Sign in to follow this  
sydfynch

After new DLC today, game won't launch

I am using Windows 8.1 and have over 1000 hours on Arma 3. Never had problems launching until today. I purchased the new Heli DLC from Steam today and now my game no longer launches. When I launch through the Steam Client (tried using launcher as well as direct launch) and the game hangs up on the presentation screen or goes black screen and hangs. It goes through loading but then hangs on the "Bohemia Presents" screen and won't proceed to launch. I then have to shutdown the computer and start again and can't get the game to launch.

I have gone through all the troubleshooting I can find on forums including verifying cache files and completely re-installing Arma 3.

Please help. What can I do to fix this?

It seems to be NOT Windows-8.1-related, as mine is loading fine (Dev.-Branch).

:)

uninstall and unsubscribe all workshop stuff

it's a known problem

should work after that

Much thanks for the info. One followup: After I unsubscribe to those missions in workshop, do I have to delete any files on my computer? I have seen other threads referencing the userdata files but there doesn't seem to be a clear path to that content that I can find. Again, thanks for any help. Cheers.

Hello there

Just for anyone else in the same position, I personally didnt have to delete any files locally and it fixed my issue

Rgds

LoK