

BI Studio for the great game!

and

Foxxy from Kelly's Heroes for the script help

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I like this mod, but i have tested it and i have some errors:

13:20:46 Warning Message: Script js_jc_fa18\scripts\FUEL_CONTROL\FA18_auxilary_fueltank_control.sqf not found

13:21:58 Warning Message: Script js_jc_fa18\scripts\FUEL_CONTROL\FA18_fuel_hud_update.sqf not found

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ropryw6o3rg093i/2014-11-07_00001.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zm4yv72nzpz1aig/2014-11-07_00002.jpg

anyway thanks for the work

I will fix the errors ASAP. Thanks for the info. :)

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@LtShadow;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

I like this mod, but i have tested it and i have some errors:

13:20:46 Warning Message: Script js_jc_fa18\scripts\FUEL_CONTROL\FA18_auxilary_fueltank_control.sqf not found

13:21:58 Warning Message: Script js_jc_fa18\scripts\FUEL_CONTROL\FA18_fuel_hud_update.sqf not found

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ropryw6o3rg093i/2014-11-07_00001.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zm4yv72nzpz1aig/2014-11-07_00002.jpg

anyway thanks for the work

I have fixed the script errors, and will be available tonight when Foxhound receives the hotfix. But I'm not quite sure what the issue is with your MFD? It does this to me when I am playing by myself on Altis as well. :confused:

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

Edit/Update;

I found the source of error on the MFD Display units. It's a script clash between my flyby scripts and John's MFD scripts, we are working to get it fixed! :)

i enjoy during gameplay when i hearing the sound of aircraft really nice and i requiring this mod to everyone who wants to fell reality of WAR get this !

Update;

No hot fix will be released until I am able to fix the aircraft completely. No sense in releasing two separate hot fixes. ;)

The 1.01a patch will fix the following (when released):

- Script errors from other aircraft

- MFD displays in cockpit fixed

Me and John are working to get the MFD fixed ASAP, but in the meantime please have patience!

Thank you!

-Shadow

A very awesome sound mod~ however i noticed something wrong, it's about the GPS targeting system. Whenever i set my GPS target active for a JDAM bombing run, after i'm done with the CAS i cant clear away the GPS target waypoint, i've tried clicking it a few times but no luck :( FYI i've tried the original F-18x Wasp without the RS sound and the GPS is working fine, can someone clarify this?

A very awesome sound mod~ however i noticed something wrong, it's about the GPS targeting system. Whenever i set my GPS target active for a JDAM bombing run, after i'm done with the CAS i cant clear away the GPS target waypoint, i've tried clicking it a few times but no luck :( FYI i've tried the original F-18x Wasp without the RS sound and the GPS is working fine, can someone clarify this?

It's a problem with a config clash with my Sound Mod and John's scripts. It cannot be fixed, unless I had done a complete overhaul on my scripts. I cannot do this because I don't have the time to do it! :\ So sorry for the errors, but that's the way it's going to have to be until I have time to fix it all.

Thanks for understanding!

-Shadow