antonstruyk

@Ares - Modules expanding Zeus functionality - Release Thread

can this mod be recommended to someone that mainly plays single player

Well that all depends...

Zeus and Ares (Ares-Achillies expansion is the current version recommended) can be used to create your own scenarios on the fly.  Ares-Achilles adds a lot to Zeus that makes for a lot of fun.

As far as using it in BIS missions, it's of no use unless somebody has found a way to crack and edit BIS missions so that the Zeus module can be added.  Bear in mind that Ares-Achilles will break the game... meaning you can do things that mission authors did not intend you to be able to do. This goes for BIS and user made missions... unless of course they are Zeus missions to begin with.

Have you ever used Zeus (a pre-requisite of Ares-Achilles).  Using it will bring out the true sandbox nature of ArmA III.  All my friends and I do is Zeus missions.  Nothing canned, nothing predictable.

Anyhow... single player (missions I create) or multiplayer (missions I create or edit), Zeus and Ares-Achilles are a staple of my ArmA diet.  Here is a link to the Ares-Achilles mod thread....

I'm confused and frustrated so go easy on me.... compositions.  All I want to do is use compositions that I have created in game using Ares-Achilles in the Ed3n editor.  Is this even possible?

Can we get a module that loads vehicles in transport aircraft automatically?  Sometimes stuff happens,get short of time.Place module,add a plane,it gets filled with anything that can fit and drives. Thank you.

14 hours ago, john1 said:

Can we get a module that loads vehicles in transport aircraft automatically?  Sometimes stuff happens,get short of time.Place module,add a plane,it gets filled with anything that can fit and drives. Thank you.

Just read