Sign in to follow this  
voiceofarma

Is new helicopter simulation affect AI?

Hi there

I just wondered is that Is new helicopter control in helicopters DLC affect AI? or just player can experience it?

thanks

Hi there

I just wondered is that Is new helicopter control in helicopters DLC affect AI? or just player can experience it?

thanks

The Ai only use the standard flight model. Why that is, could be anyone's best guess. =D

The Ai only use the standard flight model. Why that is, could be anyone's best guess. =D

Performance is the main resaon. Also AI is not good enough to handle AFM.

This is going to be a bit off-topic, but what about FFV?

Can the AI use it?

This is going to be a bit off-topic, but what about FFV?

Can the AI use it?

Yep they can. You can test it yourself, just put some in the back of a truck and drive around some enemies. They'll open fire.

I also don't really see why the AI need to use the AFM, it wouldn't really change anything (they crash enough as it is :P)

There are some new changes with this DLC such as helicopters blade lost and also more resist to explode when crash or hit something, so are these changes functional when advanced flight is enabled? or those are enabled in standard mode too?

I think they affect both models : I've been able to make some rough landings with the standard model - and noticed many small other improvements as well.