Sign in to follow this  
toxicsludge

Why does my server crash with mods?

Every time I try to activate a mod on my server, it crashes.

I believe these should be on the server. This is my command line:

4CyXQN7.jpg

I have put the keys into the keys folder, and the userconfig into the userconfig folder.

I know I'm doing something stupidly wrong, I just don't know what.

Does it work without mods set, or if you turn checking server keys off, or if you remove the keys altogether?

Anything in the log or RPT files?

Does it work without mods set, or if you turn checking server keys off, or if you remove the keys altogether?

Anything in the log or RPT files?

Works perfectly without mods. It did throw up an error referring to the mods but I'll have to recheck what it was. Something about the pbo not found or similar.

I've sucessfully had it working with cba enabled :confused:

In my own (not hugely extensive) experience, this can be either a corrupted key or some form of conflict between several keys.

I would perhaps try starting the server with incremental additions to the mod list until you can find out which ones are complaining by elimination.

At that point, the authors may be aware of the conflict and a resolution, or you could ask permission to re-sign the conflicting mods with your own key (assuming that's a viable solution).

Thank you gentlemen :)

Edit: seems tpwcas is causing the issue :/ Downloaded the files again and reuploaded to server, but didn't help.

Edited by ToxicSludge

Remove the ; at the end of the modline, and be sure that if any of those mods include any userconfig folder, upload it too to the server