Sign in to follow this  
simon1279

Since helicopters DLC patch (1.34) i can't host anymore

Since the helicopters DLC patch i can't host an MP game anymore, i've never had this issue before even at the times of gamespy/steam switching (patch 1.22), I'm not using a router but an internet key modem, so port fowarding ain't my problem, please help

no my game works great i can connect to every server, but no one can see me

thank you very much for you help yes getting a VPN helps (tried Hamachi, Tunngle and evolve) but ping is way too high and lag is something huge, and looking around my community members, no one can host a match anymore, we're almost 22 persons having this issue :confused:

Ok, so yeah, essentially what it seems to be is the ability to port-forward. You'll either need to find a program that does this for you, or your community is going to have pitch in for a dedicated server. I know you said you didn't have these problems before, but from what I can tell, that's what it is.

yeah we have a dedi and i'm the admin, port forward already done and nothing to do , if we're in 2 users and we want to test some missions while other players are populating the server, we can't, i believe there isn't a solution, this happens with ArmA 2 too and we don't own a dedi for it 'cause the community is more focused on A3, these are the only 2 games in my steam's library, where i can't make a multiplayer host bump :confused:

Thank you very much for your help devilslayersbane, but at this point i suppose it's everything in BIS hands

You've been very kind, devil thank you very much

After many headakes, researches and ipotetical solutions, i've found the problem, my ISP has given me a private IP 10.190.x.x so i'm stuck, and sadly there's no solutions at all except using VPN with high pings.

In my country (the northern african banana's republic of Italy), all ISPs are going to NAT3 until the end of 2015 the whole national internet, so if some other Italian will face these problems, the reason is this last, thank you very much for your support devilslayersbane